Why Do the Left Spit Upon MLK?

Funny you can never backup anything you say.

You lose again skippy

Martin Luther King Jr. explicitly supported what's now called affirmative action: Jarvis DeBerry

in his book Why We Can't Wait, King wrote: "Whenever the issue of compensatory treatment for the Negro is raised, some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree; but he should ask nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic."

Stepen Oates, the author of a biography of King called Let The Trumpet Sound, quotes him thus: "A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character”.
when you read this how does it make you feel? Angry? Betrayed?
Inspired...just like all real Americans
Not those who twist his words to support their racism
Are you calling MLK’s words racist? Lol
No, just you
All crimes of economic racial oppression violent crimes only come from towns run by democrats.. you are the racist

“I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character”.

Pause for a moment to think about how he would have felt to see millions of Woke Americans today ignoring the content of one’s character and entirely judging a person by the color their skin. Such is the power of the pseudo-religious cult of Leftism to twist the impressionable minds of malleable individuals in a very bad, and dare we say evil, direction.

The whole I have a dream speech was plagiarized. If MLK were alive today he would be roaring drunk in bed with a blonde prostitute.

“I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character”.

Pause for a moment to think about how he would have felt to see millions of Woke Americans today ignoring the content of one’s character and entirely judging a person by the color their skin. Such is the power of the pseudo-religious cult of Leftism to twist the impressionable minds of malleable individuals in a very bad, and dare we say evil, direction.

The whole I have a dream speech was plagiarized. If MLK were alive today he would be roaring drunk in bed with a blonde prostitute.
Typical response of conservatives who still hate MLK

It’s not the right spitting on MLKs dream.

True though. He was a truly despicable person. Ralph Abernathy was ready to go to the police because King had embezzled funds from the Ebenezer Baptist church to support his partying lifestyle. King was killed instead.

It’s not the right spitting on MLKs dream.
Actually they have twisted it to support their racist agenda

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't think anyone will ever top the most miss-quoted person in America and out-of-context statements than MLK.
At the same time, I don't know of any other public figure whose statements contradict what they have said in the past anymore than MLK either.

You need to think about what he would say to whites that misrepresent what he stood for by misusing one sentence on a speech.

If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. Be careful, 'brethren!' Be careful, teachers!”

Martin Luther King, Jr.
They already have. He's the president now.

Forum List

Back