Why Do We Let Somalis In Again?

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by William Joyce, Nov 27, 2010.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/28/us/28portland.html

A Somali-born teenager attempting to detonate what he believed was a car bomb at a packed Christmas tree-lighting ceremony in downtown Portland, Ore., was arrested by the authorities on Friday night. They had spent nearly six months tracking him and setting up a sting operation, officials in Oregon said.

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  2. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Cause they have oil?

3. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ INFJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,342
    Very close to home. I am impressed that as of this post, these murderer wannabes, have been thwarted. Nothing is ever perfect though and by working the number of efforts, the terrorists are bringing themselves closer to a victory. :FIREdevil:

4. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    Mr. Balizan identified the suspect as Mohamed Osman Mohamud, 19, a naturalized United States citizen living in Corvallis, Ore. He graduated from a Portland high school, and was a sophomore engineering student at Oregon State, authorities said.

Just think, he had all the best going for him and the moron chooses to kill people instead of taking the gifts offered to him by America. Asswipe. I hope he gets an incurable fungus under his fingernails and spends his miserable asswipe life in prison.

5. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    So he was not a Somali, he was a US citizen.

No big news about US citizens comitting crimes.
    Happens all the time.

6. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    He was a Somali and became a naturalized US citizen. I think he should loose that citizenship. Personally. He's a fucking traitor.

7. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    I agree. However do we only remove the citizenship of naturalized citizens and not natural born citizens?

8. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    I imagine he'll get life. In any event, who would feel more comfy if this person was sent back to Somalia? I want this bastard in a US Supermax....don't you?

WJ asks a question I think is worth answering: why are we admitting people who are citizens of nations which are hotbeds of anti-American sentiment? Given this person's age I imagine he was brought here as a child, and mebbe there is a completely reasonable explanation for his immigration.

But I dun think it hurts to ask HTH he got in and was made a US citizen.

9. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    I never said anything even remotely like that asswipe.

10. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Aha!

This puts the lie to the notion that only "poverty-stricken", "hopeless" or "desperate" young men are the ones drawn into terrorism.

Actually, a lot of them come from good homes, good educations and have had plenty of opportunities.

Just look at the Muslim "soldier" in the U.S. Army who blew a dozen or so at Fort Hood, Texas.

THE TRUTH, dear readers, is that RACE, ETHNICITY AND RELIGION are far more powerful predictors of behavior than education level, etc. What human beings identify first with... is blood. To call this Somali anything other than a racially BLACK, religiously MUSLIM person is to make a joke of American citizenship. He was no more a U.S. citizen than Stalin, Hitler or a random Chinese farmer would be if you gave him a piece of paper saying he was. That's what the liberals, neo-cons and most conservatives don't GET about a nation. A nation is a naturally-formed people with a history, a culture, a language and YES, a race. You cannot just douse anyone with Coca-Cola and make them an American. The idea can take some bending, sure. I am not for racial purity tests. But you can go so far in the opposite direction that things get way fucking stupid. When you import this guy, you're there. You're actually importing the cause of your own death.

Letting this guy into our country is like shooting up with a syringe full of AIDS-tainted blood.

THAT is what our immigration "policy" has become.

What's Obama going to do about it?

Given that homeboy here shares his race -- and if Obama's relatives had their way, Muslim religion -- I doubt much.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010