"Why do they hate us?"

Gabriella84 said:
The Bush Administration pukes up garbage on a regular basis. Then feeds it to the American public to re-digest.

I assume you to be a person with some intelligence and therefore I also assume that you are eager for confrontation (sorry--I have to assume because it's all I have to go on). Are you unable to have a discussion with out just trashing out the right or are you just dying to take a few days off to think about what you are doing? Believe it or not, some people would like to here something from you.

Gabriella84 pukes up garbage on a regular basis. Then feeds it to the board to re-digest.

Stop replying to her - let her threads die...

-=d=- said:
Gabriella84 pukes up garbage on a regular basis. Then feeds it to the board to re-digest.

Stop replying to her - let her threads die...

:thup: :rotflmao:

Anyone care to re-visit the notion that we need to understand why "they" hate us?

These medieval thugs and despots need to be terminated! (unless you can find some redeeming quality that I have missed in their character)

Gabriella84 said:
The Bush Administration pukes up garbage on a regular basis. Then feeds it to the American public to re-digest.

Wow and thats totally substatiated. what a well thought out argument if you , brilliant even if you were in Europe
Could you pretty please give us an example of this alleged "garbage"

Fmr jarhead said:
Anyone care to re-visit the notion that we need to understand why "they" hate us?

These medieval thugs and despots need to be terminated! (unless you can find some redeeming quality that I have missed in their character)

They hate us because we won't kiss their asses, and cowtow to their stupid religion, and are willing to murder anyone to force theor BS down everyone's throats.

That is only important to know so we understand why they need to be exterminated. :dev3:

manu1959 said:
ok...i have read all you crap but i sure hope you are hot and give good head cuz you are several sandwiches short of a picnic

*Not Appropriate*

Gabriella84 said:
Perhaps so, but at least I am literate.
And I am sure you give better head than I do.

never said you were not literate

what leads you to belive that i can't read?

oh and don't sell yourself short.....

I know you can read. You just can't spell, use proper English or compose a proper literate sentence. :eek:

Please stop with the personal attacks, or the thread will be locked.

I believe the subject was why they hate us... please stick to that.

manu1959 said:
pick your side.......

the freedom fighters who, if they win, would put a "sadam" back in power

or

the evil occupying force who are attempting to create a constitutional "democratic" government to ensure that a "sadam" could never again achieve power.

They wouldnt put sadam back in power they would set up a TAliban clone, except that they wont win and sodamn insane will never leave prison :dance:
thats me when saddam was caught

After four pages of painfull reading, ............ I gotta stop that.

Who cares why they hate us. Simply locate, close with, and destroy them as the opportunities permit. Repeat as needed until they get the message.

Gabriella84 said:
I know you can read. You just can't spell, use proper English or compose a proper literate sentence. :eek:

damn i am sorry i didn't know that we were being graded and that if i didn't spell things correctly, check for typos, use english that you consider proper or compose sentences that meet an arrogant liberals standard that my points are moo (get it) .....yet some how i get my point across......and yet some my friends and i keep wining elections aginst a superior foe.....makes you wonder who may be the smarter group....nah you know you are smarter...yet you still lose...yet you keep trying the same tack...how is that working for ya?

manu1959 said:
damn i am sorry i didn't know that we were being graded and that if i didn't spell things correctly, check for typos, use english that you consider proper or compose sentences that meet an arrogant liberals standard that my points are moo (get it) .....yet some how i get my point across......and yet some my friends and i keep wining elections aginst a superior foe.....makes you wonder who may be the smarter group....nah you know you are smarter...yet you still lose...yet you keep trying the same tack...how is that working for ya?

lol knockout

pegwinn said:
After four pages of painfull reading, ............ I gotta stop that.

Who cares why they hate us. Simply locate, close with, and destroy them as the opportunities permit. Repeat as needed until they get the message.

Like the way you think, Top. Sounds familiar ........ :laugh:

Isaac Brock said:
Please stop with the personal attacks, or the thread will be locked.

I believe the subject was why they hate us... please stick to that.

fair enough....sorry.....they hate us because we are white and christian

New Topics

Forum List

Back