Why do white people disown their daughters for marrying Black Men?

You got to be asking for trouble if you are a black male looking to marry a white female. Its still to much racial tension still present in America if you ask me to mess around with white females.

Did you just post this from 1942? there are plenty of Black men with white women, get the fuck over it.

You got to be asking for trouble if you are a black male looking to marry a white female. Its still to much racial tension still present in America if you ask me to mess around with white females.

Did you just post this from 1942? there are plenty of Black men with white women, get the fuck over it.

Yeah, like Tiger Woods and O.J. Simpson, you become a target when you start messing with white chicks. The media, the Cops, landlords, everybody starts targeting you.!
This is a known fact. It still is 1942 in a lot of these peoples minds Mr. High Gravity Uncle Tom. White woman lover.

Yeah, like Tiger Woods and O.J. Simpson, you become a target when you start messing with white chicks. The media, the Cops, landlords, everybody starts targeting you.!
This is a known fact. It still is 1942 in a lot of these peoples minds Mr. High Gravity Uncle Tom. White woman lover.

Tiger Woods and OJ Simpson? what the fuck are you talking about? none of them were thrown in prison or killed for their actions, fuck Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen got into more trouble for their womanizing than those 2, just shut the fuck up and stop worrying about other peoples cocks.:eusa_hand:

Tiger Woods and OJ Simpson? what the fuck are you talking about? none of them were thrown in prison or killed for their actions, fuck Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen got into more trouble for their womanizing than those 2, just shut the fuck up and stop worrying about other peoples cocks.:eusa_hand:

Not worrying about their penises, just making a point about if you are with a white woman
today you can still expect trouble from whites. Its not like the slave mentality is past us
all in America. I think if Tiger Woods and O.J. were married to black women, they
would have less media attention and problems.

Not worrying about their penises, just making a point about if you are with a white woman
today you can still expect trouble from whites. Its not like the slave mentality is past us
all in America. I think if Tiger Woods and O.J. were married to black women, they
would have less media attention and problems.

:bsflag:

What was that?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/16/u...e-accepting-of-interracial-marriage.html?_r=0

Study: Interracial marriage, acceptance growing - CNN.com

All in the family? Report finds growing acceptance of interracial marriage in US - U.S. News

What did you say?

Oh, are you scared? Is that it? Lucky for you that you don't need a woman because you ARE a pussy!

Oh, are you scared? Is that it? Lucky for you that you don't need a woman because you ARE a pussy!

I don't need your white trailer trash women, with their sarcasitc white women attitude.
I keep to my own kind as you should do mr. jungle fever.

I don't need your white trailer trash women, with their sarcasitc white women attitude.
I keep to my own kind as you should do mr. jungle fever.

White women attitude? have you ever been with a black woman in your life you fucking sell out? :mad:

Forum List

Back