Why Do The Liberals Fear The Tea Party Movement

JamesMorrison said:
Word of advice here: Loose the ad Ad Hominem
attacks...They are red flags to look for regarding a weak argument or, often, just desperation.

Funny, everyone says that when they're novices. It would be nice, but it ain't gonna happen.

Btw, your post is waaaaaaaaaaay too long. If you want to make several points, it's best to split them up in separate posts. Otherwise, you don't get read.

JamesMorrison said:
attacks...They are red flags to look for regarding a weak argument or, often, just desperation.

Funny, everyone says that when they're novices. It would be nice, but it ain't gonna happen.

Btw, your post is waaaaaaaaaaay too long. If you want to make several points, it's best to split them up in separate posts. Otherwise, you don't get read.

An assumption, a prediction, and free advice all in one post. This is, perhaps, your attempt to illustrate an excellent example of your longing for economy in posting? But, there can be wisdom in choosing value over economy. All other things being equal, would you choose a Cadillac or Mercedes Benz over a Yugo for personal longterm transportation? If you were a thoughtful astronaut which space program might you favor; Soviet or American?

Surely you have no objection to me answering, one by one, Richard-H's charges against me? If not then perhaps you might ask him to shorten his list of accusations. But then, that might seem like you are trying to abridge his free speech, wouldn't it?

As far as splitting up the posts, two points. First the coherence of the argument would suffer. The second point would utilize your fondness for economy of the post. It has been my experience working with programming PCs back in the 80's, where storage capacity (RAM and Disc) was at a premium, that it was often better to 'lump the code together' (for lack of a more detailed explanation). This was because many times each module would have to have a certain mandatory bit of code for the module to run correctly. The more modules the more often that code would be unnecessarily repeated. Different computer languages treated this differently, of course, but we had to take this into account.

However, there is a much simpler remedy for you RE your concern for the length of my posts that you yourself have justed alluded to: Skip my posts entirely. This should be especially to your advantage when, like the post in question, they are not even addressed to you.

JM

JamesMorrison said:

Perhaps. But he's right. Ad hominem and/or mud slinging almost always signals that the opponent is out of ammunition and insults are all he or she has left.

And maybe that's why the Left is so insulting, demeaning, and hateful toward the Tea Party movement. They really can't debate them on the issues. So they try to accuse the Tea Partiers of intent or motive that simply has not been demonstrated thus far.

Don't you think that it is true that we often most fear (or resent or hate) those we suspect are right but don't want them to be?

Last edited:
Nothing "killed" their chances except Bush got a few more votes, period. Frankly, I didn't particularly like Gore's style, but I didn't want to see the Clinton golden years come to a screeching halt. .

Yeah, but I'm glad Slickwillie Stainmaker is back on the campaign trail:

1914246818_9daf0c86ed.jpg

Your postings on Clinton's sexcapades have set a record, especially considering it was 15 years ago!! Get some help, man.

I realize why you're embarrassed to recall, but....

He's BAAAAAACK.

Campaigning for losing Dems from WV to FL.

Nothing "killed" their chances except Bush got a few more votes, period. Frankly, I didn't particularly like Gore's style, but I didn't want to see the Clinton golden years come to a screeching halt. .

Yeah, but I'm glad Slickwillie Stainmaker is back on the campaign trail:

1914246818_9daf0c86ed.jpg

You demonize clinton for getting a blowjob but praised bush for needlessly killing our Troops. At least your jealousy is consistent.

:eusa_eh:

I thought I was just posting about Slickwillie Stainmaker

Forum List

Back