Why Do The Muslims Hate Us?

All mankind... being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions. John Locke

Who’s arguing with that? But who can criticize too harshly those nations willing to shed their own blood to defend the defenseless? Evil cannot be wished away, it must be guarded against. Christianity, despite it being made up of man and his sinful nature, has reached out in immeasurable acts of charity for thousands of years to the most needy and neglected in our world. Civilized a barbaric era. And yet… it’s multitude of adversaries call it a scourge. How oblivious and careless can one be?

Last edited:
Anyone hates anyone out of fear and misunderstanding.

Moslems hate....because they are people and do the same stupid things every other single group does?
[/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
Not really .Seems you don't have the right information;1. Wahhabist Muslims taught from cradle to the grave to read only Q and H.memorized all the books and understand the meaning, so to get the chauvinish and super personality character.and hate some other ethnics of certain Non Arabic, to get reason to attack( stealthily).- So become the First rate Muslims.
2. Non Wahhabist ethnics which had been conquered, taught ( from cradle to the grave) and trained to read and sing the Arab writing, with out understood the meaning, but given lecture about paradise and hell, and must always obey the God with out reserve, and always hate Jews and Christian and other religion; As a result , the CONVERTS become so obedient and will follow every order including invasion of their own country- So become the Second Rate Muslims.( special example is Pakistan occupied India; South Thailand attacking the region of Thailand, attacking their own fellows of different Religion) to be sacrificed and ruled by The Wahhabist Masters.That's a portion of difference which might need to be understood in order to win against the combined or mixed of Masters and the Servants.IMO. Dec. 15th 2012.
Do Western expert can analyze the new strategy?

Anyone hates anyone out of fear and misunderstanding.

Moslems hate....because they are people and do the same stupid things every other single group does?
[/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
Not really .Seems you don't have the right information;1. Wahhabist Muslims taught from cradle to the grave to read only Q and H.memorized all the books and understand the meaning, so to get the chauvinish and super personality character.and hate some other ethnics of certain Non Arabic, to get reason to attack( stealthily).- So become the First rate Muslims.
2. Non Wahhabist ethnics which had been conquered, taught ( from cradle to the grave) and trained to read and sing the Arab writing, with out understood the meaning, but given lecture about paradise and hell, and must always obey the God with out reserve, and always hate Jews and Christian and other religion; As a result , the CONVERTS become so obedient and will follow every order including invasion of their own country- So become the Second Rate Muslims.( special example is Pakistan occupied India; South Thailand attacking the region of Thailand, attacking their own fellows of different Religion) to be sacrificed and ruled by The Wahhabist Masters.That's a portion of difference which might need to be understood in order to win against the combined or mixed of Masters and the Servants.IMO. Dec. 15th 2012.
Do Western expert can analyze the new strategy?

I fail to see the difference between this and other ideological extremes such as Nazism, the Khmer Rouge, the Roman Catholic church (at least historically), slavery in the south, Bosnia in Europe even very recently, etc.

it's clear .. muslims don't hate anyone

The quran teaches muslims to hate unbelievers. It actually says Gods curse is on them.

Quran sura 2.161 Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is God's curse, and
the curse of angels, and of all mankind;

it's clear .. muslims don't hate anyone

The quran teaches muslims to hate unbelievers. It actually says Gods curse is on them.

Quran sura 2.161 Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is God's curse, and
the curse of angels, and of all mankind;

How does that teach them to hate unbelievers? By unbelievers that means people who don't believe in God.

And I'm pretty sure the Bible and the Torah say exactly the same, Christianity wouldn't make sense if non believers went to Paradaise, would it?

You're trying too hard with your interpretations....get a life....:cool:

Tarazan you need to be more clear....I sort of sort of not get what you're trying to get across...wahabi's are a minority, I'm a Muslim and I agree though....they are problems for US. Not Westerners.

Muslims are two-faced people, because at first they ask us for a shelter and then they start hating us because we do not allow them to live according to their perverted ways. They are idlers who get huge benefits and want sharia everywhere. Some of European countries, Germany for instance, already gave it up to them, some still fight the Islamization and that cause much hatred towards western societies. Meanwhile we pay billions for oil to Saudi Arabia, the mecca of terrorism, and some other Muslim countries which fund and support Islamist radicals around the world, especially in Europe, and their fight against the infidels that is you and me, people who in fact forced to feed the 'needy' natives of Muslim countries who infernally hate us. I agree, at first we have to clean the disease inside, and then lock it up somewhere far away, so the infection won't spread further.:clap2:
[/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
First we must admit that West has begin surrender to Arab/Wahabist who start their war silently long time ago.The cause of defeat is in West it self, letting Islam as a Religion, while in fact is an instruction book of conquest, disguised in the form of apparent religion.
RR
Second, If West want to retaliate, West must change the old perception i.e Islam is mighty? It is not mighty if West can DIFFERENTIATE and ISOLATE the Wahabist apart from its Non Arab (compelled)Muslims;the slave by means of the forced religion.

Third,West must have courage to make and distribute booklet uncovering the falseness of the Islam said Religion , that Islam is an imitation of Jews Religion and Christian Religion plus other pagans tale plus Arab history notes of the said Arab Prophets.

Fourth To be continued. Dec. 11th 2012.

Perhaps religion teaches intolerance . Kind of a oxymoron. Perhaps we are better off with out it (religion)?

Tarazan you need to be more clear....I sort of sort of not get what you're trying to get across...wahabi's are a minority, I'm a Muslim and I agree though....they are problems for US. Not Westerners.
[/QUOTE=Tarzan9600]
1.Are you a convert just recently or convert from your childhood? Please answer, for my understanding.Thanks.
2.Please read all my post in this blog to get comprehensive idea.You'll get more clear I think!
3. Try this link, hope fully you got it.
Education needed for the converts:
Stormfront - Education needed for people targeted as INFIDEL,or Converts and for Wahhabist.
by east bless:clap2:
Regards.

^^^

lol....odd site....I still don't get the pint you're trying to make. Throwing the word wahabi around and trying to make it sound complicated doesn't prove anything. You still made no point.

Shouldn't your question for the first paragraph be why do Iraqi's hate us?

Again you have to go back to the Crusades to make a point? The rest of the world has grown up except Islam. Now some say they are a young religion and they are behind but that is BS. They are proud of the fact that they are still living in the 7th century and have no intention of changing.

If they want us out of the middle east they should stop expecting us to fight their wars and stop selling us oil. This of course won't happen because the only thing of worth in these giant sand box countries is oil. When you ask someone to liberate a country like lets say Kuwait, instead of dealing with the problem yourself, than you have to expect that said army might not want to leave once the job is done if it finds something of value.
We're in the middle east for the same reason a dog licks' its balls!

Shouldn't your question for the first paragraph be why do Iraqi's hate us?

Again you have to go back to the Crusades to make a point? The rest of the world has grown up except Islam. Now some say they are a young religion and they are behind but that is BS. They are proud of the fact that they are still living in the 7th century and have no intention of changing.

If they want us out of the middle east they should stop expecting us to fight their wars and stop selling us oil. This of course won't happen because the only thing of worth in these giant sand box countries is oil. When you ask someone to liberate a country like lets say Kuwait, instead of dealing with the problem yourself, than you have to expect that said army might not want to leave once the job is done if it finds something of value.
We're in the middle east for the same reason a dog licks' its balls!

We're in the middle east because we have a prostate infection?

I.1.Muslims are two-faced people, because at first they ask us for a shelter and then they start hating us because we do not allow them to live according to their perverted ways.
2. Some of European countries, Germany for instance, already gave it up to them,
3.some still fight the Islamization and that cause much hatred towards western societies. 4.Meanwhile we pay billions for oil to Saudi Arabia, the mecca of terrorism, and
5.some other Muslim countries which fund and support Islamist radicals around the world, especially in Europe, and..
6.their fight against the infidels that is you and me, people who in fact forced to feed the 'needy' natives of Muslim countries who infernally hate us.
7. I agree, at first we have to clean the disease inside, and then lock it up somewhere far away, so the infection won't spread further.:clap2:

[/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
II.a.First we must admit that West has begin surrender to Arab/Wahabist who start their war silently long time ago.
b.The cause of defeat is in West it self, letting Islam as a Religion, while in fact is an instruction book of conquest, disguised in the form of apparent religion.
c.Second, If West want to retaliate, West must change the old perception i.e Islam is mighty? It is not mighty if West can DIFFERENTIATE and ISOLATE the Wahabist apart from its Non Arab (compelled)Muslims;the slave by means of the forced religion.

d.Third,West must have courage to make and distribute booklet uncovering the falseness of the Islam said Religion , that..
e.Islam is an imitation of Jews Religion and Christian Religion plus other pagans tale plus Arab history notes of the said Arab Prophets.

f.Fourth To be continued. Dec. 11th 2012.

Perhaps religion teaches intolerance . Kind of a oxymoron. Perhaps we are better off with out it (religion)?
[/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
III.1.Religion still needed for the ppl who need.
2. Islam is a mixture of invasion instruction of "Arab tribe" back in 1400 years ago,( which is still applied nowadays) plus a seemingly religion as a copy paste of Jews and Xtian; So it is becoming a confusement for the Western Religious people.( Please check with Mr. Dajjal)
3.If West want to overcome the Arab Wahabi invasion,( Ref: I.2 and I.3 above ) West must struggle by LAW proofing Islam is IMITATION , so it is INVALID . Can't West do this at recent time ? Do you have any idea for that? PLEASE! Every Body invited!
4.To be cont. Dec 24th2012.

III.1.Religion still needed for the ppl who need.
2. Islam is a mixture of invasion instruction of "Arab tribe" back in 1400 years ago,( which is still applied nowadays) plus a seemingly religion as a copy paste of Jews and Xtian; So it is becoming a confusement for the Western Religious people.( Please check with Mr. Dajjal)
3.If West want to overcome the Arab Wahabi invasion,( Ref: I.2 and I.3 above ) West must struggle by LAW proofing Islam is IMITATION , so it is INVALID . Can't West do this at recent time ? Do you have any idea for that? PLEASE! Every Body invited!
4.To be cont. Dec 24th2012.
Are you on crack?

When you look around the world today, there is only one country running around attacking (and invading) sovereign nations for made up, bullshit reasons and it ain't a muslim one. But its leaders do claim to be Christians.

What a fucking ridiculous thread! Are you guys really serious? Take a step back from the computer and recognize how stupid this entire conversation has been.

Your post is typical of people who haven't got the intelligence to give a reason for your argument!

You surely can't expect anybody to give reasonable answer with one liners like that.

What a moron.

Forum List

Back