why do women find Obama sexy?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Is there just something about those white teeth? Or the myths? Or the danger?
Personally I've always thought of Obama more as a Eddie Haskell type.. you know "Leave it To Beaver" slime bucket?

Edward 'Eddie' Haskell:
Hey Wally, nobody's home. Let's call up some girls and pretend we're talent scouts.
[June walks out from the den to greet the boys]
June Cleaver: Hello, Eddie.
Edward 'Eddie' Haskell: Oh. Hi, Mrs. Cleaver. Gee Mrs. Cleaver, your hair looks real pretty today.
June Cleaver: Well, you should know Eddie, being a talent scout.
Eddie Haskell (Character) - Quotes
Yea a real slime bucket!!!

REally too bad women today aren't as smart as Mrs. Cleaver!

Last edited:
I sure don't find him sexy.

Shit. He reminds me of arrogant asshole.

Nothing sexy about that.

Forget about women finding Obama sexy, I want to know what the hell men see in Sarah Palin?

Not very much I would say, but that's just me.

You Sir, have 20/20 vision! Everyone else who fancies her should get their eyes checked.

I actually wear pretty strong prescription glasses because I'm near-sighted, but I do have my own sense of taste and judgement.

Not very much I would say, but that's just me.

You Sir, have 20/20 vision! Everyone else who fancies her should get their eyes checked.

I actually wear pretty strong prescription glasses because I'm near-sighted, but I do have my own sense of taste and judgement.

I wear glasses to as I am also short sighted, and I guess I have taste because I don't find Obama at all attractive. In fact, I don't know any other woman who does!

I wear glasses to as I am also short sighted, and I guess I have taste because I don't find Obama at all attractive. In fact, I don't know any other woman who does!

I presume his wife does. At least I hope so for both of them.

Forum List

Back