Why do women only play best of three sets in tennis? Men play best of five. How cute.

How many people here can name a successful US men’s player?

Is it because they are just so much more physically less able than men to play best of five? What I am just a bit surprised about is how not one burly woman has ever been utterly offended by such an insult.

Are women insulted by that? Should metoo women be offended by that? Based on everything they yell and scream about (you know how they are physically equal to women in every way) shouldn't they be offended by that?

Hmmmm?
If the women played the men there would be no womens tennis.
Well, the same reason why we do tune in now to watch women's tennis, women's golf, womens ice skating, or gymnastics and volleyball, is EXACTLY the SAME REASON we DO NOT tune in to watch women's basketball.

Here, let me clarify.

69b14e849bffb080dfa33ddca19f9786.jpg

072015_bt_spiranac_640.jpg

6bc4d91ca29cf924271de3aa662d0b18--ice-skating-figure-skating.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

And then there is women's basketball.....

72711e9e7d45d7ce20fca5b2f7b45e37.jpg

:laughing0301: That is a woman, they claim.

Anyway, sorry women. Yes, that is the way it is. We are all dogs, and it is true. I am guilty as charged.
When it comes to softcore, I like to watch Melania Trump. But when it comes to sports, I like to watch athletes.
Just like horror with Michelle and grandmom and the daughters. One thing. Michelle got very political denouncing things while she lived better then 99.9% of the population. She deserved an input for getting political. A couple of times is okay. An endless multitude of continuous rhetoric is a pattern and party allegiance like. p.s...most women's sports suck.

Women could play five sets of tennis

They would just have to pace themselves the way men do
Well in this equality age why haven’t they lobbied for 5 set matches then? Because they only want to be CONSIDERED equal to men, but they don’t want to actually do the equal amount of work.

What does 5 sets offer other than more boring matches?

Women’s tennis offers more action and more grunts
Try and use your brain correctly here, just for a minute.

This has nothing to do with what product would be better in what way. All that’s being said here is that women want to be equal to men in every way but they aren’t and this is just another example of it.

Women have their own game for which people buy tickets and networks pay to cover.
They are highly compensated and many make more than men do

In this country, men’s tennis sucks as much as men’s soccer.
Women also are a better draw in gymnastics and skating
The women’s product is more successful
I never understood just how stupid you really are. Again you’re comparing what the sports offer and all I’m saying is women aren’t equal to men.

The OP is a sad little person.

It has to do with endurance. I would wager any of them could wipe the floor with the OP
It doesn’t matter what it has to do with, the point is women are not equal to men in many ways. I don’t understand why women are so bothered by that. It’s normal everyday life to not be as good or equal as someone else. I’m an athletic man but I’m not as athletic as lebron James but I don’t complain about it. Im a really good carpenter but I’m not as good as bob vila. Im actually pretty decent at tennis but I’m not as good as Serena Williams.

None of that bothers me. All of those people make more money than I do at those things that I’m also pretty good at myself but I never once thought about organizing a group of people together to go protest about it.

The OP is one that seems to have a problem with the inequalities. Why is it that some men wear such shit as a badge of honor?

Women could play five sets of tennis

They would just have to pace themselves the way men do
Well in this equality age why haven’t they lobbied for 5 set matches then? Because they only want to be CONSIDERED equal to men, but they don’t want to actually do the equal amount of work.

What does 5 sets offer other than more boring matches?

Women’s tennis offers more action and more grunts
Try and use your brain correctly here, just for a minute.

This has nothing to do with what product would be better in what way. All that’s being said here is that women want to be equal to men in every way but they aren’t and this is just another example of it.

Women have their own game for which people buy tickets and networks pay to cover.
They are highly compensated and many make more than men do

In this country, men’s tennis sucks as much as men’s soccer.
Women also are a better draw in gymnastics and skating
The women’s product is more successful
I never understood just how stupid you really are. Again you’re comparing what the sports offer and all I’m saying is women aren’t equal to men.
No shit Sherlock
They never claimed to be

But professional sports are about fannies in the seats

In Tennis
US women are more popular than the weak men

It has to do with endurance. I would wager any of them could wipe the floor with the OP
It doesn’t matter what it has to do with, the point is women are not equal to men in many ways. I don’t understand why women are so bothered by that. It’s normal everyday life to not be as good or equal as someone else. I’m an athletic man but I’m not as athletic as lebron James but I don’t complain about it. Im a really good carpenter but I’m not as good as bob vila. Im actually pretty decent at tennis but I’m not as good as Serena Williams.

None of that bothers me. All of those people make more money than I do at those things that I’m also pretty good at myself but I never once thought about organizing a group of people together to go protest about it.

The OP is one that seems to have a problem with the inequalities. Why is it that some men wear such shit as a badge of honor?
The OP needs to compensate for small hands

I may have small hands, but men are better than women in sports

The OP needs to compensate for small hands

I may have small hands, but men are better than women in sports

I imagine short-stack has several issues because of his small anatomy.

Maybe because women try to make men feel like shit about being men? The left wants men to feel bad for being men, whites to feel bad for being white, straights to feel bad for being straight, it never ends. There’s people who look at a straight white man and already hate him just for that alone. It’s really no different than hating a black person just because their skin is black. This identity shit really needs to stop, it’s dividing society. We’ve found more ways than ever to dislike each other and we’ve literally gone the opposite way socially as we had intended.

You know what's funny too? That gorilla Serena Williams wondered why she was not making as much money in endorsements as Maria Sharapova.

LOL!!!

Let's review, shall we?

Thats Maria Sharapova
10.jpg

This is Serena Williams
1072467_1.jpg

Sharapova

Serena Williams

serena-profile.jpg

Sharapova
3217101099_153caa34f9.jpg

Serena Williams
gettyimages-680446726.jpg

Uhhhhhh, is this a mystery to anyone? Candythemoroncorn gets it. Trust me, that one gets it.

Women play less sets, they draw less ratings, they are physically inferior in everything. The only thing they draw better numbers in is modeling and they get paid significantly more than men.

Gisele Bündchen is worth two to five times more than Tom Brady, and I am not complaining about it. Doubt she has suffered any concussions walking across a stage in her low cut dresses or flowing gowns.

Brady is surely not complaining about it.

LOL at women like candycorn. Oh, and btw womens soccer sucks. No one I know watches that poor excuse for quality soccer. Stick to gymnastics.

You know what's funny too? That gorilla Serena Williams wondered why she was not making as much money in endorsements as Maria Sharapova.

LOL!!!

Let's review, shall we?

Thats Maria Sharapova
10.jpg

This is Serena Williams
1072467_1.jpg

Sharapova

Serena Williams

serena-profile.jpg

Sharapova

Serena Williams

Uhhhhhh, is this a mystery to anyone? Candythemoroncorn gets it. Trust me, that one gets it.

Women play less sets, they draw less ratings, they are physically inferior in everything. The only thing they draw better numbers in is modeling and they get paid significantly more than men.

Gisele Bündchen is worth two to five times more than Tom Brady, and I am not complaining about it. Doubt she has suffered any concussions walking across a stage in her low cut dresses or flowing gowns.

LOL at women like candycorn. Oh, and btw womens soccer sucks. No one I know watches that poor excuse for quality soccer. Stick to gymnastics.
Serena kicks her ass

You are making an Anna Kornokova argument

Pete Sampras
Andre Agassi
Michael Chang
Jim courier
John Isner
Andy Roddick
James Blake

I could go on and on.

I’ve been watching tennis for 50 years or more. I love it.

LOL!!!

Let's review, shall we?

Thats Maria Sharapova
10.jpg

This is Serena Williams
1072467_1.jpg

Sharapova

Serena Williams

serena-profile.jpg

Sharapova

Serena Williams

78cfbb1bebd79a00e1967ed41aca18cd.jpg

You pick out a picture of Serena Williams when she’s pregnant and call her a gorilla you racist fuck.

And then you post posed Photoshop pictures of Maria Sharapova to show how beautiful she is?

Serena-Williams-Harpers-BAZAAR-unretouched-2.jpg

Well I think Serenas is as gorgeous as she is talented.

Pete Sampras
Andre Agassi
Michael Chang
Jim courier
John Isner
Andy Roddick
James Blake

I could go on and on.

I’ve been watching tennis for 50 years or more. I love it.
Holy shit gramps

What does that have to do with today’s game?
You left off Bobby Riggs

LOL!!!

Let's review, shall we?

Thats Maria Sharapova
10.jpg

This is Serena Williams
1072467_1.jpg

Sharapova

Serena Williams

serena-profile.jpg

Sharapova

Serena Williams

78cfbb1bebd79a00e1967ed41aca18cd.jpg

You pick out a picture of Serena Williams when she’s pregnant and call her a gorilla you racist fuck.

And then you post posed Photoshop pictures of Maria Sharapova to show how beautiful she is?

Serena-Williams-Harpers-BAZAAR-unretouched-2.jpg

Well I think Serenas is as gorgeous as she is talented.

They mock women for not being as good as men
Then mock any woman who actually is strong

I will tell you, this Bianca Andreescu is pretty cute.

5d72503a203027672c5f7f03.jpg

Look at her all passionate about her sport up there. That is cute too. Good thing they are playing best of 3 sets though. Would not want that pretty little thing to get hurt.

I think she is winning this match against the disgraceful butch with man arms. Why does Serena sound like she is getting hit from behind by king kong? Is she ok, or is that part of her ladylike schtick?

Lets look at the "graceful" serena williams shall we?

What a wonderful person. We must understand. Those people often do not have control over their emotions, so we must all understand that.

Is it because they are just so much more physically less able than men to play best of five? What I am just a bit surprised about is how not one burly woman has ever been utterly offended by such an insult.

Are women insulted by that? Should metoo women be offended by that? Based on everything they yell and scream about (you know how they are physically equal to women in every way) shouldn't they be offended by that?

Hmmmm?

Many years ago women did play 3 out of 5 sets for a while, and it was discontinued. I think it was a problem with conditioning. Today's women are in great physical shape and should be able to go 5 sets. Martina Navratilova was the first woman to seriously work out in the gym and she jokingly said that she would never lose a 5 set match.
Navratilova was a man
Oh dear....someone is triggered.

Hmmmm?

Many years ago women did play 3 out of 5 sets for a while, and it was discontinued. I think it was a problem with conditioning. Today's women are in great physical shape and should be able to go 5 sets. Martina Navratilova was the first woman to seriously work out in the gym and she jokingly said that she would never lose a 5 set match.
Navratilova was a man
Oh dear....someone is triggered.
Make sure it isn't serena. Typical overly emotional idiot.

Maybe because women try to make men feel like shit about being men?
Really? An example please.

The left wants men to feel bad for being men, whites to feel bad for being white, straights to feel bad for being straight, it never ends.
Not true. The only thing that ended was your sanity.

There’s people who look at a straight white man and already hate him just for that alone. It’s really no different than hating a black person just because their skin is black. This identity shit really needs to stop, it’s dividing society. We’ve found more ways than ever to dislike each other and we’ve literally gone the opposite way socially as we had intended.

Hmmm so on a thread chastising women for not playing 5 sets of tennis, you’re complaining about men being treated unfairly?

Forum List

Back