Why do we want Puerto Rico

This is how stupid our politicians truly are.

Thanks to Obama, the next two/three genrations are completely screwed. So now they want to saddle them with another damn welfare state of useless people to help further suck this country dry.

It's friggin' insanity!

Purto Ricans like baseballs. Just toss 'em a few boxes of baseballs and tell 'em to shut the fuck up!

Same goes for those damn mexican motherfuckers!

You apparently don't understand. Right now they are a drain on our society. If they become a state, they will have to contribute to the country like all the other states do. It would be much better for us for them to either become a state, or their own country. Same goes for Guam and a few other commonwealths and American territories.

If the US decides NOTA is not in our national interests and should no longer be a choice, why does Puerto Rico, or Guam, or any other territory get to dictate terms? I say give them all the choice, statehood or the door.

As far as duplicity, puh-leeeze. Like this is any worse or even different from the same old same old that's been happening in American politics since the barroom swap meets at the Constitutional Convention? :rolleyes:
Problem being that it's not the US deciding...It's being driven by the Progressive Party of PR, a vast minority party.

Would you want America's politics to be driven by the 2% Libertarian Party via the same tactics?

They already have all of the benefits without any of the responsibilities, I doubt they will want to become a State, if they are smart, they won't.

I have a Cousin who moved there, loves it.

How does admitting PR improve the US?

Because they have really really cute girls. :lol:
And because they make sure that racists like Wicked Jester can continue to exist.
A Paullete calling somebody racist. Now that's too rich!

Are you one of the Paulette nutjobs livin' in one of them thar Paulette communes, enjoyin' one of them thar white cross bonfires you weirdos favor?

LMAO!

They already have all of the benefits without any of the responsibilities, I doubt they will want to become a State, if they are smart, they won't.

Most of my Mom's side of the family is from there...I've never been, but I'd love to go there one day.

And this PR is conservative...but maybe not in the eyes of some neocons! :D

Nothing, it's just the neo-cons claiming that Ron Paul is racist, which is old news. They know, of course, that it's been debunked a million times. Yet they want to stick to their narrow-mindedness while claiming that we're the closed-minded ones.

Most of my Mom's side of the family is from there...I've never been, but I'd love to go there one day.

And this PR is conservative...but maybe not in the eyes of some neocons! :D

:lol: My cousin has a very active life there, owns a fish farm an runs a small Christian College , he says the ocean is his front yard and mountains are his back yard, sounds like a slice of Heaven to me, I plan on going one day.

And because they make sure that racists like Wicked Jester can continue to exist.

Are you one of the Paulette nutjobs livin' in one of them thar Paulette communes, enjoyin' one of them thar white cross bonfires you weirdos favor?

LMAO!

:eusa_eh:
What's the matter KK. surprised?

Hey, Pauls own words years ago confirmed his racist bend.

He's actually got some good ideas. Too bad he's a fucking pacifist whackjob with a racist bend. Otherwise, he might actually have a chance.

And I don't get why there's Puerto Rican jokes?

Mexican jokes would make more sense. Still wrong, but would make sense at least...

Last edited:

LMAO!

:eusa_eh:

He's actually got some good ideas. Too bad he's a fucking pacifist whackjob with a racist bend. Otherwise, he might actually have a chance.

So you have evidence that he wrote those newsletters? Yeah I can see why you'd consider a pacifist a "whackjob," I mean who doesn't like killing foreigners?

If the US decides NOTA is not in our national interests and should no longer be a choice, why does Puerto Rico, or Guam, or any other territory get to dictate terms? I say give them all the choice, statehood or the door.

As far as duplicity, puh-leeeze. Like this is any worse or even different from the same old same old that's been happening in American politics since the barroom swap meets at the Constitutional Convention? :rolleyes:
Problem being that it's not the US deciding...It's being driven by the Progressive Party of PR, a vast minority party.

Would you want America's politics to be driven by the 2% Libertarian Party via the same tactics?

The problem with that is that a lot of people agree with them whether they make up 2% or 90%. Like it or not the days of colonial empire are over. No laws are being broken, and frankly we have no business running perpetual colonial fiefdoms. Give them the choice and let them decide. I couldn't care less if it's one guy behind it who also happens to be a Chinese fascist in a gorilla suit, it's a good idea and I hope Congress approves.

Mexican jokes would make more sense. Still wrong, but would make sense at least...

Well I just realized the hypocritical claim of Wicked Jester that Ron Paul is racist. Those Puerto Rican jokes he was telling must not have been racist, right?

Well then, here ya go!:

What do you get when you cross a mexican with an octopus?

Hell if I know, but that lil' brown motherfucker sure can pick some lettuce!

:razz:

So you have evidence that he wrote those newsletters? Yeah I can see why you'd consider a pacifist a "whackjob," I mean who doesn't like killing foreigners?
By "pacifist," he means someone who doesn't support never-ending war.

The problem with that is that a lot of people agree with them whether they make up 2% or 90%. Like it or not the days of colonial empire are over. No laws are being broken, and frankly we have no business running perpetual colonial fiefdoms. Give them the choice and let them decide. I couldn't care less if it's one guy behind it who also happens to be a Chinese fascist in a gorilla suit, it's a good idea and I hope Congress approves.
"A lot" of people agree with them?!?!?...That's your criteria in a *ahem* democracy?

This isn't about colonial times...This is about a blatant attempt by one party in America (guess which) to gain nearly permanent one-party rule, through jimmying the election when they don't like the results they've been getting.

Forum List

Back