Why do they never kill themselves?

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
You notice how the environmental wacko's never kill themselves? They think everyone else should die, but not them. What makes them so special?

Teen kills mom, sister to save planet
February 2 2012 at 10:11am
By Hazel Parry

A 15-year-old boy who killed his mother and sister because he believed there were too many people in the world was ordered to be detained indefinitely in a psychiatric hospital, a Hong Kong news report said on Thursday.

Kan Ka-leung used a cleaver to hack to death his mother and younger sister, later telling an ambulance officer that fewer people in the world would be more environmentally-friendly, the South China Morning Post reported.

Kan, now 16, pleaded not guilty to two charges of murder, but guilty to manslaughter claiming diminished responsibility, which the prosecution accepted.

Teen kills mom, sister to save planet - World News | IOL News | IOL.co.za

We're not too sure about you, either. :razz:

Unlike your high priests, I have never advocated nor desired the death of anyone. You're on the wrong side of this little statement buckwheat.

Hey West............last thing I want is for the k00ks to be knocking themselves off. Where else would I go to beat up on the environmentalist mental cases? And Im not kidding..........I look forward every day to taking a gander in here and publically humiliating these assholes..........Id be bummed if they went away to be honest!!

Imagine you come home after a bad day at the job. What could be better than walking in the front door and grabbing a big old baseball at and seeing a big old pumpkin on a tee and slamming the shit out of it? THATS what I get to do every day in here as an alternative..........more fun than a chicken leading Colonel Saunders to the slaughter house!!!

Last edited:
You notice how the environmental wacko's never kill themselves? They think everyone else should die, but not them. What makes them so special?

By Hazel Parry

A 15-year-old boy who killed his mother and sister because he believed there were too many people in the world was ordered to be detained indefinitely in a psychiatric hospital, a Hong Kong news report said on Thursday.

Kan Ka-leung used a cleaver to hack to death his mother and younger sister, later telling an ambulance officer that fewer people in the world would be more environmentally-friendly, the South China Morning Post reported.

Kan, now 16, pleaded not guilty to two charges of murder, but guilty to manslaughter claiming diminished responsibility, which the prosecution accepted.

Got to love whack case nut job logic. Rather like liesmatters. :lol:

Its the same with drunk drivers. They usually end up killing others and walk away from the crash.

You want to see the level of nutty-ass from these environmental k00ks?

Watch this video............

People like Rolling Thunder............Konrad............Ed............Chris............these are the most miserable mofu's on the planet, just like this nutjob.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oSzLS0j9fY]smug Prius driver yell at a pickup truck owner about exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

Lets face it.........most of these people who take up a "cause" and become activist? Of course its due to a reason...........these people are amongst the losers of society ( like the bitch Prius driver in the vid). Miserable, ugly, socially challenged assholes desperate to find a niche.........a place to matter in life. Invariably..........they latch on to some fringe fucked up "cause". This is why we have fringe assholes in society, like the environmental nutters. God finds a place even for the most miserable mofu's.

By the way..........the truck driving guy is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too nice. If Im in that position, you can bet your ass Im pulling up right in front of this miserable bitch and smoking up my Mustang's tires to the point that the bitches car would look to be on fire!!! And Id be laughing my ass off the whole time too!!

Last edited:

By Hazel Parry

Got to love whack case nut job logic. Rather like liesmatters. :lol:

Its the same with drunk drivers. They usually end up killing others and walk away from the crash.

Sad but oh so true. I've lost two good friends to drunk drivers.

People like Rolling Thunder............Konrad............Ed............Chris............these are the most miserable mofu's on the planet, just like this nutjob.

smug Prius driver yell at a pickup truck owner about exhaust - YouTube

By the way..........the truck driving guy is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too nice. If Im in that position, you can bet your ass Im pulling up right in front of this miserable bitch and smoking up my Mustang's tires to the point that the bitches car would look to be on fire!!! And Id be laughing my ass off the whole time too!!

I would have been revving that damn engine to the max!!

Sort of like how pro-abortionists are never, ever people who were aborted.

By Hazel Parry

Not sure how this is being blamed on an overconcern for environmental issues. Sounds more like this schizophrenic young man thought there were too many bad people in the world.

It's a very sad story and I'm surprised at your use of it in this manner.

Lets face it.........most of these people who take up a "cause" and become activist? Of course its due to a reason...........these people are amongst the losers of society ( like the bitch Prius driver in the vid). Miserable, ugly, socially challenged assholes desperate to find a niche.........a place to matter in life. Invariably..........they latch on to some fringe fucked up "cause". This is why we have fringe assholes in society, like the environmental nutters. God finds a place even for the most miserable mofu's.

And they talk about the so called 'religious right' wanting to control your lives??? Who the hell does she think she is that she can walk up to people in a parking lot minding their own business and tell them what they shoudl do?? :lol: Looks like someone needs to conrol her food intake for her too. :cuckoo:

Looks like someone needs to conrol her food intake for her too. :cuckoo:

This is true, methane from her ass contributes to global warming not to mention a funny smell nobody wants to be around.

By Hazel Parry

Not sure how this is being blamed on an overconcern for environmental issues. Sounds more like this schizophrenic young man thought there were too many bad people in the world.

It's a very sad story and I'm surprised at your use of it in this manner.

I am not. These fools are running out of lies, so they use these kinds of stories as if they represented all people that concern themselves about the environment. Kind of like using Timothy McVeigh to represent all people with a conservative viewpoint.

But then, this is all they have now as the science increasingly shows that their position is totally bogus. AGW is a fact, and all the lies in the world can hardly affect that reality.

Forum List

Back