Why do whites delude themselves and think non whites are obsessed with whites especially white women

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Dave2770, Sep 9, 2018.

1. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,871
    1. Fair enough. However, the same standards you posted in number 4 should apply to us blacks when we talk about white racism but it seems that it doesn't. Instead we are called racists and told how we hate all whites. 3. For something to be taken as humor it first must be funny. Far too many times whites in here make that kind of statement and it is not in jest. And that claim in number 2 about me not representing all blacks, etc., is so old methuselah wouldn't use it. Because the only time that is used here is when whites want to believe most blacks see racial issues like they do.

2. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    My friend, IM2, you've referred to Avery Jarhman as a "white ass-kissing lawn jockey."

Leaving me with no doubts you hold the same opinion about successful accomplished Americans Justice Clarence Thomas, Attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D Dr. Ben Carson, M.D., Crystal Wright, Allen West, Stephen A. Smith, Stacey Dash, Herman Cain, Senator Tim Scott and Dr. Walter Williams, Ph.D,.

Sadly, these citizens are a just few PEACEFUL, accomplished, FREE THINKING Americans targeted for HATE & DISCRIMINATION by a significant population of apparent illogical, slow-to-evolve "Pro Black" minded American people...like yourself IM2.

pro black HATE.jpg
    Boyce Watkins.jpg
    Peace.
    ___
    American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

3. evenflow1969

evenflow1969 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,330
    So I do not see black guys hitting on white chicks at the club huh! Meet racism and lies with racism and lies that should work out real well! Dudes hit on hot chicks period regardless of color! Sell bull shit else where buddy!

4. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,621
    Its apparent that white women are way more into Black guys than the other way around. White women have a sex cult called the queen of spades specifically for Black men.

We also know that at least one white woman has written a song about the ways she feels about Black men. In that song are the same reasons I have heard from white women I have been involved with.

5. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,621
    Those are simps or players. Black guys dont have to hit on white women. White women hit on you no matter where I have gone on the planet.