CDZ Why do we treat "protected persons" like children?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
As used, the term "protected persons" means everyone on the United States other than able-bodied white males between the ages of 18 and 40. All of these of these protected persons are treated like children who can't be held responsible for their own decisions. Is our capitalistic system just too difficult for them to cope with? If so, what should we do with them? Continue to pretend that it's always someone else's fault? Or provide them with a guaranteed income and forget about the concept of self-support? What do you think?

As used, the term "protected persons" means everyone on the United States other than able-bodied white males between the ages of 18 and 40. All of these of these protected persons are treated like children who can't be held responsible for their own decisions. If so, what should we do with them? What do you think?
The Rule of Law Is the Law of the Rulers

Why do you say "we treat" instead of "they treat"? We don't have to identify with this oligarchic form of government. We might as well be occupied by a foreign power. We need a Populist Resistance, instead of Antifa's misleading media presentation, which is in reality unAmerican spoiled brats who hate everything majoritarian democracy stands for.

As used, the term "protected persons" means everyone on the United States other than able-bodied white males between the ages of 18 and 40. All of these of these protected persons are treated like children who can't be held responsible for their own decisions. If so, what should we do with them? What do you think?
The Rule of Law Is the Law of the Rulers

Why do you say "we treat" instead of "they treat"? We don't have to identify with this oligarchic form of government. We might as well be occupied by a foreign power. We need a Populist Resistance, instead of Antifa's misleading media presentation, which is in reality unAmerican spoiled brats who hate everything majoritarian democracy stands for.
:offtopic:

As used, the term "protected persons" means everyone on the United States other than able-bodied white males between the ages of 18 and 40. All of these of these protected persons are treated like children who can't be held responsible for their own decisions. Is our capitalistic system just too difficult for them to cope with? If so, what should we do with them? Continue to pretend that it's always someone else's fault? Or provide them with a guaranteed income and forget about the concept of self-support? What do you think?

No, the able bodied white male who owns a local Hobby shop sued to protect himself from paying insurance for contraceptives under a religous minority flag.

Eliminate those who are most different and the line will be redrawn between those who think they are similar now.

The thread premise is factually wrong and doesn’t merit ‘debate.’

The thread premise is also ridiculous, inane, and bigoted.

There are no ‘protected persons,’ no one is being ‘treated like children’ – both notions are moronic rightwing lies.

Women, persons of color, and religious and ethnic minorities are all equally subject to the same forces, rules, and consequences of a free market society.

I will give that there are laws to protect people from the bigots and racists I see talking in whispers and code every day.

I will give that there are laws to protect people from the bigots and racists I see talking in whispers and code every day.
so you think the government should shut down free speech.

note that that's a statement and not a question

So you think I think the government should shut down free speech because I said I hear racists and bigots whispering about and talking in code like high school girls?

No, the government should not shut down free speech. Money makes money though and the government needs to step in with afformative action sometimes.

There is also a line between someone saying black folks suck or whatever and some klan member or presidential candidate inciting a race riot.

So you think I think the government should shut down free speech because I said I hear racists and bigots whispering about and talking in code like high school girls?

No, the government should not shut down free speech. Money makes money though and the government needs to step in with afformative action sometimes.

There is also a line between someone saying black folks suck or whatever and some klan member or presidential candidate inciting a race riot.
race riots?

you do know that that is what Obama created, right?

race riots?

.......I dunno if you caught my line of thought. Thanks for the background on your beliefs though. Everything we read from you will be seen through those glasses now.

Let me try to be more clear.

I believe free speech is good until you cross some line of hatred or National Security.

race riots?

.......I dunno if you caught my line of thought. Thanks for the background on your beliefs though. Everything we read from you will be seen through those glasses now.

I believe free speech is good until you cross some line of hatred or National Security.
you simply confirmed your open hatred of free speech.

you only support the speech you approve of.

you make it clear, and you don't even see it.

race riots?

My flowery prose must be going over your head. My apologies.

Is my verbiage not in line with our current laws on free speech?

You can pretty much say what you want, but can't stand there and yell you are going to kill the President. (Or hold up a doll of his severed head apparently lol)

race riots?

My flowery prose must be going over your head. My apologies.

Is my verbiage not in line with our current laws on free speech?

You can pretty much say what you want, but can't stand there and yell you are going to kill the President. (Or hold up a doll of his severed head apparently lol)
you keep certifying your hate for free speech.

laws against free speech shouldn't be allowed.

and that filth with the head wasn't arrested, she was ridiculed by society.

Forum List

Back