Why do they want us fat?

It's not that they want us fat, ("they" being Agri-Business and the corrupt collusion with the federal government) they want us to buy products that can be mass produced, and produced cheaply.
Mass produced foods that are also cheap to produce, unfortunately, just happen to be bad for you. Sugar, especially corn sugar, is extremely cheap. Therefore the American diet is higher in sugar than any other modern civilization on earth. Including the French.
Sodium is far-far cheaper than herbs and spices. Therefore mass produced foods are high in sodium. Therefore Americans ingest boatloads of sodium in our diet.
Foods that are good for us, are difficult and/or expensive to mass produce. Therefore the government, who have FAR more to gain financially from the massive agri-business lobby and the sugar industry than the local farmer who gives them nothing - deeply subsidize both to make the products cheaper than local made products.
And Americans like cheap more than anything else - even if it is killing them.
Jesus Christ! Break out the tin foil hats and bug out bags! It is LOcO time!!!!

If you don't know that agri-business has a long standing co-op with the feds than you sir, have your head deeply intombed in saw dust.

Talk some about the conspiracy between Big Government, Big Ag, and Big Pharma and how they force feed those chickens and cows with all of those drugs bought with our tax money, then Bi Pharma kicks it back to Big Ag and Big Government, and then Big Alien and Big Bigfoot get their cuts, then they all publish just enough data to fuck with people like you, Big Fag, in order to distract you from some other grand conspiracy.

:cuckoo:

It's not that they want us fat, ("they" being Agri-Business and the corrupt collusion with the federal government) they want us to buy products that can be mass produced, and produced cheaply.
Mass produced foods that are also cheap to produce, unfortunately, just happen to be bad for you. Sugar, especially corn sugar, is extremely cheap. Therefore the American diet is higher in sugar than any other modern civilization on earth. Including the French.
Sodium is far-far cheaper than herbs and spices. Therefore mass produced foods are high in sodium. Therefore Americans ingest boatloads of sodium in our diet.
Foods that are good for us, are difficult and/or expensive to mass produce. Therefore the government, who have FAR more to gain financially from the massive agri-business lobby and the sugar industry than the local farmer who gives them nothing - deeply subsidize both to make the products cheaper than local made products.
And Americans like cheap more than anything else - even if it is killing them.
Jesus Christ! Break out the tin foil hats and bug out bags! It is LOcO time!!!!

If you don't know that agri-business has a long standing co-op with the feds than you sir, have your head deeply intombed in saw dust.

Talk some about the conspiracy between Big Government, Big Ag, and Big Pharma and how they force feed those chickens and cows with all of those drugs bought with our tax money, then Bi Pharma kicks it back to Big Ag and Big Government, and then Big Alien and Big Bigfoot get their cuts, then they all publish just enough data to fuck with people like you, Big Fag, in order to distract you from some other grand conspiracy.

:cuckoo:
Projection.

Why does the food industry want us fat and miserable?

Why do Americans let hormones be put into meat?

Anyway I hope the daughters of food industry CEOs and workers and psychiatrists who push meds that make you fat become smart cheerleaders! Smart cheerleaders who will reject the Western couch potato lifestyle and grow organic vegetables and stay thin forever!

image.jpeg

So in your expert opinion athletes are not athletic?

Not necessarily. And only a flaming idiot would even try to claim that participation in sports automatically amounts to athleticism.

Hmmm, what about making it through tryouts for an athletic sports team? Does that mean that you are not an athlete?

Let me guess.... You tried out and got cut. And no cheerleader ever gave you a second glance, let alone consider dating you.

Not necessarily. And only a flaming idiot would even try to claim that participation in sports automatically amounts to athleticism.

Hmmm, what about making it through tryouts for an athletic sports team? Does that mean that you are not an athlete?

Let me guess.... You tried out and got cut. And no cheerleader ever gave you a second glance, let alone consider dating you.

What are you, ten years old? You obviously haven't attended high school yet.

I do remember one cheerleader who kept trying to get me to go out with her. Wasn't my type. I preferred to date girls on the swim team and in band.

They make and sell what people buy. It isn't rocket surgery.
How, exactly, does one conduct the activity of surgery on a rocket?

Is this a new medical advance?
It has to be explained to you?
Explaining it to me would probably be less painful than practicing it on me.

So go right ahead, and explain it...
OK. First, go find yourself a brain. When you get it installed get back to me.

Why does the food industry want us fat and miserable?

Why do Americans let hormones be put into meat?

Anyway I hope the daughters of food industry CEOs and workers and psychiatrists who push meds that make you fat become smart cheerleaders! Smart cheerleaders who will reject the Western couch potato lifestyle and grow organic vegetables and stay thin forever!

Fattening unhealthy foods are cheaper to make and more desired. Makes perfect business sense.

They make and sell what people buy. It isn't rocket surgery.
How, exactly, does one conduct the activity of surgery on a rocket?

Is this a new medical advance?
It has to be explained to you?
Explaining it to me would probably be less painful than practicing it on me.

So go right ahead, and explain it...
OK. First, go find yourself a brain. When you get it installed get back to me.

Done!

So what is the next step? Do I have to have a rocket installed now? Is this some sort of government subsidized bait and switch space venture which has it's own political action committee??

I do remember one cheerleader who kept trying to get me to go out with her. Wasn't my type. I preferred to date girls on the swim team and in band.
I doubt that. Usually when guys put down women it is because of rejection.

I doubt that. Usually when guys put down women it is because of rejection.

:lmao:

"Not my type" is a put down now? Yeah, you must be about ten years old.

Forum List

Back