Why do whites delude themselves and think non whites are obsessed with whites especially white women

whitepowerblackpower.jpg

Yep, that's what I'm going to do. Can you explain why the black power movement was started? Can you do that honestly? Or do you think that you can just use similar words lying as if they have the same message?
Yep... you did just as I figured and then COPPED OUT. You give NO rebuttal to my post... NONE. You just counter with your pathetic questions as if that's some sort of ANSWER.

Try again, buckwheat... tell me why you think that just because you're black that you have some sort of LOCK on calling everyone else RACIST.

Well SORRY... BRO... but we're FED UP with that bull shit. You have USED IT UP and WORN IT OUT, and if you can't come up with any GOOD explanation as to why that is, then all we have is that you're just puking up your racist card one more time, and it's pathetic.

So you can't honestly explain why the black power movement began.
So you can't explain why white power is racist and black power isn't.

You're not winning this... not even close... you haven't even tried... because you can't... I know... we all know.

No. He is responding to the racism of whites here. That's what the entire OP is about. He's saying to whites like you to drop living in a delusion that you tell yourselves about how we want to be like you. Now your white fragility has you talking about him making reference to blonde haired blue eyed women that whites have determined were pure bred white. However that's not what the OP was about. And as you read on, he said he was young when he asked for the abortion and would not do that now. You don't get cherry pick things in the OP to lie and to try whining about black racism, which is one of the standard operating procedures here at USMB when whites cannot face the truth, without opposition. So just face the truth of what the OP really meant.

1. I don't live in a delusion--you don't get to tell me what I think or how I feel. Do you like it when people do that for you?

2. I don't think blonde hair-blue eyed white are "pure bred". We're not dogs. See number one.

Hey, it's quite convenient for you to hold on to the fact that all whites think the same, isn't it? Makes that chip on your shoulder a lot easier to carry. I get it. But you don't get to tell me what I think, know or believe and I will call you out on it every single time.

I don't believe all whites think the same. But something like this is what your white fragility makes you come up with in defense every time whites are challenged due to their racism..

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

And you have done exactly what Dr. DeAngelo descibes right here. Every time.

I am not defensive, angry or stressed. Nor am I fragile. I am calling you out on your BS, straight up. And I am not afraid.

You are all of those. Your post once again displays that.

No, I'm not. I'm happy and content, and don't like racists. White racists, or black racists. I am like that woman in Proverbs, darling--I laugh at the days to come. And the crazy insane days I live in, where I'm being told I'm racist, fragile, and whatever else I supposedly am.

Oh, you do you. You'll gain so many followers, I'm sure.

Yawn! You have white fragility and I am not looking for followers.

Yep, that's what I'm going to do. Can you explain why the black power movement was started? Can you do that honestly? Or do you think that you can just use similar words lying as if they have the same message?
Yep... you did just as I figured and then COPPED OUT. You give NO rebuttal to my post... NONE. You just counter with your pathetic questions as if that's some sort of ANSWER.

Try again, buckwheat... tell me why you think that just because you're black that you have some sort of LOCK on calling everyone else RACIST.

Well SORRY... BRO... but we're FED UP with that bull shit. You have USED IT UP and WORN IT OUT, and if you can't come up with any GOOD explanation as to why that is, then all we have is that you're just puking up your racist card one more time, and it's pathetic.

You're not winning this... not even close... you haven't even tried... because you can't... I know... we all know.

Again, when you can explain why rhe black power movement was started honestly, then we can talk, Because when you can, you answer your own question. I know why it started and know why it's not racist while white power has been. You need to learn why, so do the research. After all you are white ad whites are supposed to be the ones who work so much harder than us lazy blacks, so why do you want answers handed to you when you can study and learn for yourself?

1. I don't live in a delusion--you don't get to tell me what I think or how I feel. Do you like it when people do that for you?

2. I don't think blonde hair-blue eyed white are "pure bred". We're not dogs. See number one.

Hey, it's quite convenient for you to hold on to the fact that all whites think the same, isn't it? Makes that chip on your shoulder a lot easier to carry. I get it. But you don't get to tell me what I think, know or believe and I will call you out on it every single time.

I don't believe all whites think the same. But something like this is what your white fragility makes you come up with in defense every time whites are challenged due to their racism..

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

I am not defensive, angry or stressed. Nor am I fragile. I am calling you out on your BS, straight up. And I am not afraid.

No, I'm not. I'm happy and content, and don't like racists. White racists, or black racists. I am like that woman in Proverbs, darling--I laugh at the days to come. And the crazy insane days I live in, where I'm being told I'm racist, fragile, and whatever else I supposedly am.

Yawn! You're a black racist. But fortunately for you, I'm not like you and won't just all Blacks by your actions.

No. He is responding to the racism of whites here. That's what the entire OP is about. He's saying to whites like you to drop living in a delusion that you tell yourselves about how we want to be like you. Now your white fragility has you talking about him making reference to blonde haired blue eyed women that whites have determined were pure bred white. However that's not what the OP was about. And as you read on, he said he was young when he asked for the abortion and would not do that now. You don't get cherry pick things in the OP to lie and to try whining about black racism, which is one of the standard operating procedures here at USMB when whites cannot face the truth, without opposition. So just face the truth of what the OP really meant.

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Sweetheart, you don't get to tell me what I am. Neither does "Robin DiAngelo". And if she were sitting right here, I would laugh right in her face with her "whiteness studies".....from Seattle, no less

I'm not telling you what you are, you are showing what you are. Robin DeAneglo is white, so I think that gives her credence relative to whiteness studies. Her living Seattle means nothing.

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Sweetheart, you don't get to tell me what I am. Neither does "Robin DiAngelo". And if she were sitting right here, I would laugh right in her face with her "whiteness studies".....from Seattle, no less

I'm not telling you what you are, you are showing what you are. Robin DeAneglo is white, so I think that gives her credence relative to whiteness studies. Her living Seattle means nothing.

I am white so you decided what I was no matter what I typed. I get it. That's your soul-destroying mindset, not mine. You have to live with the rot; I do not. It is your fragility because it is corroding your own soul, not mine.

So be off with you.

Yawn! You're a black racist. But fortunately for you, I'm not like you and won't just all Blacks by your actions.
Let me guess. You live in a former slave state.

Well aren't you just a gem. Another sweet stereotype thrown at me.

Let me give you a hint: it is 54 degrees where I am now and I'm considering turning the heat on, padre. So you figure it out. But now I'm guessing you're not even American. Am I right about that? I am, aren't I?

Again, when you can explain why rhe black power movement was started honestly, then we can talk, Because when you can, you answer your own question. I know why it started and know why it's not racist while white power has been. You need to learn why, so do the research. After all you are white ad whites are supposed to be the ones who work so much harder than us lazy blacks, so why do you want answers handed to you when you can study and learn for yourself?
I can only surmise that you can't answer your own admission is because either one, you're too fucking stupid, or two, you have no defense for being a racist black ass hole. Either way I've exposed you. You're a loser with no good answer about your own racism.

You've got nothing better than he has to offer, moron, might as well STFU.
Moron? He agreed with your post and you want a rebuttal? Ffs.

I'm guessing another slave stater, the signs are there.

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

No, I am not a black racist. Nor am I judging all whites. I am specifically talking about the white racists at USMB and you guys do not encompass all whites. So again, you display white fragility.

"In the dominant position, whites are almost always racially comfortable and thus have developed unchallenged expectations to remain so (DiAngelo, 2006b). Whites have not had to build tolerance for racial discomfort and thus when racial discomfort arises, whites typically respond as if something is “wrong,” and blame the person or event that triggered the discomfort (usually a person of color). the dominant position, whites are almost always racially comfortable and thus have developed unchallenged expectations to remain so (DiAngelo, 2006b). Whites have not had to build tolerance for racial discomfort and thus when racial discomfort arises, whites typically respond as if something is “wrong,” and blame the person or event that triggered the discomfort (usually a person of color)."

Because I challenged your racial views, I became a black racist in your mind, which is you doing exactly what is described in the above quote. You want to talk all that bolo bullshit about how you call people out. I'm fine with that. But can you deal with what you will get coming back to you each time you do so?

Last edited:
You've got nothing better than he has to offer, moron, might as well STFU.
Moron? He agreed with your post and you want a rebuttal? Ffs.

I'm guessing another slave stater, the signs are there.
What the fuck part about he hasn't explained WHY he thinks WHITE POWER is racist and BLACK POWER ISN'T is escaping you?

Are you capable of keeping up, or are you just here slap bull shit around?

Try and do something other than just sounding like an ass clown.

No, I am not a black racist. Nor am I judging all whites. I am specifically talking about the white racists at USMB and you guys do not encompass all whites. So again, you display white fragility.

"In the dominant position, whites are almost always racially comfortable and thus have developed unchallenged expectations to remain so (DiAngelo, 2006b). Whites have not had to build tolerance for racial discomfort and thus when racial discomfort arises, whites typically respond as if something is “wrong,” and blame the person or event that triggered the discomfort (usually a person of color). the dominant position, whites are almost always racially comfortable and thus have developed unchallenged expectations to remain so (DiAngelo, 2006b). Whites have not had to build tolerance for racial discomfort and thus when racial discomfort arises, whites typically respond as if something is “wrong,” and blame the person or event that triggered the discomfort (usually a person of color)."

Because I challenged your racial views, I became a black racist in your mind, which is you doing exactly what is described in the above quote. You want to talk all that bolo bullshit about how you call people out. I'm fine with that. But can you deal with what you will get coming back to you each time you do so?

You are telling me what I think, feel and believe.

You're right, I'm not "comfortable" with that. I would never presume to tell any person what they think, feel and believe. Or would that be okay? Would it be okay if I, a white woman, tell you, a Black man, what you think, feel and believe?

Let me know if that's okay with you. Also, what your experiences are. Also, can I tell you about your fragility? Is that okay with you.

Replying to the op; you're thinking of those whites who have a stupid disease called "White Guilt". Most whites I know don't give a damn about anyone of COLOUR; they give a damn about PEOPLE of CHARACTER!! Once you define yourself(or others)by colour then you are a racist fool!

Greg

Forum List

Back