Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I genuinely want to see others opinions on the hot news topics

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Other--expound

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Present

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
As one of the oldest members here still posting, I can honestly tell you....

... I don't know.

The pay aint that good.

The perks suck.

The co-workers (honestly) -- leave a little to be desired.

Posterity? Fuggetaboutit. This shit will be forgotten in a couple of years.

The honest answer is that I see interesting perspectives here, do some quick down and dirty research on stories and topics I might otherwise miss.

And besides, I enjoy earning all this respect from so many libs. :thup:

I get paid based on the volume of disinformation I successfully disseminate and I find the easiest approach to be using bots/scripts to spam the Politics and Religion sections.

It pays the bills.

I joined for the politics of course. This board is great, only bad part is, as I predicted, AGAIN, I gotta deal with bizarre, delusional, lefty troll spam for Starkey and related ilk.

Small price to pay tho.

I joined for the politics of course. This board is great, only bad part is, as I predicted, AGAIN, I gotta deal with bizarre, delusional, lefty troll spam for Starkey and related ilk.

Small price to pay tho.

Well maybe if you didn't post a bunch of weakly defended memes yourself? I haven't sparred with you directly that often but most of what you type is routine. It is almost as if a liberal decided he was going to create a caricature of all the common talking points of a "prototypical" conservative and you sir are that caricature.

Small price to pay tho.

Well maybe if you didn't post a bunch of weakly defended memes yourself? I haven't sparred with you directly that often but most of what you type is routine. It is almost as if a liberal decided he was going to create a caricature of all the common talking points of a "prototypical" conservative and you sir are that caricature.

"Right"winger is, obviously, this is true. He'll keep spamming me as long as I keep pwning him, so looks like he's gonna remain a troll.

Oh well.....

images

that and the stunningly prescient polls.

Cause I like to. Gives me something to do. Besides play computer games.

You are barely living. My social activities are currently also limited.
Maybe you should try travelling or if that's too expensive you should buy a pet.
Like a dog. You seem to have a lot of time, so a dog race with strong personality would suit you, a dog who makes his own decisions and who keeps you busy.

Kangal Dog Club of America

stop being hateful.

sunshine has some medical issues that keep him from traveling blah fucking blah

this is not the thread for personal attacks?

I was banned from one forum for pointing out why all the little Internet revolutionaries were a bunch of idiots

I got banned from another one because they got pissed whenever I pointed out that Leviticus is not a legal document in the US

This is the only sizable forum I've found where actual discourse ever takes place

Forum List

Back