Why do we listen to old people? They do not understand modern society

PoliticalChic is the only one who could see the truth in this thread as she revealed with this post She gets an A+. Sorry, but I do not give out trophies or gold stars to everyone in class just for participating.

I agree and I'm old !
This new world is a whole different place than when I was growing up.
It's not for us to tell you dumb motherfuckers what to do.
You have it ALL figured out.
No doubt in my mind.
Go eat your Prozac.

Attachments

• $FatKids.311155840_std.jpg
    $FatKids.311155840_std.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 58
If she thinks this country is now a horrible place because of half its citizenry then why did she come to the US when FDR or Truman was the president?

Im stilll waiting
Because FDR, for all his faults, wasn't Stalin.

FDR didn't gas the Japanese, only put them into concentration camps.

There were a few other countries she could have gone to, Why one that waqs doing pretty much what she says she now hates?

Why was it OK then and now its some great tragedy?

Now go talk to some people who came here because they loved the country and not just came because she had no where else to go as you claim.

If she thinks this country is now a horrible place because of half its citizenry then why did she come to the US when FDR or Truman was the president?

Im stilll waiting

You've already received several answers - but reading comprehension and retention are not your strong suits.

It's hardly surprising that a German-speaking person from a war torn country would relocate to the U.S., which has a large population of German immigrants and descendants.

Kitty lives in South Dakota. The upper mid-west has a large German community.

It's hardly surprising she would choose to live there instead of moving to Thailand or Egypt.

PoliticalChic is the only one who could see the truth in this thread as she revealed with this post She gets an A+. Sorry, but I do not give out trophies or gold stars to everyone in class just for participating.

You somehow imagined that PC was AGREEING with your OP, and then further imagine that anyone here would take your approval even if it were offered? Truly, it requires the intense head-up-the-assery of the very young to ber that arrogant AND illiterate at the same time.

Do me a favor, chiclet. Take any awards that you vainly believe I would want from you, and cram them up next to your head until you grow the fuck up.

I haven't watched the vids but for the record.... "Old people" are the dudes who sacrificed for you. So, in my opinion, they are not only welcome to express their views, they should be encouraged to do so. A lot of young people are assholes who have no idea what the word "sacrifice" means. In my opinion.

Why, thank you:lol:

Forum List

Back