Why do you hate Jews?

I've never understood the hatred of Jewish people. On the contrary, I admire many of them. Of course, I know there are bad Jews just like there are bad apples in every segment of humanity, but I have no hatred for anyone. So, why do YOU hate Jews?

I've never understood it either. And it also seems as though, the majority of people who hate Jews, have never actually met a Jew before.

I could understand it better, if like every time you met a Jew, he spit on you.

But most of these people start ranting off "The Jew media! Control the planet! Zionism is dictator of the Universe!" and I ask if they have ever met a Jew, or know a Jew "Well heck no! I have never met one, because they control the planet!"

And I think.... wah....?

They've met lots of Jews. Their boss. Their landlord. Their court-appointed lawyer. To name just a few.

No, I have met lots of Jews. Boss, and a lawyer. Never met a Jewish land lord. By the way, all but one was fantastic.

But those simply are not the crazy people. It isn't. Most of the alt-right jew haters, are in places which have almost no Jews at all.

Now you might say some of the left-wing black racists, like Omar, and Jessie Jackson, have met Jews, sure.

But even then, I doubt most of their supporters have met a Jew.

But not only that, most of the Jews in America, that you actually meet, or only Jewish to the extent they were born from a Jew. Most do not practice, or anything.

Them being Jewish, is no more of a factor, than I being German. The orthodox Jews, wearing funny hats, and having curly hair to their neck, are like finding a unicorn.

So I don't see what they would even complain about.
Many of the movers and shakers who have directed our nation are Jewish. So those areas where they do not know Jews in person know them by anything in the media, entertainment, etc. Whether that is positive or negative is up to the person.

What I don't understand is what stops anyone from joining the "movers and shakers" who have "directed our nation." Certainly, many Christians have participated. Just look at today: trump, pence, mcconnell, hannity, carlson, all the Catholics on the Supreme Court.

The population of these areas where they don't personally know somebody who is Jewish and only seem to be aware of Jews through media, entertainment, etc. don't seem to do anything to prepare their own selves to enter these fields, although nothing is stopping them from doing so. They need to get their behinds into school and study.

I've never understood the hatred of Jewish people. On the contrary, I admire many of them. Of course, I know there are bad Jews just like there are bad apples in every segment of humanity, but I have no hatred for anyone. So, why do YOU hate Jews?

I've never understood it either. And it also seems as though, the majority of people who hate Jews, have never actually met a Jew before.

But most of these people start ranting off "The Jew media! Control the planet! Zionism is dictator of the Universe!" and I ask if they have ever met a Jew, or know a Jew "Well heck no! I have never met one, because they control the planet!"

And I think.... wah....?

They've met lots of Jews. Their boss. Their landlord. Their court-appointed lawyer. To name just a few.

No, I have met lots of Jews. Boss, and a lawyer. Never met a Jewish land lord. By the way, all but one was fantastic.

But those simply are not the crazy people. It isn't. Most of the alt-right jew haters, are in places which have almost no Jews at all.

Now you might say some of the left-wing black racists, like Omar, and Jessie Jackson, have met Jews, sure.

But not only that, most of the Jews in America, that you actually meet, or only Jewish to the extent they were born from a Jew. Most do not practice, or anything.

Them being Jewish, is no more of a factor, than I being German. The orthodox Jews, wearing funny hats, and having curly hair to their neck, are like finding a unicorn.

Many of the movers and shakers who have directed our nation are Jewish. So those areas where they do not know Jews in person know them by anything in the media, entertainment, etc. Whether that is positive or negative is up to the person.

What I don't understand is what stops anyone from joining the "movers and shakers" who have "directed our nation." Certainly, many Christians have participated. Just look at today: trump, pence, mcconnell, hannity, carlson, all the Catholics on the Supreme Court.

The population of these areas where they don't personally know somebody who is Jewish and only seem to be aware of Jews through media, entertainment, etc. don't seem to do anything to prepare their own selves to enter these fields, although nothing is stopping them from doing so. They need to get their behinds into school and study.
Those fields did not have to be what they are. The strong federal government has tempted us all and it is here to stay unless there is revolution or disaster. A high tax nation past it peak and with freedoms winnowing and taxes getting higher. People in those fields have found it easier to spout then to do real work and I don't blame them. Written documents like the Constitution was not that technical. Today we have tens of million of pages on the meanings of every word on it. The movers and shakers are part of this. And if the system fails, many of them will get the blame for it also. No matter what you or I say. Impoverishment makes people ugly and ready for a despot. And the despot blames people. We got a lot of groups and people to get the blame.

And I think.... wah....?

Those fields did not have to be what they are. The strong federal government has tempted us all and it is here to stay unless there is revolution or disaster. A high tax nation past it peak and with freedoms winnowing and taxes getting higher. People in those fields have found it easier to spout then to do real work and I don't blame them. Written documents like the Constitution was not that technical. Today we have tens of million of pages on the meanings of every word on it. The movers and shakers are part of this. And if the system fails, many of them will get the blame for it also. No matter what you or I say. Impoverishment makes people ugly and ready for a despot. And the despot blames people. We got a lot of groups and people to get the blame.

I'm not sure of what you mean. I was referring to the failure of many people to encourage their kids to get as much education as possible, to invest in their education, to teach them to aim high and be curious, and to introduce them to new experiences out there in the world that would help them decide what they want to be when they grow up. These efforts don't require a fat wallet. There are libraries, museums, and nature parks. Later, there are scholarships available to compete for.

These anti-education slacker parents seem to be the ones who don't know anyone Jewish and seem to blame Jews for everything. Of course, not every Jewish kid grows up to be a "mover and shaker," or to work in the media or entertainment, or to be a medical, scientific, or legal professional, but Jews also don't seem to partake of the anti-education subculture, either. The same is true for many people of Asian descent, such as a co-worker I once had from Vietnam, with a thick accent, who together with his wife, managed on a restricted budget to see all three of their children graduate with engineering degrees from the University of Virginia. Part of their successful plan: they supervised their children doing their homework at the family table every night.

Yes, what I have written involves stereotypes. But instead of being resentful of other people who have been successful and blaming them for success, get out there and involve yourself.

I'm not sure of what you mean. I was referring to the failure of many people to encourage their kids to get as much education as possible, to invest in their education, to teach them to aim high and be curious, and to introduce them to new experiences out there in the world that would help them decide what they want to be when they grow up. These efforts don't require a fat wallet. There are libraries, museums, and nature parks. Later, there are scholarships available to compete for.

These anti-education slacker parents seem to be the ones who don't know anyone Jewish and seem to blame Jews for everything. Of course, not every Jewish kid grows up to be a "mover and shaker," or to work in the media or entertainment, or to be a medical, scientific, or legal professional, but Jews also don't seem to partake of the anti-education subculture, either. The same is true for many people of Asian descent, such as a co-worker I once had from Vietnam, with a thick accent, who together with his wife, managed on a restricted budget to see all three of their children graduate with engineering degrees from the University of Virginia. Part of their successful plan: they supervised their children doing their homework at the family table every night.

Yes, what I have written involves stereotypes. But instead of being resentful of other people who have been successful and blaming them for success, get out there and involve yourself.
This is not about involving ones self. This is about government interfering with others with the backing of massive resources. Involving oneself is following the rules of history. Albeit without messing with others. So if an individual gets married and stays married through thick and thin and is not a criminal then he has involved himself. per the rules of modern America in which you implied. He may even be a sucker.

This is not about involving ones self. This is about government interfering with others with the backing of massive resources. Involving oneself is following the rules of history. Albeit without messing with others. So if an individual gets married and stays married through thick and thin and is not a criminal then he has involved himself. per the rules of modern America in which you implied. He may even be a sucker.

We are straying off topic here., or I would reply specifically to your assertions. I will say only that people blame Jews who accomplish things that they either won't or can't do. Hating Jews is based on scapegoating. My message to them is that they need to get off their own asses.

And I think.... wah....?

and don't forget all those damn doctors!

I swear that every time I visit doctor Goldenberg, he tries to insert fingers into places I would really prefer they not be.

What is it about Jews that makes them want to do that?

Last edited:

We are straying off topic here., or I would reply specifically to your assertions. I will say only that people blame Jews who accomplish things that they either won't or can't do. Hating Jews is based on scapegoating. My message to them is that they need to get off their own asses.
What I am asserting is there are a lot of people who do not want to be bothered. And there are people who seem to want to bother people. They can't help it. When things get bad people get blamed. I do not want to be blamed. And there are a high percentage of Jewish people trying to earn a living like most others. Even some that are poor. Its tough talking ethnic and cultural groups because of accusations of racial or anti Semitism or anything else. I will say again. If things ever get bad it will not be nice. People who though they had friends will find out different.Alliances will change and a group or groups will get the blame. And that is the bottom line of how far a nation has come.

I agree.

Forum List

Back