Why do whites call it hate when........

"Anyone with needs to be prayed over, come forward, to the front at the altar," the Preacher says.

The Bass gets in line, and when it's his turn, the preacher asks: "Bass, what do you want me to pray about for you."

The Bass replies: "Preacher, I need you to pray for my hearing." The preacher puts one finger in The bass's ear, and he places the other hand on top of his head and prays and prays and prays, he prays a blue streak for the Bass.

After a few minutes, the Preacher removes his hands, stands back and asks,"Bass, how is your hearing now?"

The Bass says, "I don't know, Reverend, it ain't til next Wednesday!"

Some the glass half full. others see the glass half empty, Charlie sees the racism and hatred in the company that made the glass.

Have a nice life.

You have answered the question, nor have you properly responded so let the Bass ask a simple forward question, the acts which the Bass described, are they not true? Did they not happen and still continue to happen for some of those acts? These are simple yes/no answers so tapdancing isn't necessary, if you can't and or refuse to answer you simply have proven that the Bass is right about some whites, that they're hypocrites.

Is it racism when white Muslims refer to black Muslims as slaves and then proceed, with Chinese and Sudanese funding, to wage a war on all the black Muslims in Darfur?

Why yes, it is.

But if you're talking about why whites get angry today over being repeatedly castigated for acts which happened a hundred years ago, sorry, it doesn't apply to today's whites. Pull up recent examples and try it. But America has passed laws which outlaw racism and we do our best to abide for them.

However, it isn't hard when idiots like the Bass continue to attack whites, insist that whites should not interbreed with blacks, and hold out for "Black Nationalism". Racism is a self-fulfilling prophesy when you pull racist shit like that.

Likewise is it a self-fulfilling prophesy when white people can't walk in certain black neighborhoods without being attacked and killed.

The Bass can clearly see that whites have a problem with admitting that racism is still a problem in America, which is sad because rAcism will never go away because of these same people.

The Bass can clearly see that whites have a problem with admitting that racism is still a problem in America, which is sad because rAcism will never go away because of these same people.

Race and racism still is a problem

Why do black people say its racist for white people to point out that black people can be racist too?

Why do black people say its racist for white people to point out that black people can be racist too?

Now you're chewing on straws because no black person does that.

Now you're chewing on straws because no black person does that.

Maybe they were white people on the forum saying that to me then.

I heard you were black so i figured i'd ask you. Do you agree that all races/creeds can be racist?

Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present? If truth is truth and it sets one free, why can't whites acknowledge the truth instead of accusing people of hate when the wrongs of whites are pointed out. Conversely, when whites point out the actions of non-whites, its never considered as hate and or racism.

Example, when Black Muslims state that the white enslaved the black man, rape black women during slavery, brainwashed blacks into believing they never had any history, denied and prevented enslaved Africans from speaking their language and outwardly practicing their culture, forcefully imposed European names upon the same people, denied the black people the right to vote, enacted social policies which pushed black people into ghettos, discriminated against black in employment and housing acquisition, used violence and intimidation against blacks to stop them from demanding equal rights, etc the Black Muslims are stating the truth because it is an undeniable fact that these have happened and some of these things still happen even today. Based on the above *FACTS* how can anyone call that hate speech and or being racist?

Who is calling it hate speech? Is that all the BM's state? Do they think that it is a current problem? Perhaps there is more to the story.
If a white person points out that blacks commit more crime and lag behind in education as well as other social categories, is that racist even though he is stating facts? From today, not years ago, I might add.

Mr. Bass,

Im white and I know that racism is a problem in the USA. The Negro hates the white man and blames him for all the bad things that have happened to him over the centuries - that Mr. Bass is RACISM !

Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present? If truth is truth and it sets one free, why can't whites acknowledge the truth instead of accusing people of hate when the wrongs of whites are pointed out. Conversely, when whites point out the actions of non-whites, its never considered as hate and or racism.

Example, when Black Muslims state that the white enslaved the black man, rape black women during slavery, brainwashed blacks into believing they never had any history, denied and prevented enslaved Africans from speaking their language and outwardly practicing their culture, forcefully imposed European names upon the same people, denied the black people the right to vote, enacted social policies which pushed black people into ghettos, discriminated against black in employment and housing acquisition, used violence and intimidation against blacks to stop them from demanding equal rights, etc the Black Muslims are stating the truth because it is an undeniable fact that these have happened and some of these things still happen even today. Based on the above *FACTS* how can anyone call that hate speech and or being racist?

Well. This post is wrong is so many ways, I don't know were to start. This poster isn't interested in truth, so I won't waste time trying to address those points. It's about maintaining and feeding race hate and guilt trips. Isn't it time to move on? Stop the hate, buck-o. That is one thing that holds back blacks in this country, they are quite capable of succeeding if they stopped blame shifting, stop living in the past and hiding their identity in this groupthink mentality you purvey. You aren’t helping anyone by posting this hackneyed dreck.

Forum List

Back