“Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

Yesterday a Muslim terorist attacked two female police in Belgium - from behind, of course, slashing their throats and stabbing them in a frenzy of religious ecstasy while shouting Allahu Akbar. Then he took their weapons and shot them repeatedly to make sure he had done Allah's work.

Gunman kills three in Belgium attack

UK activist and English Defence Leage founder Tommy Robinson was arrested on Friday outside of Leeds Crown Court for reporting on a Muslim gang pedophile grooming trial. Within six hours of his arrest, Robinson was handed a 13 month prison term for violating a prior suspended sentence for a similar offense, while media outlets were banned from covering the incident by the court - with several removing reports which had already been published

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-2...-orwellian

With love from Londonistan, coming soon to USA!!!

a4273983414_10.jpg

does anyone have any idea what those misspellings "happened" ? I can understand
"juice" for jews since I have heard Arabic speaking
BEEBLES so pronounce the word----

Islam has a lot of violent people that hate other people. Sounds similar to me to some factions within Christianity on this board.

which factions are those? this board?

One example is mindwars....Should read some of the hatred this member has for millions of Americans.

is "mindwars" the faction of Christianity to which you refer? not a single person?

There's quite a few people with similar views but this member is a good example of it.

Another is
koshergrl

Islam has a lot of violent people that hate other people. Sounds similar to me to some factions within Christianity on this board.

One example is mindwars....Should read some of the hatred this member has for millions of Americans.

is "mindwars" the faction of Christianity to which you refer? not a single person?

There's quite a few people with similar views but this member is a good example of it.

Another is
koshergrl

sheeeesh this person "mindwars" and "k-girl"
HATE millions of americans? as a manifestation of THEIR interpretation of Christianity-----I had not noticed. Do they
advocate ACTION against THE MILLIONS?

Another is
koshergrl

HATE millions of americans? as a manifestation of THEIR interpretation of Christianity-----I had not noticed. Do they

Some of these people want to take millions of American citizens right to adopt children away and restrict their freedom. Is this right? I don't believe it is...They are working hard in many places throughout this country to limit these freedoms and have been successful in to many places.

Another is
koshergrl

Some of these people want to take millions of American citizens right to adopt children away and restrict their freedom. Is this right? I don't believe it is...They are working hard in many places throughout this country to limit these freedoms and have been successful in to many places.

oh-----you mean same sex parents? ----well---that is just a matter of diverse opinion. RIGHT TO
ADOPT seems like a fairly new idea----restrictions
were DRACONIAN in the past. It is not clear to me that there is a constitutional RIGHT TO ADOPT

Malaysia police arrest 15 terror suspects, including housewife & a 17 years old student, for planning attacks during election. The woman was planning to launch attacks using a car, targeting non-Muslim voters during the general election and non-Muslim places of worship. “She exhorted her fellow ideological supporters … to reject the democratic system (in Malaysia) and to choose a Caliphate system instead,” said the source

Malaysia police arrest 15 terror suspects, including housewife, for planning attacks during election

Islam is bringing peace to the world, one dead body at a time.

German outlet Abendzeitung reported that a 29-year-old Afghan asylum seeker stabbed a 38-year-old woman in broad daylight while she was walking with her children in Prien. Bystanders watched in horror as the migrant brandished a knife and relentlessly stabbed the mother in her head and slit her throat. Of course, the heavily censored German media was hesitant to publish too many details concerning the suspect and his victim. Soon, however, the sordid specifics unfolded.

German media has been allowed by the government to report on the murder of the mother, but Angela Merkel’s pro-migrant government banned German media outlets from reporting on the decapitated baby

Migrant Beheads 1-Year-Old Girl In Germany; Merkel Bans Media Reporting

Muslim Refugee Butchers Mom In Front Of Her Kids For Way She Insulted Islam

Forum List

Back