Why do Women get suddenly Bitchy ?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sometimes it hits you, out of a clear blue sky, you run through the list of possible things you did wrong and you come up empty....:eusa_eh:.....

God Help You!!!..........but she knows..

She picks you up from somewhere and you immediately remove her cd she has been playing.

That's easy. Women are much smarter. :tongue:

Coming up empty is just going to prolong your agony. Make something up to be contrite over and perhaps she'll overlook your original fuck up.

I'm going through that same problem with mine right now.

I backhand her across the face, and suddenly she's bitchy. What's with the damn mood swings so quickly?

Generation PW.

You are more pussy whipped than a dominatrix's dog in a Ukrainian circus.

Women act they way they do because of their own internal turmoil and biology. They will blame you, don't buy it.

I'm going through that same problem with mine right now.

I backhand her across the face, and suddenly she's bitchy. What's with the damn mood swings so quickly?

20.gif

I used to work with this woman, she was bitchy, the week before, the week during , the week after.. the remaining week she was overly pleasant.....:confused:

Sometimes it hits you, out of a clear blue sky, you run through the list of possible things you did wrong and you come up empty....:eusa_eh:.....

God Help You!!!..........but she knows..
Well, if you don't know why, I certainly am NOT going to tell YOU! Your asking that just shows me how much you don't care enough to even listen to me!!!!!!

;)

Yes dear, would you like a cup of coffee...:eusa_angel:

Men get sick of the bullshit, they don't get bitchy, I mean this in a nice dear..:eusa_eh:

That would be cowshit.

When a man bullshits he calls it bullshit, when a woman cowshits she calls comunnicationlizer.

I don't know what's worse- the ex, who constantly reminded me that I was just this side of a piece of shit, or wife who doesn't say a word and keeps me guessing. Is it too much to ask for a little communication? I mean rational talk.

we get sick of the bullshit!

Men get sick of the bullshit, they don't get bitchy, I mean this in a nice way dear..:eusa_eh:

They just turn into pricks. Depending on the context and tone, "dear" often comes across as patronizing, and has the potential to put me in a bitchy mood.:evil:

We are getting somewhere,

rule # 1) Dear= patronizing, causing possible bitch mood, avoid possibly ....:lol:

I don't know what's worse- the ex, who constantly reminded me that I was just this side of a piece of shit, or wife who doesn't say a word and keeps me guessing. Is it too much to ask for a little communication? I mean rational talk.

So far sounds like the second choice shows more promise. Although, once you open the Pandora's Box of communication/rational talk she might not shut up...:lol:

Forum List

Back