Why do we need voter ID?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
YOU BE THE JUDGE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaxyEgsxyHY&feature=g-u-u&context=G21c1cbbFUAAAAAAAHAA]America's Voting System is a Complete Farce-Mirror - YouTube[/ame]

You need a driver's license - last time I voted.
Anyone who's over 18 and doesn't have one is either suspended - or living in Mommy's basement, a miserable failure.

The Obama Regime....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQfdSBq7flw]Papers please scene from Casablanca - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone who's over 18 and doesn't have one is either suspended - or living in Mommy's basement, a miserable failure.

i guess you have never heard of public transportation lol

Or DISABLED, as was my mother.

Weak...

You need photo ID to get served a drink. DMV here supplies the kiddies with an ID card that serves that purpose while explicitly stating it is not for the purpose of operating a motor vehicle. Quit your kidding, we know the Dems are stonewalling the voter ID process because they intend to have the dead, including the entire population of Chicago's cemetaries, vote again as well as at least half the eligible citizens of Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua and El Salvador.

voter id is unfair for/to illegals... period.

after this dead people/republicans from cemetaries will have to show id... it's ridiculous

Last edited:

Weak...

You need photo ID to get served a drink. DMV here supplies the kiddies with an ID card that serves that purpose while explicitly stating it is not for the purpose of operating a motor vehicle. Quit your kidding, we know the Dems are stonewalling the voter ID process because they intend to have the dead, including the entire population of Chicago's cemetaries, vote again as well as at least half the eligible citizens of Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua and El Salvador.

Hope you are directing that to ducks102, because you just add credence to the conservatives concerns here.

There is no good reason to not require a photo ID to vote.... its one of our most sacred rights as US citizens, and should be protected as such.

C'mon.............

Obtaining identification is too much of a challenge for cerebrally constrained liberal maggots...........

Forum List

Back