Why do White people in America only identify with the term American but nothing else?

No...Its not your business. No one appointed you the person that decides what ideas are valid and which ones are not. Sorry but thats why you will remain frustrated.

Considering that my family fought to create this country and then fought valiantly, if futilly, to maintain its proper form of governance during the Civil War, I think I'm quite qualified to speak on what it was meant to be.

Doesnt matter what america was intended to be. The people that adapt survive. Being stagnant is a sign of low intellect.

I'll take that as a compliment, if you consider individuals like the Clintons and the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to be of upper level intellect. The fact that people like them, and you, have spent the last 150 years destroying everything this nation was meant to be and still haven't quite gotten the job done is witness enough for me whose side is Right and whose is Wrong.
Barack Obama's uncle, Charlie Payne, was part of a group of American troops who helped liberate Buchenwald.

Stanley Dunham, his grandfather, enlisted in the military shortly after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and served as a sergeant with the U.S. Army in Europe during the war.

Yet, right wingers smear his family. Even his little girls and wife. That's part of the reason so many consider Republicans to be such dirty people.

Barack Obama's uncle, Charlie Payne, was part of a group of American troops who helped liberate Buchenwald.

Stanley Dunham, his grandfather, enlisted in the military shortly after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and served as a sergeant with the U.S. Army in Europe during the war.

Yet, right wingers smear his family. Even his little girls and wife. That's part of the reason so many consider Republicans to be such dirty people.

You will notice that I didn't mention any of my family's military service after1860, despite the fact that there has been plenty of it. That is because any service to the Federal Government of this country Post-1860 is service to a Government other than that of the US Constitution.

Families are fair game. They influence a politician's way of viewing the world. That's why I'd rather elect a confirmed life-long Bachelor who was an orphan to the Presidency than a married family man.

So you have African Americans, Native Americans, Mexican Americans, or Asian Americans etc. But White people in America seems to be the outkast? Can someone help me understand this?

I for one don't give a shit where my ancestors came from.

I was born in America so I say I am American. I don't qualify it.

Forum List

Back