Why do white cops continue to cover up murders of unarmed black men

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
What is their problem? They have being doing this for years and continue to do it. white cops continue to not care about the lives on black men. Blacks are like trash to them. They just hide murders under the rug.

Why do black people do more criminal acts than whites?

Why are the killers of blacks most likely to be black?

Why aren't more black people that kill white people brought up for Hate Crimes by the DoJ?

Why do black people think they are owed stuff from white people?

Why do black people only march in cases like this when they ignore crimes by black people?

Why is the hispanic shooter being called a white guy?

Come on asswipe.....you can do it.

What is their problem? They have being doing this for years and continue to do it. white cops continue to not care about the lives on black men. Blacks are like trash to them. They just hide murders under the rug.
A little proof might make this post worth reading.

But I doubt it.

easy poverty which equal drugs wars. Poverty caused by treatement of whites in US history
Why aren't more black people that kill white people brought up for Hate Crimes by the DoJ?
They numbers are low and not significant as blacks
They dont white conservatives people are just racist beliefe inequlity does not exist
Why do black people only march in cases like this when they ignore crimes by black people?
They march about racist white covering up murders. They also march about drug crime wars.
He is mixed. Im talking about white cops covering it up

any more questions ?

But I doubt it.

are you really that clueless?
What me also to find proof that the sky is blue

Same reason they cover up murders of unarmed white men.

But I doubt it.

You must be new to critical thinking.

The way it works is you support your conclusions with proof.

Any other questions?

It's not true and you know it. It illustrates the ignorance of the anti-American left or their desperation to create a Charlie Manson like race war.

easy poverty which equal drugs wars. Poverty caused by treatement of whites in US history
They dont white conservatives people are just racist beliefe inequlity does not exist
They march about racist white covering up murders. They also march about drug crime wars.

any more questions ?

Any answers..I thought not.

But I doubt it.

Huh? What me also? WTF? are you asian?

But I doubt it.

Not just cops but other non-blacks will always hate blacks and pretend not to notice that, even though we all know that blacks and other non-whites are treated like shit in the US, there are still really stoopid, really RACIST shit heads who will say it doesn't happen and even, amazingly, never happened.

As for Zimmerman being Hispanic, are rw's really so damn dumb and racist that they don't know that its not just whites and blacks who hate each other? Haven't these dunderheads every heard of The Merry Minuet?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8-BI89mb9A]They're rioting in Africa - YouTube[/ame]

And, the full lyrics -

They're Rioting in Africa (The Merry Minuet)

But I doubt it.

Not just cops but other non-blacks will always hate blacks and pretend not to notice that, even though we all know that blacks and other non-whites are treated like shit in the US, there are still really stoopid, really RACIST shit heads who will say it doesn't happen and even, amazingly, never happened.

As for Zimmerman being Hispanic, are rw's really so damn dumb and racist that they don't know that its not just whites and blacks who hate each other? Haven't these dunderheads every heard of The Merry Minuet?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8-BI89mb9A]They're rioting in Africa - YouTube[/ame]

And, the full lyrics -

They're Rioting in Africa (The Merry Minuet)
Amazingly, I didn't say it never happened.

Go fail somewhere else, fuckwit.

Do you mean "some" white cops? If so, I really don't know, you'll have to ask them.

Or, do you mean "most" white cops? If so, please provide evidence.

And if you mean "all" white cops, well, you're just a dick.

You're fucked up in the head.

Where is the outrage over a 17 year old black male that murdered "2" white Brit tourists that got lost in his "hood" in Sarasota FLORIDA.....right down the road from this Sanford circus.

2 white tourists walked down the wrong street while on vacation and got executed by a black male teen.......typical.:mad:

Where's the fucking national media circus and Obamination chiming in on this shit? I guess they don't get pumped up over "normal shit from black people."

any more questions ?

Last edited:

Why do black Presidents declare that a white cop acted stupidly without any facts?

Why do black AGs refuse to prosecute black men who intimidate white voters?

Why do black Presidents declare that a white cop acted stupidly without any facts?
they dropped the charges so obvisouly he was right. Another white cop goes after black guy trying to get into his house. shocker

Why do black AGs refuse to prosecute black men who intimidate white voters?

Voter intimidation is when your white your culture killled blacks for voting or trying to vote. Not 3 morons standing by a voting place with a stick.

Forum List

Back