Why do we have NUCLEAR WEAPONS if we can't use them?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Remember during the election? Donald didn't know what the Nuclear Triad was when asked? Is there any evidence he ever learned what it is?

Remember when he asked the military why we had so many nuclear weapons if we can't used them?

Remember when he wondered why we don't have thousands more?

Trump as president can call for a nuclear strike at any time, any where in the world. No one stands between him and the end of he world.

I completely understand why Trump Cult Members are completely fine with that, after all, when he said they are fine with him committing public murder he wasn't kidding. It wasn't a joke.

But what about sane people? Are they OK with this unstable narcissistic and incurious ignoramus the only thing standing between us and Armageddon? It's truly a nightmare scenario.

The truth is, I've felt that way about every GOP president. But Trump is definitely the worst.

No one stands between him and the end of he world.

Watta ya gonna do? Cry about it?

7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3

Remember when he asked the military why we had so many nuclear weapons if we can't used them?

The truth is, I've felt that way about every GOP president. But Trump is definitely the worst.
trump is so fucking dense it truly is scary. He seems to have no curiosity at all.

He's obsessed with himself. He cares about nothing and no one else.

trump is so fucking dense it truly is scary. He seems to have no curiosity at all.

942f805eacaff0b3689f1c715a1e9bd6a4.png

942f805eacaff0b3689f1c715a1e9bd6a4.png
Nobody likes me,
Everybody hates me!
Guess I'll go eat worms.

(Chorus)
Long, slim slimy ones,
Short, fat juicy ones,
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy, wuzzy worms.

First you get a bucket,
Then you get a shovel,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.

(Chorus)

First you pull the heads off,
Then you suck the guts out.

(Chorus)

Down goes the first one,
Down goes the second one,

(Chorus)

Up comes the first one,
Up comes the second one,

Remember during the election? Donald didn't know what the Nuclear Triad was when asked? Is there any evidence he ever learned what it is?

Trump as president can call for a nuclear strike at any time, any where in the world. No one stands between him and the end of he world.

I completely understand why Trump Cult Members are completely fine with that, after all, when he said they are fine with him committing public murder he wasn't kidding. It wasn't a joke.

But what about sane people? Are they OK with this unstable narcissistic and incurious ignoramus the only thing standing between us and Armageddon? It's truly a nightmare scenario.

The irony that someone that thinks that insults someone else intelligence.

Dean is automated to spawn these thread daily

It's just true.

It amazes me that Trump's base sees a steady and thoughtful guy when they look at Trump:

Notice, no one is really defending Trump. I think the right wing is just as nervous as I am. They just don't want to say it.

It's just true.

It amazes me that Trump's base sees a steady and thoughtful guy when they look at Trump:

he can't launch nukes on his own.

seriously, you're an adult, you should know this.

825CB776-1EAF-43A8-A069-E3258936D41E.jpeg

It's just true.

Adult body, infantile mind, and he doesn’t know shit.

It's just true.

Adult body, infantile mind, and he doesn’t know shit.

well the shocking part is, these are the assbags that demand the government pay for their education while being the results of that education.

these 'people' really should turn on some of the education channels, you can pick up a lot.

Forum List

Back