Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

Fine with me.

I don't see why the people are forced to pay for the upkeep of statues anyway

But answer my question if debt doesn't matter why get your panties in a twist over a tax cut?
Because that tax cut is a giveaway to corrupt bloated GOP rich, dingbat. It Lasts forever for the rich while your crumbs last 6 years. And Rises in state and local taxes to make up 4 Cuts in federal aid will screw you in a couple of years...
so you don't think there are rich demolosers? dude again, you can't be that fking stupid. you just can't
Of course there are, dumbass s*******, and they want to pay more for the good of the country.
In other words, they are stupid. If they want to pay more, who's stopping them?
They want the greedy a******GOP rich to pay more too duh.
Yeah? So who cares what they want? You claim they want to pay more. Their behavior gives the lie to that claim. I want all Dims to pay 100% of all the taxes in this country. Explain why that demand isn't just as valid.

You don't realize that millions of small businesses that operate under LLC, S cor or sole proprietor designations got a huge break do you?

Look up section 199 A of the new tax laws and learn about the break given to millions of middle class business owners
Why are you attempting to rationalize to a moron who wants to pay more taxes
Like all Democrats, I want the rich to pay more like their fair share, super dupe, and the rest to Pay less. Another brainwashed functional moron...
How much is their "fair share," douchebag?
Quite a bit more, ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich... It's not rocket science.
That's all you douchebags ever say: "more." Why should the rich pay a larger percentage than deadbeats like you? They certain don't receive more benefits.
Because history tells us if you don't make them pay more, inequality and suffering become too great, super duper. Like the last 35 years of GOP tax policy dominance. All the GOP has now is BS propaganda and ignoramuses like you.

Because that tax cut is a giveaway to corrupt bloated GOP rich, dingbat. It Lasts forever for the rich while your crumbs last 6 years. And Rises in state and local taxes to make up 4 Cuts in federal aid will screw you in a couple of years...
so you don't think there are rich demolosers? dude again, you can't be that fking stupid. you just can't
Of course there are, dumbass s*******, and they want to pay more for the good of the country.
Yeah? So who cares what they want? You claim they want to pay more. Their behavior gives the lie to that claim. I want all Dims to pay 100% of all the taxes in this country. Explain why that demand isn't just as valid.
Because tax rates are based on income, not stupid bigotry and ignorance duh.

Like all Democrats, I want the rich to pay more like their fair share, super dupe, and the rest to Pay less. Another brainwashed functional moron...
Quite a bit more, ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich... It's not rocket science.
That's all you douchebags ever say: "more." Why should the rich pay a larger percentage than deadbeats like you? They certain don't receive more benefits.
Because history tells us if you don't make them pay more, inequality and suffering become too great, super duper. Like the last 35 years of GOP tax policy dominance. All the GOP has now is BS propaganda and ignoramuses like you.
History doesn't tell us anything of the sort. What it actually tells us is that the more government takes, the worse life becomes for everyone.

History doesn't tell us anything of the sort. What it actually tells us is that the more government takes, the worse life becomes for everyone.
GOP policy is killing the country. Check number 3 and 4.
Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-

Because tax rates are based on income, not stupid bigotry and ignorance duh.
You mean th erich pay more because the rich pay more? That's all you've said. Explain why they should pay more, and "because that's where the money is" is not a legitimate answer. That's the same reason hoodlums give for robbing banks.

History actually tells us that if you take all their money. You run out. But why would you fking care right?

Sure we can

The US has a $20 Trillion GDP and net worth over $130 trillion
Only a Stalinist douchebag would look approvingly at the net worth of all Americans as something for the government to confiscate.
I'm reading a book about the rise of Hitler and the end of democracy in Weimar
One of their big strategies was calling everyone left of far-right communists. They'd be proud of your total brain-washed idiocy.
The currently favored tactic of the left is to call anyone to the right of Nazi Pelosi an "extremist."
You are an extremist
Your kind called John Boehner an "extremist."

I never called Boehner or Ryan an extremist

Trump? As extreme as it gets

Only a Stalinist douchebag would look approvingly at the net worth of all Americans as something for the government to confiscate.
I'm reading a book about the rise of Hitler and the end of democracy in Weimar
One of their big strategies was calling everyone left of far-right communists. They'd be proud of your total brain-washed idiocy.
The currently favored tactic of the left is to call anyone to the right of Nazi Pelosi an "extremist."
You are an extremist
Your kind called John Boehner an "extremist."

I never called Boehner or Ryan an extremist

Trump? As extreme as it gets
I thoughtTrump was RINO. Can you snowflakes make up your mind about what kind of Republican Trump is?

Last edited:
Actually, the left has seemed to do everything in its power to remove God from any and every public venue, from government buildings to schools, so, id say his statement is pretty spot on.

Why in the world would you think that references to God are appropriate in public and government buildings?

Many people - including religious people - think that references to God are absolutely inappropriate in public and government buildings. Refusing to allow it does not mean Christians are hated nor is it a rebuke of religious beliefs.

The days of theocracy are over. Religion and government should be absolutely separated. That does not constitute persecution of Religion or religious people.

How would you like it if the government pushed someone else's religion on you? Would you like it if symbols of Islam or Satanism were displayed in government buildings?

Would you feel comfortable if a judge displayed Sharia law in his court room while you were on trial?

Not allowing Christian or other religious symbols in government buildings doesn't mean Christians are persecuted, it means that we are free from persecution by Christians.

"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

Even Jesus believed in separation of church and state!
As I said to bulldog earlier, I will concede that if believers keep their religion out of government, then government should stay out of religion. Does that sound fair?

I must have missed that response. There is no reason to believe religions should be exempt from the rules that govern all of us.
So, you believe that the only freedom of religion is the freedom that is granted by the government? Is that really freedom then?

Obviously, things where loss of life are concern, or other serious felony crimes are concerned, yes, those things should be punished by the law, but things like that whole gay cake thing, that should have never even made it to the courts. A company exercising their right to not participate in a ceremony that goes against their beliefs. In that case, the only people who were granted rights were the gay couple. The baker was denied their rights. And it's not that they refused service. They said they would have sold them any cake that was already made. They just didn't want to participate in the ceremony by making a cake especially for that occasion.

That is what I'm talking about. One group says they don't want religion being shoved down their throats, well, I'm sure the religious crowd doesn't want things non believers do shoved down their throats.

Solution? Non believers don't want believers encroaching on them, then believers don't want non believers trampling on them either.
You are a great example of the brilliance of the separation of church and state

You are the shining example of one who looks at State as Church.

Forum List

Back