Why do we have airport security?

What is the root cause of massive airport security?

• Not muslims. They are all peaceful trustworthy passengers.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • White-Christian terrorists like Tim McVeigh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muslim terrorists

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • "Extremists" like the bimbos on "the View" say it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Just spent way too much time in line going thru airport security. Had a lot of time to wonder how we got in these lines....then I recalled Juan Williams' concern for muslim looking passengers, and wondered if any terrorist would rather blow his-ass up rather than shuffle thru the stupid lines...

Why are we all going thru airport security? What were the causes? Was Juan Williams justified for his concerns, or was he just being racist?

Last edited:
Beats me. The last time terrorists plots were stopped is because the two Islamists were too incompetent to keep a fuse lit. That's not a credit to Homeland Security.

I remember when we used to board planes like a bus. Then some coxuckers started the terrorist thing, and now instead of doing cavity searches of all muslimes, we all have to be treated like criminals.

It helps the politicians get reelected, and gives them something to spend money on that very few people will call them on.

You are missing at least one option...Political Theatrics.

Beats me. The last time terrorists plots were stopped is because the two Islamists were too incompetent to keep a fuse lit. That's not a credit to Homeland Security.

I remember when we used to board planes like a bus. Then some coxuckers started the terrorist thing, and now instead of doing cavity searches of all muslimes, we all have to be treated like criminals.

We have airport security to reinforce the brainwashing that:

A) you are now safe
B) you have something to FEAR
C) 9/11 really was a Muslim plot

It is just part of the NWO thing.

They are getting us used to being treated like cattle.

The whole war on terror is just a sham.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Well don't you think that Al-queda knows that if they dress in traditional Muslim attire they will be noticable. Also did you see the security cam footage of Muhammed Atta? He was wearing normal clothes and acting normally.

How about the Christmas day bomber? He was black so please tell me what Muslims are we suppose to stop? They recruit whites, blacks and anyone else who wants to join. The facts are that everyone must be searched because what if they use an old white lady to smuggle in an underwear bomb because they profile everyone who they think is Muslim? Also what does this Islamophobia do overseas? Makes recruiting for the terrorist easier.

Jihad is viewed by most muslims as defensive warfare not offense like the radical muslims.

How about those radical Christians like McVeigh, Roeder, and many many others?

Facts are you don't know who is Muslim, a follower of the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who's religion was Islam. Who named Moses and Jesus in the Koran as prophets of God, the same God as Christians. But lets profile because that's what a free country does, discriminate.

It is just part of the NWO thing.

They are getting us used to being treated like cattle.

The whole war on terror is just a sham.
actually, going through the security was the LEAST cattle like experience in my opinion anyway

Forum List

Back