Why do women have so many kids with different men?

Teen pregnancy rates are highest in red states. Has nothing to do with liberal or progressive. Divorce is also highest in those states.
State With the Highest Teen Pregnancy Rate Is ... State-by-State Abortion Rates

Chunk the state rates and compare the cities ... You may get closer to the truth of the matter. I live in a red state that has had high teen pregnancy rates on the statewide scale ... But that rate is facilitated by extremely high numbers in Progressive Liberal run cities full of Progressive Liberals.

In fact ... The comparably lower rates in regards to Conservative communities actually make the Progressive Liberal hellholes look a little better at the state level.

Teen birth rates are highest in religious states.

Strayhorn compiled data from various data sets. The religiosity information came from a sample of nearly 36,000 participants who were part of the U.S. Religious Landscapes Survey by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life conducted in 2007, while the teen birth and abortion statistics came from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
For religiosity, the researchers averaged the percentage of respondents who agreed with conservative responses to eight statements, including: ''There is only one way to interpret the teachings of my religion," and ''Scripture should be taken literally, word for word."

They found a strong correlation between statewide conservative religiousness and statewide teen birth rate even when they accounted for income and abortion rates.

For instance, the results showed more abortions among teenagers in the less religious states, which would skew the findings since fewer teens in these states would have births. But even after accounting for the abortions, the study team still found a state's level of religiosity could predict their teen birth rate. The higher the religiosity, the higher was the teen birth rate on average.

John Santelli of the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University calls the study "well-done," adding that the results are not surprising.

"The index of religiosity is tapping into more fundamentalist religious belief," Santelli said. "I'm sure there are parts of New England that have very low teen birth rates, which have pretty high religious participation, but they're probably less conservative, less fundamentalist type of congregations."

Teen Birth Rates Higher in Highly Religious States

good- thats because Christians don't get abortions; but libs do. I can bet you lib abortions outnumber con abortions by 9 to 1.

Forum List

Back