Why Do The Muslims Hate Us?

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent Iraqi people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include their combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million, mostly Muslims abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria.

As a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many Muslims were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. I'm pretty sure a Muslim would like for us to get the fuck out of the middle east. Not to worry.....as long as we have an interest in their oil, we will be there.

Last edited:
George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent Iraqi people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include their combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million, mostly Muslims abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria.

As a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many Muslims were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. I'm pretty sure a Muslim would like for us to get the fuck out of the middle east. Not to worry.....as long as we have an interest in their oil, we will be there.

Shouldn't your question for the first paragraph be why do Iraqi's hate us?

Again you have to go back to the Crusades to make a point? The rest of the world has grown up except Islam. Now some say they are a young religion and they are behind but that is BS. They are proud of the fact that they are still living in the 7th century and have no intention of changing.

If they want us out of the middle east they should stop expecting us to fight their wars and stop selling us oil. This of course won't happen because the only thing of worth in these giant sand box countries is oil. When you ask someone to liberate a country like lets say Kuwait, instead of dealing with the problem yourself, than you have to expect that said army might not want to leave once the job is done if it finds something of value.

Again you have to go back to the Crusades to make a point? The rest of the world has grown up except Islam. Now some say they are a young religion and they are behind but that is BS. They are proud of the fact that they are still living in the 7th century and have no intention of changing.

If they want us out of the middle east they should stop expecting us to fight their wars and stop selling us oil. This of course won't happen because the only thing of worth in these giant sand box countries is oil. When you ask someone to liberate a country like lets say Kuwait, instead of dealing with the problem yourself, than you have to expect that said army might not want to leave once the job is done if it finds something of value.

What a load of shit! People 10,000 miles away should stop selling something to us and you live in a Capitalistic country. Capitalistic my ass....When Bush, Bernanke and Paulson handed nearly a trillion dollars to the richest banks in the world and didn't even specify how it had to be used that put an end to that load of Bullshit. Did it ever occur to you that we have troops in 170 countries? All you people ever do is badmouth "bleeding heart Liberals" and you talk from both sides of your mouth.

What a load of shit! People 10,000 miles away should stop selling something to us and you live in a Capitalistic country. Capitalistic my ass....When Bush, Bernanke and Paulson handed nearly a trillion dollars to the richest banks in the world and didn't even specify how it had to be used that put an end to that load of Bullshit. Did it ever occur to you that we have troops in 170 countries? All you people ever do is badmouth "bleeding heart Liberals" and you talk from both sides of your mouth.

You people? What do you mean by You people?

When did I ever say "bleeding Heart Liberals?" you quoted it so you must know the post where I said it? link it or you're talking from both sides of your mouth.

All I said is if they REALLY wanted us out of the ME they could stop doing business with us. During the cold war how many things did you see marked with made in the USSR? How many things do you see today marked Made in Cuba?

Glad you nocticed that we do business with them. I hear that some of those Saudi princes are pretty rich. So I wonder how much they paid the US & allies to liberate Kuwait? Or better yet why didn't the muslim countries liberate Kuwait themselves instead of calling on the big Satan to do the job for them? You skirted the issue.

And WTF does how rich we are, what type of a country we are or what our business practices are have to do with anything? They still sell us oil and they still ask us for help whenever there is dirty work to be done. You don't have to be a captalist country to do business with an outside country. You think the USSR never imported a product from an outside country? How about China,Cuba or North Korea? They aren't Capitalist countries(well maybe China is but they won't admit it). How many ME countires are a theocracy? Do you think they don't import a product form another country?

If you don't want a country to be around you don't do business with them and you sure as hell DON'T ASK THEM TO FIGHT YOUR BATTLES.

Last edited:

When did I ever say "bleeding Heart Liberals?" you quoted it so you must know the post where I said it? link it or you're talking from both sides of your mouth.

All I said is if they REALLY wanted us out of the ME they could stop doing business with us. During the cold war how many things did you see marked with made in the USSR? How many things do you see today marked Made in Cuba?

Glad you nocticed that we do business with them. I hear that some of those Saudi princes are pretty rich. So I wonder how much they paid the US & allies to liberate Kuwait? Or better yet why didn't the muslim countries liberate Kuwait themselves instead of calling on the big Satan to do the job for them? You skirted the issue.

And WTF does how rich we are, what type of a country we are or what our business practices are have to do with anything? They still sell us oil and they still ask us for help whenever there is dirty work to be done. You don't have to be a captalist country to do business with an outside country. You think the USSR never imported a product from an outside country? How about China,Cuba or North Korea? They aren't Capitalist countries(well maybe China is but they won't admit it). How many ME countires are a theocracy? Do you think they don't import a product form another country?

If you don't want a country to be around you don't do business with them and you sure as hell DON'T ASK THEM TO FIGHT YOUR BATTLES.

The Right never does address their being devoted to the military/industrial complex and the Christians never admit their predecessors were torturers and murderers. What else is new?

Good thing Obama kept his campaign promise and got our troops out his first day in office.

Wait, wut? :confused:

The Right never does address their being devoted to the military/industrial complex and the Christians never admit their predecessors were torturers and murderers. What else is new?

What an ignoramus.

You don't have to go anywhere near that far back. Frankly, I doubt the crusades matter much at all. However, if you look a tad closer in history I think you will find all of the reasons you need. Go back and take a look at what the map of the middle east looked like up until the second half of the 20th century.

LOL!

Obama's made fucking hash out of the Middle East so our resident retard has to brings up Booooooooooooooosh and the Crusades

LOL

Muslims may have been put to death in the crusades, but the people calling themselves christians were acting out of their own ignorance, and not following the teachings of Jesus.

Never the less I can see why they hated Islam, as it says Jesus was not the son of God, and he was not crucified. That must have been the ultimate blasphemy to christians in the middle ages.

Because you are a secularist infidel that does not believe in god.

That is why the muslims hate you--oh, did I mention they frown upon being called delusional for believing. Yep, your head looks mighty nice on a pole to them!!

PliJ6.jpg

Food for thought.

PliJ6.jpg

Food for thought.

Are the Jews in Israel happy? They're the ones who started all this horse shit about 3500 years ago. Seas parting, walls falling at the sound of a trumpet, folks being turned into salt, fish puking up live men, raising from the dead, murdering the first born, flogging their dogs, etc.

simple answer...

islam tells them to hate and kill anything NOT muslim.

I don't for a second believe that all Muslims hate us. Im not convinced a majority do. I could be wrong. It's hard to guage the thought of a large population of people that could be highly divergent or not.

What I can say is if there is any hate, it existed long before Iraq occured.

But hate is easy to beat when you have love. Trade good for evil. That's why Christ taught us to turn the other cheek.

I don't for a second believe that all Muslims hate us. Im not convinced a majority do. I could be wrong. It's hard to guage the thought of a large population of people that could be highly divergent or not.

What I can say is if there is any hate, it existed long before Iraq occured.

But hate is easy to beat when you have love. Trade good for evil. That's why Christ taught us to turn the other cheek.

Jesus and the Buddha would agree with you, but Muhammad said the curse of God is on unbelievers in him and the day of judgement.

The quran teaches muslims to hate us.

Why they hate us is not near as important to me as being aware that they do hate us.

Do you hold to blame any of the congress or senate that voted in favor of the Iraq war? Does Obama get any credit for the many deaths that occurred on his watch? Is blaming Bush for the deaths in Iraq like blaming Kennedy for the deaths in Vietnam since he sent troops into Vietnam? Should we let Johnson and then Nixon have credit for it also? Why don't we just put it all on Nixon as he was a republican?.....right?

Why they hate us is not near as important to me as being aware that they do hate us.

There's a lot less hateful Muslims in this country than there are bible thumping, snake handling, holy rollin' Jesus Freaks. Religious people, mostly so called Christians have hated and despised homosexuals and blacks nearly all my life. The low down Ku Klux Klan is a Christian organization. That's their first requirement....the hooded ones must be a Christian. Where do you think all that cross burning came from?

New Topics

Forum List

Back