Why do white people disown their daughters for marrying Black Men?

If you are a black male , you have got to be real dumb to marry the slave masters daughter.!
I would never have anything to do with white females in America. To much negative history
baggage.!

Ya...because females in America today had so much to do with slavery!
Do you always hold a grudge? I had nothing to do with what my ancestors may have done...heck, i never knew them!

When you still operate under the same blueprint and outline left by your great grand and grand parents (Jim Crow, willie Lynch letters, KKK still established strong in this country), you really can't say the white women of today didn't have anything to do with slavery when They are walking in lockstep with it's tenants today and benefittinfg from it's established process.(ie- look at the comment on page 1 that talks about "marrying down") ) It's only the rebel white women that break the mold and seek to marry a Black man that upset the flow. This is why I believe that some of the white family members disown their daughters for that.

So whenever I see people screaming "grudge" and "reverse racism" I always have to call them ignorant as fuck in the nicest way possible, because the grudge and all the hate is still coming from the same gotdamn direction.

So you neg rep me....not a big deal, I really don't care. But i think you have a huge problem you just can't over. I've never been prejiduce, I would never disown any of my children for marrying a black man or woman. But...if that person thought like you do i might just try to talk them out of it! Talk about hate....you are FULL of it.

Ya...because females in America today had so much to do with slavery!
Do you always hold a grudge? I had nothing to do with what my ancestors may have done...heck, i never knew them!

When you still operate under the same blueprint and outline left by your great grand and grand parents (Jim Crow, willie Lynch letters, KKK still established strong in this country), you really can't say the white women of today didn't have anything to do with slavery when They are walking in lockstep with it's tenants today and benefittinfg from it's established process.(ie- look at the comment on page 1 that talks about "marrying down") ) It's only the rebel white women that break the mold and seek to marry a Black man that upset the flow. This is why I believe that some of the white family members disown their daughters for that.

So whenever I see people screaming "grudge" and "reverse racism" I always have to call them ignorant as fuck in the nicest way possible, because the grudge and all the hate is still coming from the same gotdamn direction.

So you neg rep me....not a big deal, I really don't care. But i think you have a huge problem you just can't over. I've never been prejiduce, I would never disown any of my children for marrying a black man or woman. But...if that person thought like you do i might just try to talk them out of it! Talk about hate....you are FULL of it.

Fulla hate? haha..how crass of you!...nope...fulla TRUTH. and you can't take it.

It's no secret that White fathers have and will continue to disown their daughters because they "marry down" like one of the previous posters let slip out..lol...This has been going on since Slavery...the young white lass steaming hot for the big black slave out in the yard chopping wood and hauling hay. temptation wins. :clap2:

So YOU'RE the one fulla hate here. deflecting the truth to some obscure place trying to make people think it never happens is just a clear sign of emotional bankruptcy.

:cool:

Fulla hate? haha..how crass of you!...nope...fulla TRUTH. and you can't take it.

It's no secret that White fathers have and will continue to disown their daughters because they "marry down" like one of the previous posters let slip out..lol...This has been going on since Slavery...the young white lass steaming hot for the big black slave out in the yard chopping wood and hauling hay. temptation wins. :clap2:
So YOU'RE the one fulla hate here. deflecting the truth to some obscure place trying to make people think it never happens is just a clear sign of emotional bankruptcy.

:lol::lol:

You know one white guy and you think the generalization is appropriate? President Hussein called his grandmother on his mother's side "racist" after she spent half her life raising him but I assume he talks that way about all white people.

It's no secret that White fathers have and will continue to disown their daughters because they "marry down" like one of the previous posters let slip out..

You are painfully stupid, kid.

What is it that has the White male skivies in such a bunch about a Black Man wedding his daughter?

He don't act like that with Asian suiters? is it the $$??

A number of people have tried to point out your Composition fallacy, but you seem to be too stupid to understand why your generalized conclusion does not follow from your one example.

In other words, you're a fucking idiot.

Ok the reason why White fathers disown their daughters for marrying black men is because he can't have his daughter marry someone with a bigger penis

/End Thread

Ok the reason why White fathers disown their daughters for marrying black men is because he can't have his daughter marry someone with a bigger penis

/End Thread

Penis Envy can't be all of it. It's gotta be more to it than that.

we're talking aboutr being disowned, meaning she can't come to Xmas dinner no more.

/End Thread

we're talking aboutr being disowned, meaning she can't come to Xmas dinner no more.

I feel bad you gave a serious response.....FYI my comment was sarcasm bro.

This has been going on since Slavery...the young black girl steaming hot for the big white boss man with the whip. temptation wins. :tongue:

/End Thread

I feel bad you gave a serious response.....FYI my comment was sarcasm bro.

So was mine.

So why the deflection?? XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
You got to be asking for trouble if you are a black male looking to marry a white female. Its still to much racial tension still present in America if you ask me to mess around with white females.

Forum List

Back