Why do we have NUCLEAR WEAPONS if we can't use them?

Remember during the election? Donald didn't know what the Nuclear Triad was when asked? Is there any evidence he ever learned what it is?

Remember when he asked the military why we had so many nuclear weapons if we can't used them?

Remember when he wondered why we don't have thousands more?

Trump as president can call for a nuclear strike at any time, any where in the world. No one stands between him and the end of he world.

I completely understand why Trump Cult Members are completely fine with that, after all, when he said they are fine with him committing public murder he wasn't kidding. It wasn't a joke.

But what about sane people? Are they OK with this unstable narcissistic and incurious ignoramus the only thing standing between us and Armageddon? It's truly a nightmare scenario.

The truth is, I've felt that way about every GOP president. But Trump is definitely the worst.
The irony that someone that thinks that insults someone else intelligence.
It's just true.

It amazes me that Trump's base sees a steady and thoughtful guy when they look at Trump:

he can't launch nukes on his own.

seriously, you're an adult, you should know this.

Oh, that's right. It's done by committee.

Perspective | No one can stop President Trump from using nuclear weapons. That’s by design.

Global security expert: Yes, Trump could unilaterally decide to launch a nuclear weapon

Remember during the election? Donald didn't know what the Nuclear Triad was when asked? Is there any evidence he ever learned what it is?

Remember when he asked the military why we had so many nuclear weapons if we can't used them?

Trump as president can call for a nuclear strike at any time, any where in the world. No one stands between him and the end of he world.

I completely understand why Trump Cult Members are completely fine with that, after all, when he said they are fine with him committing public murder he wasn't kidding. It wasn't a joke.

But what about sane people? Are they OK with this unstable narcissistic and incurious ignoramus the only thing standing between us and Armageddon? It's truly a nightmare scenario.

The truth is, I've felt that way about every GOP president. But Trump is definitely the worst.
It's just true.

It amazes me that Trump's base sees a steady and thoughtful guy when they look at Trump:

An adult? Link?

No one stands between him and the end of he world.

Watta ya gonna do? Cry about it?

7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3

no, we should allow you morons to blow up the world. :cuckoo:

The "nuclear triad" is nothing more than a bit of esoteric terminology. OF COURSE Trump was aware of the three means of delivering nuclear weapons. Like a few other things, this non-issue is something of a "litmus test" for Trump Derangement Syndrome. People who claim to be horrified that, "Trump didn't even know what the Nuclear Triad was!" are immature twits who are too dim-witted to articulate any rational reasons for opposing Trump's policies, so they cling to nonsense like this. Nonsense.

These are the same people who claim he "...bragged about sexual assault."

Idiots.

we should allow you morons to blow up the world. :cuckoo:

I personally have no access to nuclear weapons. I do however have an entire shipping container full of canned foods and ammo in my bunker.

You're welcome.

5f719e335ba05dc65a7c0051d9d6846b--fallout-tattoo-gamer-tattoos.jpg

trump is so fucking dense it truly is scary. He seems to have no curiosity at all.

He's obsessed with himself. He cares about nothing and no one else.

942f805eacaff0b3689f1c715a1e9bd6a4.png
Nobody likes me,
Everybody hates me!
Guess I'll go eat worms.

(Chorus)
Long, slim slimy ones,
Short, fat juicy ones,
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy, wuzzy worms.

First you get a bucket,
Then you get a shovel,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.

(Chorus)

First you pull the heads off,
Then you suck the guts out.

(Chorus)

Down goes the first one,
Down goes the second one,

(Chorus)

Up comes the first one,
Up comes the second one,
i bet you sang that many a time growing up.....

Who said they can't be used.
Every night Trump gets the football and plays enie meinie minie moe with the red button.

trump is so fucking dense it truly is scary. He seems to have no curiosity at all.

Nobody likes me,
Everybody hates me!
Guess I'll go eat worms.

(Chorus)
Long, slim slimy ones,
Short, fat juicy ones,

First you get a bucket,
Then you get a shovel,

(Chorus)

(Chorus)

Down goes the first one,

(Chorus)

Up comes the first one,
Up comes the second one,
I'm pretty sure I did.

It's just true.

An adult? Link?

Two thumbs had one thumb up two thumb's butt.

It's just true.

An adult? Link?

Two thumbs had one thumb up two thumb's butt.

I actually can't prove either of you are adults.

so now your complete and utter ignorance makes sense.

Nobody likes me,
Everybody hates me!
Guess I'll go eat worms.

(Chorus)
Long, slim slimy ones,
Short, fat juicy ones,

First you get a bucket,
Then you get a shovel,

(Chorus)

(Chorus)

Down goes the first one,

(Chorus)

Up comes the first one,
Up comes the second one,
I'm pretty sure I did.
i bet,im sure you had your ass kicked weekly....

Nobody likes me,
Everybody hates me!
Guess I'll go eat worms.

(Chorus)
Long, slim slimy ones,
Short, fat juicy ones,

First you get a bucket,
Then you get a shovel,

(Chorus)

(Chorus)

Down goes the first one,

(Chorus)

Up comes the first one,
Up comes the second one,
I'm pretty sure I did.
Awww, wasting your fantasy on me.
I don't know whether to feel flattered or creeped out. Cuz I'm feeling creeped out.

Nobody likes me,
Everybody hates me!
Guess I'll go eat worms.

(Chorus)
Long, slim slimy ones,
Short, fat juicy ones,

First you get a bucket,
Then you get a shovel,

(Chorus)

(Chorus)

Down goes the first one,

(Chorus)

Up comes the first one,
Up comes the second one,
I'm pretty sure I did.
Awww, wasting your fantasy on me.
I don't know whether to feel flattered or creeped out. Cuz I'm feeling creeped out.
no fantasy....im fairly sure you were not liked in HS and i bet you did creep out the girls..hence the weekly ass kickings by their boyfriends...........

New Topics

Forum List

Back