Why do you Love the Devil?

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
$tumblr_kt9a60qfqL1qz76fxo1_500.jpg

As a Catholic, Sports Nut, and Liberal, I guess I REALLY love the Devil. So how do you love the Devil?

Why do you love the devil?

Cause the devil went down to Georgia.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDm_ZHyYTrg[/ame]

Observation: Everyone in this thread capitalized the word 'devil' yet more often than not, people (not necessarily you guys) who post 'God' on here never capitalize it.

Observation: Everyone in this thread capitalized the word 'devil' yet more often than not, people (not necessarily you guys) who post 'God' on here never capitalize it.

I never see people not capitalizing God but I'm not looking for it that much either. :lol:

For real? I see it all the time. Look for it . . . . you'd be surprised.

I wouldn't be surprised that people who tend to not believe in God don't capitalize it.

Well, I don't believe in Obama much but I still capitalize his name. I might not believe in him but he's still the pres and will get that respect for that from me. Actually, I'd never not capitalize someone's name. It lessens them, which is why people spell God 'god', imo.

Well, I don't believe in Obama much but I still capitalize his name. I might not believe in him but he's still the pres and will get that respect for that from me. Actually, I'd never not capitalize someone's name. It lessens them, which is why people spell God 'god', imo.

You don't have to respect Obama to capitalize his name, he's the President. I still capitalized Bush's name despite the fact he was a complete fool.

Besides, Obama is a real person, that cannot be disputed by anyone. :lol:

People who do not believe in God aren't going to show "respect" for a figure they do not believe even exists. :lol:

Why does the creator of this list include "environmentalist's" as those who love the devil?

Forum List

Back