why do we spend so much money on education, and have so little results

Next week? You're a moderator, Sg!!!!!!!!

it's a busy day today but I would like to finish this conversation next week.

If you have no argument, admit it. If you're tired of the contest admit that as well. If you wish to concede then that is what you should do. Please don't delay the subject until you feel better or can research some reich wing magazine for a response.

I would probably consider the tone of THIS thread elevated above the type that you are used to PB. I mean, I'm flattered that you think I am interesting enough to follow up on but sometimes real life beckons.

:thup:

Not surprisingly, your bullshit is just that.

I would probably consider the tone of THIS thread elevated above the type that you are used to PB. I mean, I'm flattered that you think I am interesting enough to follow up on but sometimes real life beckons.

:thup:

You have certainly had plenty of time to answer a simple question even shallowly. The thread is important and you regard as next weeks work. Spit it out or admit that it is beyond your comprehension. You chose to spit it out.

Not surprisingly, your bullshit is just that.

You have certainly had plenty of time to answer a simple question even shallowly. The thread is important and you regard as next weeks work. Spit it out or admit that it is beyond your comprehension. You chose to spit it out.

Perhaps if someone (*cough* Psycho *cough*, *cough*) were to add something of any merit at all the thread would continue. Does it tell you anything that the two people respectfully disagreeing with each other in a thread both think you're a complete tard?

Have you ever noticed that you are considered somewhat a turd on this board?

Perhaps if someone (*cough* Psycho *cough*, *cough*) were to add something of any merit at all the thread would continue. Does it tell you anything that the two people respectfully disagreeing with each other in a thread both think you're a complete tard?

Considering your uninformed comment I suspect your reputation to prevail.

Have you ever noticed that you are considered somewhat a turd on this board?

Considering your uninformed comment I suspect your reputation to prevail.

It's really hard to take offense to being considered a turd by the likes of you, Larkinn and Edward. And my reputation is far better than yours seeing as you never post any actual information. Just stupid insults

New Topics

Forum List

Back