Why Do They Bother?

How many times did the GOP vote to repeal Obamacare? These people aren't meant to be taken seriously.
Yet we do. People keep voting for them anyway.
Well, some people think Pro Wrestling is real, too.

True. But even without taking into account Trump voters, plenty of people still vote for the same-old bullshit. The problem is deeper than "stupid voters". The problem is with our voting system, which has created the lesser-of-two-evils dynamic. That's what's creating all the stupid behavior.

How many times did the GOP vote to repeal Obamacare? These people aren't meant to be taken seriously.
Yet we do. People keep voting for them anyway.
Well, some people think Pro Wrestling is real, too.

Pro wrestling IS real. It is the outcomes that are predetermined. Well... that is, if you get outside the WWE organization and guess who was associated with WWE in this discussion?

There is a basic fact here that apparently is not visible inside the 495 Beltway around Washington, D.C. The rest of us see it, but inside that traffic loop, they can't see it.

The fact is that the vast majority of American people do not see any value in immigration, particularly immigration by bottom-of-the-barrel wretches from Mexico and other sh*thole countries south of our border. And if I may, "we" don't see much value in bringing in people from Somalia, or other Muslim and/or Black-African nations.

So when the President erects barriers to such would-be immigrants or establishes policies to make citizenship a little less easy for those who are likely to be living on the dole for the foreseeable future, he is doing what we want.

When he says he wants to pre-qualify immigrants generally to favor those who bring education, wealth, skills, and professional credentials, good for him/good for us. We love it and agree with it wholeheartedly.

It is INCREDIBLE that Madam Pelosi and her minions believe that fighting the President on these initiatives is a good political strategy. She is out of her fucking mind. The constituency that opposes the President's initiatives is a small subsection of the Looney Left. And frankly, the Democrat candidate won't have to do anything to get those votes. They are already YOURS!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep fighting President Trump's immigration and visa initiatives. Your efforts will be more valuable to his 2020 campaign than a fifty million dollar check.

There is a basic fact here that apparently is not visible inside the 495 Beltway around Washington, D.C. The rest of us see it, but inside that traffic loop, they can't see it.

The fact is that the vast majority of American people do not see any value in immigration...

The question is, do they see the value in freedom?

The fact is that the vast majority of American people do not see any value in immigration, particularly immigration by bottom-of-the-barrel wretches from Mexico and other sh*thole countries south of our border. And if I may, "we" don't see much value in bringing in people from Somalia, or other Muslim and/or Black-African nations.

So when the President erects barriers to such would-be immigrants or establishes policies to make citizenship a little less easy for those who are likely to be living on the dole for the foreseeable future, he is doing what we want.

When he says he wants to pre-qualify immigrants generally to favor those who bring education, wealth, skills, and professional credentials, good for him/good for us. We love it and agree with it wholeheartedly.

It is INCREDIBLE that Madam Pelosi and her minions believe that fighting the President on these initiatives is a good political strategy. She is out of her fucking mind. The constituency that opposes the President's initiatives is a small subsection of the Looney Left. And frankly, the Democrat candidate won't have to do anything to get those votes. They are already YOURS!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep fighting President Trump's immigration and visa initiatives. Your efforts will be more valuable to his 2020 campaign than a fifty million dollar check.

You have a major weakness. NOBODY has ever made the mistake of saying things to me to my face that you have and never would. You presume that anyone that challenges Trump is on the left. NOBODY here OR in any other forum will debate me publicly on a level playing field in person. NOBODY.

TRUMP REPRESENTS THE LEFT!

The solutions the Trumpers come up with are about as left wing, communist as one can come up with. When you address me, you are discussing this subject with someone that manned the border in the late 1970s. I worked in the legal field on every side of this issue: the anti-immigrant side, government's side, prosecution side, Latino side, expert witness... any role one could work in related to the subject, I did it.

What I'm promising you is that the convoluted "solutions" you parrot are antithetical to the values and objectives set by our founding fathers. Regression and tyranny are not solutions. Just since the 1990s the left and right switched positions on this subject. In reality, the left conned the right into doing their dirty work. The left beat you with political guerrilla warfare. What you advocate for attacks the basic principles that the Republic rests on and does not solve a damn thing.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Monday that the House will take up a bill to repeal President Trump’s travel ban, which bars citizens of certain countries with high rates of extremist violence from entering the U.S. on national security grounds.

It will sail right into McConnell's roundfile, and they know it.

House to Vote on Repealing Trump Travel Ban | National Review

She want Mitch to ignore it so she can claim McConnell is a do nothing Senate Leader...

You have a major weakness. NOBODY has ever made the mistake of saying things to me to my face that you have and never would. ...

:lmao:

Internet badass alert!

:lmao:

It don't take a badass, just someone that don't have to hide like a rat and try to start shit with people. The maggots doing that are too afraid to say that stuff in any public setting around anyone. Doesn't mean I have to be a bad ass; it simply proves that those who issue Internet threats are cowards.

Forum List

Back