Why do we close eyes on this?

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
There are many important factors that we need to focus on as a community
  • Our trillions in debt
  • Our inflated and overpowering government
  • States ability to trump the federal government on non-federal issues (legalization of drugs, e.g...)
Why are people being blinded by all this morality bantering?

There are many important factors that we need to focus on as a community
  • Our trillions in debt
  • Our inflated and overpowering government
  • States ability to trump the federal government on non-federal issues (legalization of drugs, e.g...)
Why are people being blinded by all this morality bantering?
I also do not close eyes on this. What that, we can do with this in a free democratic country? What do you think?
My opinion: Necessary that we try to describe in words what we think about the issues raised. You want to legalize drugs? I do no want, although regulated by law, but there are many loopholes. And I think the stock market is be need to abolish, because it is not a real market, just speculation or gamble. I believe that the radical information is this helps the weak and ignorant people and they can correctly choose between good and bad deeds.

Morality matters. We should always have a debate about what the basis of the moralities we practice are. In fact, moral sentiments are often a reflection of our economic priorities, both for ourselves and in the political realm. When the right wing stops red-baiting us, we will sit down and talk honestly about our common economic future.

Forum List

Back