Why do whites delude themselves and think non whites are obsessed with whites especially white women

That's the point...

For if we did things exactly as whites have done, you would not like it one bit.
If negros were capable of doing so; they would have. But they aren't... As such they find their solace basking in the shade of the white mans achievement, content to sustain themselves with our windfall...

No, because when when you first got to Africa we could have just wiped whitey out but didn't. Your last sentence is pure lunacy.
If they could have... They would have. And did when the opportunities presented themselves. Too little, to late...

Like I said, if were to act like whites , you would not like it. Don't fool yourself into thinking it can't happen.

"White fragility"... The new, and improved crutch for the delicate negro psyche. When you just can't come to grips with the fact that people just don't like you... Don't internalize. No... No... No... Its them. Not you. When trying to convince yourself that you are disliked because people fear you doesn't work... Just prop up "white fragility", and your own self esteem will be spared any introspective criticism. Buy now, and get a free two day trial of "White Privilege". Amaze your friends as every door is magically thrown open before you, and dance as money rains from the sky!
Limited time offer! See NAACP for details...

That's the point...

For if we did things exactly as whites have done, you would not like it one bit.
If negros were capable of doing so; they would have. But they aren't... As such they find their solace basking in the shade of the white mans achievement, content to sustain themselves with our windfall...

No, because when when you first got to Africa we could have just wiped whitey out but didn't. Your last sentence is pure lunacy.
If they could have... They would have. And did when the opportunities presented themselves. Too little, to late...

Like I said, if were to act like whites , you would not like it. Don't fool yourself into thinking it can't happen.
Ever considered that if you could... You'd have fewer problems? Nahhh! That's a fuckin' crazy idea...

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Dr. Robin DiAngelo White Supremacy3.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Frankly, I believe for-$PROFIT$ author and world reknown "white fragility" lecturer Dr. Robin DiAngelo, Ph.D, is WILLFULLY IGNORING America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

MICHELLE OBAMA HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will for-$PROFIT$ American race lecturer Dr. Robin DiAngelo join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Video search terms: 'Exposing "PRO BLACK" Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Video search terms: "Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK' American Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

"White fragility"... The new, and improved crutch for the delicate negro psyche. When you just can't come to grips with the fact that people just don't like you... Don't internalize. No... No... No... Its them. Not you. When trying to convince yourself that you are disliked because people fear you doesn't work... Just prop up "white fragility", and your own self esteem will be spared any introspective criticism. Buy now, and get a free two day trial of "White Privilege". Amaze your friends as every door is magically thrown open before you, and dance as money rains from the sky!

A white person created this term.

Ever considered that if you could... You'd have fewer problems? Nahhh! That's a fuckin' crazy idea...

A white person created this term.
Like I said. “Shade”...

The important thing is that... You believe it...

Lie. We obsess no more over a white woman than a white ma does.
`
1 - That's my "opinion". As I never claimed it was fact, it can hardly be a lie.

2 - My opinions are my own. That is to say, I do not represent all whites and/or all women, any more than you represent all blacks and/or males.

3 - My reply was rather "tongue in cheek" which is a figure of speech that describes a statement or other expression that the speaker or author does not mean literally, but intends as humor or otherwise not to be taken seriously.

4 - While I have euphemistically slept with and dated, black males (I have a 14 rear old daughter that's black/white biracial) that hardly makes me an expert. However, it has gained me experience and insight that can only be learned by those who who've been there.
`

Lie. We obsess no more over a white woman than a white ma does.
`
1 - That's my "opinion". As I never claimed it was fact, it can hardly be a lie.

2 - My opinions are my own. That is to say, I do not represent all whites and/or all women, any more than you represent all blacks and/or males.

3 - My reply was rather "tongue in cheek" which is a figure of speech that describes a statement or other expression that the speaker or author does not mean literally, but intends as humor or otherwise not to be taken seriously.

4 - While I have euphemistically slept with and dated, black males (I have a 14 rear old daughter that's black/white biracial) that hardly makes me an expert. However, it has gained me experience and insight that can only be learned by those who who've been there.
`

1. Fair enough. However, the same standards you posted in number 4 should apply to us blacks when we talk about white racism but it seems that it doesn't. Instead we are called racists and told how we hate all whites. 3. For something to be taken as humor it first must be funny. Far too many times whites in here make that kind of statement and it is not in jest. And that claim in number 2 about me not representing all blacks, etc., is so old methuselah wouldn't use it. Because the only time that is used here is when whites want to believe most blacks see racial issues like they do.

And that claim in number 2 about me not representing all blacks, etc., is so old methuselah wouldn't use it.

My friend, IM2, you've referred to Avery Jarhman as a "white ass-kissing lawn jockey."

Leaving me with no doubts you hold the same opinion about successful accomplished Americans Justice Clarence Thomas, Attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D Dr. Ben Carson, M.D., Crystal Wright, Allen West, Stephen A. Smith, Stacey Dash, Herman Cain, Senator Tim Scott and Dr. Walter Williams, Ph.D,.

Sadly, these citizens are a just few PEACEFUL, accomplished, FREE THINKING Americans targeted for HATE & DISCRIMINATION by a significant population of apparent illogical, slow-to-evolve "Pro Black" minded American people...like yourself IM2.

pro black HATE.jpg

Boyce Watkins.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

and that we want their kids?

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.
So I do not see black guys hitting on white chicks at the club huh! Meet racism and lies with racism and lies that should work out real well! Dudes hit on hot chicks period regardless of color! Sell bull shit else where buddy!

Its apparent that white women are way more into Black guys than the other way around. White women have a sex cult called the queen of spades specifically for Black men.

We also know that at least one white woman has written a song about the ways she feels about Black men. In that song are the same reasons I have heard from white women I have been involved with.

and that we want their kids?

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.
So I do not see black guys hitting on white chicks at the club huh! Meet racism and lies with racism and lies that should work out real well! Dudes hit on hot chicks period regardless of color! Sell bull shit else where buddy!
Those are simps or players. Black guys dont have to hit on white women. White women hit on you no matter where I have gone on the planet.

Forum List

Back