Why do you come to USMB?

Why do you come to USMB?

• Total voters
1245247650514.jpg

I come to pick up chicks.

Cuase like you know that all the easy chicks get so hot when you post about things about health care, international politics and economics.

They're like all "Talk dirty to me, editec"

so I'm whispering thing like: "Oh, baby baby! Gross national product, Balfour declaration, mortality and morbidity statistics"

..and then they drop their panties for me like they were a bad habit.

Isn't exactly what I would have had in mind....

Cuase like you know that all the easy chicks get so hot when you post about things about health care, international politics and economics.

so I'm whispering thing like: "Oh, baby baby! Gross national product, Balfour declaration, mortality and morbidity statistics"

He might get (more) better chicks if he talked about gross national PROFIT, rather than "product".. Who gives a rip about product? :eusa_hand:

He might get (more) better chicks if he talked about gross national PROFIT, rather than "product".. Who gives a rip about product? :eusa_hand:

Probably got the skinny on the morbidity/mortality though....

Forum List

Back