Why do you hate

you still have to have a supernatural event to create life as we know it from any basic elements,,,
Maybe YOU do, but the universe does not. Your magical edicts carry no weight.
so even after every claim of evolution has been debunked you still believe in magic???
You must be high. Evolution stands. Your magical fetishes do not. You are a laughingstock. Evolution is accepted fact.
maybe to you it is,,,but youre just an attention troll after all,,,

President Trump is in the White House because that is exactly where GOD wanted him to be, and if you don't see this, you have to be totally blind.
This is freakish, magical cultism. Were you not operating under the cover of a major religion, you would be laughed out of the room and regulated to the street corner with a sandwich sign and a bullhorn.

Its also a logical mess for you. You prattle on about free will, and then imply that the voters did not have free will. Nobody can make heads or tails of your pile of bullshit.
kinda like we laugh at people that think we came from a rock and magically turned into humans,,,

kinda like we laugh at people that think we came from a rock and magically turned into humans,,,

and magically turned into humans ...

all matter is composed by the periodic elements in one combination or another ...

View attachment 263841

as you can see the elements are alive, there is nothing in the universe that is not living or are a metaphysical substance - bound by principles.

laugh away, I presume a christian you prove yourself a phony everyday.

their own phony 4th century bible claims humanity began as dust that would make you a two time loser not to mention your misogynist morality.
who said I was a christian???

or that I support the bible???

now as to your table,,,you still have to have a supernatural event to create life as we know it from any basic elements,,,
it could also be our creator used the same set of ingredients to create all we see,,,

truth is I dont know and since I dont believe in magic evolution is off the table,,,
now as to your table,,,you still have to have a supernatural event to create life as we know it from any basic elements,,,

that's the easy part from the elements to physiology.

how about the 118 elements that do exist ... before you run off on another senseless tangent.

it could also be our creator used the same set of ingredients to create all we see,,,

they "used" what already existed, it's not rhetorical anyway the elements are used for everything we see. do you cry for a split atom ...

President Trump is in the White House because that is exactly where GOD wanted him to be, and if you don't see this, you have to be totally blind.
This is freakish, magical cultism. Were you not operating under the cover of a major religion, you would be laughed out of the room and regulated to the street corner with a sandwich sign and a bullhorn.

Its also a logical mess for you. You prattle on about free will, and then imply that the voters did not have free will. Nobody can make heads or tails of your pile of bullshit.

all matter is composed by the periodic elements in one combination or another ...

View attachment 263841

as you can see the elements are alive, there is nothing in the universe that is not living or are a metaphysical substance - bound by principles.

their own phony 4th century bible claims humanity began as dust that would make you a two time loser not to mention your misogynist morality.

truth is I dont know and since I dont believe in magic evolution is off the table,,,

how about the 118 elements that do exist ... before you run off on another senseless tangent.

they "used" what already existed, it's not rhetorical anyway the elements are used for everything we see. do you cry for a split atom ...

if its so easy then why cant anyone show us where anything turned into a human???

View attachment 263841

if its so easy then why cant anyone show us where anything turned into a human???

explain first the elements, physiology will not be a problem afterwards ...

View attachment 263841

so you cant show me,,,
as expected,,,

View attachment 263841

so you cant show me,,,
as expected,,,

You have been shown,,,

You weren’t paying attention,,,,

Forum List

Back