Why do you go to the Movie Theater

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
And pay all that money for a ticket, popcorn, drinks, snacks, etc....gas to get there, yada yada

When the movie will be coming out on DVD or BluRay in a month or two, and you can watch it in the comfort of your own home?

Harry Potter movies need to be experienced in large crowds of nerdlings to be properly appreciated.

Also, 3d movies need to be in a big space to be properly appreciated.
And somehow , popcorn and a large mob of strangers really do help you appreciate it better.

hairy.png

Mini Echo and I love those "Red Box" renting places at our Marsh (grocery store)-a movie for a buck, can't beat that!

So you all do not support minimum wage local jobs?

I don't like sitting in crowded theaters with strangers coughing, talking, texting and smelling bad, in a seat I can't stretch out in, and the chance of getting head lice from the cushions the chairs are made out of.

So I guess I'm a commie!

Last time I was in a movie theater was for Sex and the City 2, for my wife.

A large part of my manhood died that evening.

Yeah, huh? Aren't there titties and various other exciting elements for a man to enjoy in that movie?

And pay all that money for a ticket, popcorn, drinks, snacks, etc....gas to get there, yada yada

When the movie will be coming out on DVD or BluRay in a month or two, and you can watch it in the comfort of your own home?

I like picking up the left over food and the bubble gum under my seat....:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, huh? Aren't there titties and various other exciting elements for a man to enjoy in that movie?

No. Unfortunately not that I remember.

We went opening night (a gift to my wife). Movie theater was sold out. There was one other male in the audience.

No. Unfortunately not that I remember.

We went opening night (a gift to my wife). Movie theater was sold out. There was one other male in the audience.

Oh I remember back in the day on HBO there was all kinds of good stuff.

From what I heard :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back