Why do we have to blame someone??

Sometimes blame is obvious, like the Giffords shooter, and other times like the economy it is harder to identify who to blame. I am wondering why we must blame someone, what do we get out of attaching blame to someone, how does that help the situation?

So why do have to blame someone? Instead of dealing with the situation?

Stupid people need a person to hate because it easier to blame a person (and to demonize him or her) than it is to understand how a SYSTEM actually works.

i see yall would rather discuss spell checks than the issue...which is ...has the rhetoric in this country resulted in this? think about this next time you see that bumper sticker "imagine no liberals"....

It's interesting how people use events to further their cause.Someone doesn't like heavy metal music let's say.Well they will use the story of a kid who took a shot gun and pointed it at his face and pulled the trigger after listening to Judas Priest music.....So they go after Judas Priest group.This is how the story will be told on MSNBC for instance...The story will depict the heavy metal band as despicable and how they cause this dope to pick up a shot gun and try to kill himself...yeh the kid actually lived...He looks a little weird though with half his face gone.

Anyway the MSNBC types will tell this story as heavy metal music needs to be banned because of this.

What they forgot to mention was that the kid was a screw up from the word go.What they also left out was the little factoid that the kid listened to this bands music for 20 something hours non stop drinking and smoking pot and doing other stuff so he was high and didn't sleep at all during this so he was a bit
the worse for wear.

What does the media focus on as the cause?....music !...heavy metal music and they want it banned.
The kid should not be held responsible.It's always someone else's fault.

If Sarah Palin didn't do the thing with the cross hairs on a map they would have found something else she did or didn't do or didn't say to lay this at her doorstep.

Sometimes blame is obvious, like the Giffords shooter, and other times like the economy it is harder to identify who to blame. I am wondering why we must blame someone, what do we get out of attaching blame to someone, how does that help the situation?

So why do have to blame someone? Instead of dealing with the situation?

How do you deal with a situation that you don't want to know about? Don't you have to learn about why this sort of thing happens in order to deal with it?

If you keep trying to deny the reasons that the psycho murdered today, you're not dealing with it very well.

He's a fuckin' nut, that's the reason. Are we to placate every nut and what might set them off?

Schizophrenics incorporate what obsesses them into their delusional POV.

What they are incorporating (and often getting so very wrong) cannot be blamed for their actions.

We live in a highly political time.

So it is natural to expect that some schizophrenics will weave their delusional POVs with elements of real politics.

No schizophrenic believed that the CIA was after them in 1920, but I met a few who believed that in 1970.

Are we to blame the CIA for that?

Well said.

Maybe we should blame his high school English teacher. Obviously he hated bad grammar. :evil:

He's a sociopath. No one understands it and there is no cure. He should be executed.

Do actions materialize out of thin air? do motivating factors just present themselves the minute before action?

Clinton elected January 20, 1993 / Oklahoma City April 19, 1995
Obama elected January 20, 2009 / Arizona shooting January 8, 2011

What exactly were Sharon Angle's '2nd amendment remedies?' you think?

"Beware the leader who bangs the drum of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor. For patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and patriotism, will offer up all of their rights to the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. " Julius Caesar

"To our real, naked selves there is not a thing on earth or in heaven worth dying for. It is only when we see ourselves as actors in a staged (and therefore unreal) performance that death loses its frightfulness and finality and becomes an act of make-believe and a theatrical gesture. It is one of the main tasks of a real leader to mask the grim reality of dying and killing by evoking in his followers the illusion that they are participating in a grandiose spectacle, a solemn or lighthearted dramatic performance." Eric Hoffer

PS I actually read a quote from Fox on Sheriff Dupik's words that was a euphemistic misquote - and so the spin begins.....

Last edited:
This will only give the left more encouragement to kill right wing talk radio and it's print media.Looking forward to the upcoming shows today with Chris Mathews and Meet the Press.Tomorrow the Ed Shultz show on radio and TV tomorrow night will no doubt be fueled by what happened yesterday.I will try to set aside some time today to see why the judge who was killed had 24/7 marshal protection recently because of death threats.He was recently involved in the controversial law dealing with illegal immigration.I don't know if he was for or against the stricter law.

I think it's interesting that he's hardly mentioned during the coverage yesterday.I realize this event was her's and she was the focus of the attack it would seem.Let's just keep an open mind here.The issue is that this guy did not shoot just the congresswoman.If his hatred was just with her and she was the focus why did he shoot the other people as well?

Can we wait a little bit to get as much information together before we start the hatred against the right as they try to stop the out of control administration.

Last edited:
Well said.[/qutoe]

Thank you

Maybe we should blame his high school English teacher. Obviously he hated bad grammar. :evil:

If you watched his Youtube video you realize that he might have hated it because he was certainly afflicted with it.

sociopath. No one understands it and there is no cure. He should be executed.

A minor point...I doubt he was a sociopath.

Sociopaths like to WIN, they're not often delusional (in fact they're probably the least delusional people on earth) , and they are not motivated by social causes to do ANYTHING.

My scientific wild assed guess is that he'll end up with a paranoic schizophrenic Dx.

This is based on the disjointed and confused thinking so obviously exhibited in his youtube video.l

Last edited:

Forum List

Back