Why do we Americans divide ourselves.....

We divide ourselves because we are more inclined to be around people who are more like ourselves. Appearance, values, beliefs, etc. Its just human nature to gather with others who are like us.

Of course, not everyone has the same values, beliefs, appearances, etc. So naturally there are going to be clashes between groups.

Tell me exactly, why should I unite with someone who wants to empower the government in order to tell me and my fellow Americans what we can eat? What doctors we should see? What faiths are appropriate? What I can say and not say?

I don't care how sincere they are in their beliefs. They are wrong to try to take our God given freedoms. Why should I unite with them simply because they are a citizen of the same country when they oppose everything I believe is good about it? It just doesnt make any sense.

The thing that used to keep us together, belief in the nation, patriotism, has been so abused and manipulated by cynical people who used those noble sentiments to manipulate us, that now about half the nation now sees its own government as the enemy.

Them what has are tired of paying taxes for things they know are a freaking waste of THEIR tax dollars.

That what ain't are tired of listening to the affluent whine about how hard it is for them to have to pay taxes while they're having trouble simply getting by.

We are dividing into socioeconomic classes in a way, I think we haven't been divided into since the early XXth century, folks.

The great happy middle class...isn't.

:rofl:

Maybe he should call himself The Fonz?

Personally, I think some Americans are just so opposed on certain issues that we go into that "Us against the world" mentality. Heck, that's the mentality our President currently has for Foreign Policy. Your either with us or against us. Bring it on.

Though while he's saying all this, our troops are doing the fighting that he wants the terrorists to bring on. :eusa_whistle:

How great is V for Vendetta? I love that movie. I've watched it 3 times now. Sort of ironic how much it reminds me of Bush/Chaney.

Love the movie.

Of course assuming that anachy is going to turn into a more just society is a bit of a stretch.

But honestly who doesn't have the urge to throw a bomb now and again?

Nobody whose ever had to deal with some petty bureaucrat, I'll wager.

Stop Refering To Yourself In The Third Person!!

thank you silence.

people have divisions and fears. it is easier to dislike or hate someone due to their apparent faults than to get to know someone and discover there is not much difference between most people...we all want the same things....a secure place to raise our families ...to make money and be free to do as we like..as long as it does not impose on others.

thank you silence.

people have divisions and fears. it is easier to dislike or hate someone due to their apparent faults than to get to know someone and discover there is not much difference between most people...we all want the same things....a secure place to raise our families ...to make money and be free to do as we like..as long as it does not impose on others.

Everything is going to impose on others---this kind of thinking ain't gonna help.

I've never had the urge to throw a bomb.

That's peculiar to liberals and terrorists, I believe.

thank you silence.

Oh, you mean like the freedom to worship as one pleases? Without having some pro-Wiccan freak screaming that anyone who dare whispereth their faith is trying to "force" their religion down their throat, and that Christians killed "millions of witches look it up" ?

Oh, you mean like the freedom to worship as one pleases? Without having some pro-Wiccan freak screaming that anyone who dare whispereth their faith is trying to "force" their religion down their throat, and that Christians killed "millions of witches look it up" ?

pro wiccan where in the hell do you get that from...and why are you all over me for not believing what you believe....you are a good example of what i speak of...

btw i corrected that to million...sorry i added the extra s...but i am not perfect..

Lol.

I could care less what you do in your house, Wiccan Freak. I do, however, object most strenuously to your hysterical rants of being "forced" to submit to Christianity whenever anyone dares to profess their faith. I also object to your lies and your rabid anti-Christian zealotry.

seems someone has a problem ....and seem to have to have labels for everyone...again...i am not wiccan..what is so hard for you to get about that?

seems someone has a problem ....and seem to have to have labels for everyone...again...i am not wiccan..what is so hard for you to get about that?

I agree, you do have a problem. It's evident every time you go on an anti-Christian tirade. Which is about every 20 minutes.

Christians....responsible for the murder of millions of witches! Just look it up!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Forum List

Back