Why do whites delude themselves and think non whites are obsessed with whites especially white women

What the fuck part about he hasn't explained WHY he thinks WHITE POWER is racist and BLACK POWER ISN'T is escaping you?
Nothing. I know why they're not the same, as do you. You won't admit it as that will undermine your postion. Apart from that, why should he explain? Because you demand it?

I didn't agree with that. There is no way one can be sane and even try equating the two.. Black power and white power have meant 2 complexly different things.
You agreed with this.
whitepowerblackpower.jpg

" There is no way one can be sane and even try equating the two.. Black power and white power have meant 2 complexly different things."

The first is a Marxist support program appropriating a worthy cause but with an evil intent; the latter is fascist doing the same. Basically both are wankers.

Greg

more stereotypes and assumptions about America
Well it was a guess actually, which you won't confirm or deny. Oh well.

I'll clear it up for you. It's not 54 degrees in the Southern states in mid-Sept. But what does it matter to you? You're just spouting stereotypes about a nation that's not even yours, which I find kinda ugly.

What the fuck part about he hasn't explained WHY he thinks WHITE POWER is racist and BLACK POWER ISN'T is escaping you?
Nothing. I know why they're not the same, as do you. You won't admit it as that will undermine your postion. Apart from that, why should he explain? Because you demand it?

They're both degenerate scum as are the vermin you support!!

Greg

But what does it matter to you? You're just spouting stereotypes about a nation that's not even yours, which I find kinda ugly.
No, I'm spouting the results of observations of this message board, which spouts racism and denial I hadn't been aware existed.

But what does it matter to you? You're just spouting stereotypes about a nation that's not even yours, which I find kinda ugly.
No, I'm spouting the results of observations of this message board, which spouts racism and denial I hadn't been aware existed.

Some people are racist. Some people here are racist. I am not one of them, no matter what I'm accused of. For saying heaven only knows what, you imagined I lived in one of the former "slave owning" states.

Tell me: how did white people come to live in New Zealand? Oh, forget about all that--everyone knows that American invented colonialism and slavery!!! hahahaha

Some people are racist. Some people here are racist. I am not one of them, no matter what I'm accused of. For saying heaven only knows what, you imagined I lived in one of the former "slave owning" states.

Tell me: how did white people come to live in New Zealand? Oh, forget about all that--everyone knows that American invented colonialism and slavery!!! hahahaha

Not sure if there were any pre-Polynesian inhabitants of New Zealand but the pretty little islands were once administered by New South Wales; an Australian Colony of Great Britain. Perhaps the Maori kept slaves(Mokai), or maybe ate them, but the Pakeha never did, at least legally. (Edited; Capitals corrected: my bad!!)

Slavery in Colonial Times

One theory I have read is that the Maori ate out the original inhabitants. I take that one with a large grain of salt.

Greg

Last edited:
and that we want their kids?

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.

What fresh hell is this?

It’s a troll thread by some basement-dwelling, virginal little dumbass who thinks he’s ‘clever.’

53 °F in Bloody Kansas at the moment according to Intellicast - Current Temperatures in United States
that could fit.

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.

What fresh hell is this?

It’s a troll thread by some basement-dwelling, virginal little dumbass who thinks he’s ‘clever.’

I'm slowly coming around to that assessment. Undoubtedly, too slowly.

53 °F in Bloody Kansas at the moment according to Intellicast - Current Temperatures in United States
that could fit.

Um: Kansas in NOT a Southern State, Pakeha. It's Mid-Western, north of Oklahoma. Southern would be Florida etc.

It's sorta a bit like comparing Darwin with Hobart!!

Greg

Florida's a funny culture though. North Florida is "southern", especially the panhandle. Once you get into central and southern Florida--and I realize this is quite ironic--you lose the accent and pretty much all vestiges of southern culture. Central/southern Florida is inhabited by former Northerners who could no longer stand the climate. Plus Cubans, etc. So many people do not really consider Florida a "southern" state, though it is undeniably further south than Georgia, Alabama, etc.

Just a funny bit of Americana there.

Tell me: how did white people come to live in New Zealand?
The Crown and various Iwi became parties to the Treaty of Waitangi.

They.

Colonized.

It.

"The sun never sets on the British Empire". But of course the Brits and their people love, love, love and adore to lecture Americans on colonization and slavery, because of course they do.

To which I LOL all the day long. All the livelong day.

davie dear------a good book for you to read is
SOUL ON ICE by Eldridge Cleaver

Forum List

Back