why do we only want to integrate white neighborhoods?

OMG, i liked this one a whole lot better for some reason

I think those are all ones though, ... what the hells going on there ?

olICtgt.jpg

WHITE GENOCIDE White suburbs soon legally forced to accept racial diversity . - White GeNOcide Project
A new law which will be finalized by the Obama administration in December will allow the Housing and Urban Development Department (HUD) to chase down any areas which are ‘too White’ and force them to bring in non-Whites.

To do this, HUD will be mapping every US ZIP code, neighborhood, and block by its majority racial group. The data would then be used to force “White suburbs” to change their zoning laws.

This does not make sense. There are no zoning laws keeping blacks out. Granted the cost of land might but not zoning. How exactly are they going to "force" this type of integration? I think you might be getting some bad information.

Holy shit, theres enough women to go around. Why does it always come to this. In 2015 we really care what color somebody loves? That somehow makes someone else less of a person?

resized_sheltered-college-freshman-meme-generator-yes-i-live-in-oakland-never-been-to-west-deep-east-oakland-east-14-9978d5.jpg

I know. It's incredibly childish and takes away from the topic of discussion. I wish they would stop ruining all the threads!

WHITE GENOCIDE White suburbs soon legally forced to accept racial diversity . - White GeNOcide Project
A new law which will be finalized by the Obama administration in December will allow the Housing and Urban Development Department (HUD) to chase down any areas which are ‘too White’ and force them to bring in non-Whites.

To do this, HUD will be mapping every US ZIP code, neighborhood, and block by its majority racial group. The data would then be used to force “White suburbs” to change their zoning laws.

This does not make sense. There are no zoning laws keeping blacks out. Granted the cost of land might but not zoning. How exactly are they going to "force" this type of integration? I think you might be getting some bad information.
Odium smokes too much meth. You cant force people to move somewhere they dont want to live. You may be able to force a community to provide the conditions where a non white has the opportunity to take up residence. This is just more storm front, white boy butthurt pouting.

I can't figure out why only white neighborhoods need to be integrated. What about oriental,nieghborhoods? Why can't blacks move into their? Why can't Hispanics be moved into black neighborhoods or Hispanics be moved into black neighborhoods? Does anyone have an explanation for this other than no one wants to live there?

Hispanics DO in fact move into predominately black neighborhoods. If you are familiar with San Diego, Ca. , Southeast San Diego has transformed over the past few decades from a predominately black to predominately Hispanic area. Look it up.
and its a fugged up neighborhood too

Black boy thinks he's got a hot button to push with his insinuations that white women are falling all over themselves competing for the attention of black boys everywhere so they can experience sexual fulfillment white men are incapable of providing them.

Yeah, it's stupid, but stupid is as stupid does.

Black boy thinks he's got a hot button to push with his insinuations that white women are falling all over themselves competing for the attention of black boys everywhere so they can experience sexual fulfillment white men are incapable of providing them.

Yeah, it's stupid, but stupid is as stupid does.
Evidently it pushed your hot button. :itsok:

why do we only want to integrate white neighborhoods?
Because even blacks don't want to live in a black neighbourhood.

Forum List

Back