why do we support saudi arabi again

except to enrich the contractors involved in the saudi money laundering scheme between them and the dept of treasury?

Police in Saudi Arabia rid stores of red roses, heart-shaped things as Valentine's Day nears | New Orleans Metro Real Time News - - NOLA.com

AFTER world war I, we realized how important it was for our military defense, to have oil and made a pact, a deal with the devil so to say, with SA from that point forward and turned a blind eye to their atrocities committed towards their people.

When we ran out of oil(And the oil market crashed here) in the usa in the 80's, we began another push for SA oil security.

It is also one of the few middle eastern countries that is not pledging to drive Israelis in to the sea.

SA has long been the world's most anti-Semitic nation. You don't see it on the government run media because they are an "Ally" thus if it were publicized it teaches genocide on Israel it would be hard to explain how we can be allies with both at the same time.

except to enrich the contractors involved in the saudi money laundering scheme between them and the dept of treasury?

Police in Saudi Arabia rid stores of red roses, heart-shaped things as Valentine's Day nears | New Orleans Metro Real Time News - - NOLA.com

AFTER world war I, we realized how important it was for our military defense, to have oil and made a pact, a deal with the devil so to say, with SA from that point forward and turned a blind eye to their atrocities committed towards their people.

When we ran out of oil(And the oil market crashed here) in the usa in the 80's, we began another push for SA oil security.

It is also one of the few middle eastern countries that is not pledging to drive Israelis in to the sea.

SA has long been the world's most anti-Semitic nation. You don't see it on the government run media because they are an "Ally" thus if it were publicized it teaches genocide on Israel it would be hard to explain how we can be allies with both at the same time.

The Royal Family is not pledging to drive israel in to the sea.....(publically)

But I agree that the repressed people there might be pushing for such.

You change your claim from SA to a restrictive claim on the Royal Family. It doesn't matter. Anyone who has ever even gleaned ME studies knows SA is the longest running supporter of terrorism and anti-Semitism. Do you think it is a coincidence 15 9E hijackers came from SA and our only response was: "Oh pleeeeze Massa Royalty, pleeeeeze help us!"

Absolutely

It isn't about physical oil as much as it is about international currency and how much US debt is owned by SA.

I doubt Saudi owns a big portion of our debt.

It isn't endemic to debt but also investments they have in US markets. We protect them from retaliation for their anti-Semitism, terrorism, and crimes against humanity in return for them helping keep OPEC in mainly USD and reinvesting some money we use to buy their oil, into US and US friendly markets. SA knows it's ace in hole is geography. If Mecca and Medina were in Iraq we would still be allies with Saddam.

You change your claim from SA to a restrictive claim on the Royal Family. It doesn't matter. Anyone who has ever even gleaned ME studies knows SA is the longest running supporter of terrorism and anti-Semitism. Do you think it is a coincidence 15 9E hijackers came from SA and our only response was: "Oh pleeeeze Massa Royalty, pleeeeeze help us!"

tsk tsk tsk.....

So uppity now aren't you? ;)

I agree with you my dear....but as of late, the ruling GOVERNMENT (the Royals) have agreed and made public that they accept Israel as a country yahdeedah....

Also, while we had our maine base there on their land, the Royals had no fight with Israel....the people...the radicals, the Bin Laden's and some of the hijackers did have a major problem with our base there and on their Holy Land...Bush pulled our troops out, we had no lodging for our military any longer in the middle east and THEN our gvt chose to go to war with Iraq...probably because they thought they would use Iraq as our new place for our military would reside...thus ok to leave saudi arabia, but I don't know that for certain.

And yes, there is probably no doubt that the Royals have distrust and hatred towards Israel that is hidden from the public, due to us being their NUMERO UNO customer....and our help in protecting them from Saddam.

It isn't about physical oil as much as it is about international currency and how much US debt is owned by SA.

I doubt Saudi owns a big portion of our debt.

It isn't endemic to debt but also investments they have in US markets. We protect them from retaliation for their anti-Semitism, terrorism, and crimes against humanity in return for them helping keep OPEC in mainly USD and reinvesting some money we use to buy their oil, into US and US friendly markets. SA knows it's ace in hole is geography. If Mecca and Medina were in Iraq we would still be allies with Saddam.

Source?

OPEC...primarily Saudi Arabia is the 4th largest USA foreign debt owner

first china then Japan, then great britain, then OPEC

it could be first japan, then China, then great britain, then OPEC

I thought it swapped and china is largest debt owner.

I read this somewhere last week and I don't have a clue where or I would link it....i can try to search and see if i can find something on it.....

I read this somewhere last week and I don't have a clue where or I would link it....i can try to search and see if i can find something on it.....

My understanding is our debt is right around 12 million and the debt that's held by foreign interest is less than a 1/4 of that.

My understanding is our debt is right around 12 million and the debt that's held by foreign interest is less than a 1/4 of that.

Holy fuck turds.

Our national debt is over 12 TRILLION DOLLARS!
U.S. National Debt Clock

Holy fuck turds.

Our national debt is over 12 TRILLION DOLLARS!
U.S. National Debt Clock

Honest mistake on my part, I did intend to write 12 trillion. Que Sera.....

Because Democrats use cheap gas as a means of getting elected.

Aren't you the coward that ran like a scared little kid when you were proven wrong about phone taps? Then you pop up to make a remarkably incredibly stupid partisan comment.

Forum List

Back