Why do the Democrats always take all of their tax deductions if they believe that taxes should never

Why do the Democrats always take all of their tax deductions if they believe that taxes should never be lowered?

“Republicans will rue the day they passed” tax cuts, said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Nancy Pelosi calls the tax reform bill a “monumental, brazen theft from the American middle class,”

The ugly truth about left wing economics is that the middle class is used as tax slaves.

Why do nuts like you pay their taxes if you don't support them?

Uhm, because it's the law?

Because liberals are some of the cheapest penny pinching scrooges on the planet that's why.
all liberals have brain damage from eating fast food 10 to 25 times a week

you just described Trump

Do you hate Trump of the millions of Americans in 30 states including 3 Dem blue states who voted him our president?

I do not hate Trump nor the people that voted for him.

Says the fucking moron cheering for more spending and more debt.

Fucking hypocrite.

You mad bro?

Yeah I am. This country is going to hell in a handbasket and partisan zealots like you are pushing it trying to get it there first. People who put party before country piss me off every time.

The economy seems to be doing well, how exactly is it going to hell in a handbasket?

Sure why not, it is being supercharged by money that our kids and grandkids will have to deal with.

Why do you not give a shit about anyone but yourself? Why do you not care about the future generations?

Do you live beyond your means and put it all on credit that you kids will have to pay off after you are dead? Is that how you live your life? that is what our country is doing and people like you are cheering it on asking for more

Every time Dem's get booted out of power they pretend to be fiscal conservatives, until they get voted back in then they go right back to their tax and spend ways racking up $10 trillion in new debt over just the past 8 years.

The $10 trillion in debt was to pay for Bush’s wars and bail the economy out of the worst crash since the Great Depression.

Notice you said Democrats “tax and spend”. They do that. The “taxes” pay for the spending. That’s what they’re supposed to do. That’s why governments tax - so they’ll have money to cover their commitments.

Republicans cut and spend. First they cut taxes and then they increase spending. Reagan did it and it lead to high unemployment, and the stock market crashed.

W cut taxes and then increased spending and started two unfunded wars. It lead to high unemployment’s, the stock market cratered and we had the Great Recession.

In both cases, Republicans assured us that the tax cuts would pay for themselves. They didn’t and they won’t.

Revenues are going to show a huge spike this year because of taxes paid on overseas capital coming home. It may fool voters into thinking Trumps tax cuts are working but it’s just a onetime spike.

I fully expect that Trumps tax cuts will have no better outcome than the first two times it was tried.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

You mad bro?

Yeah I am. This country is going to hell in a handbasket and partisan zealots like you are pushing it trying to get it there first. People who put party before country piss me off every time.

The economy seems to be doing well, how exactly is it going to hell in a handbasket?

Sure why not, it is being supercharged by money that our kids and grandkids will have to deal with.

Why do you not give a shit about anyone but yourself? Why do you not care about the future generations?

Do you live beyond your means and put it all on credit that you kids will have to pay off after you are dead? Is that how you live your life? that is what our country is doing and people like you are cheering it on asking for more

Every time Dem's get booted out of power they pretend to be fiscal conservatives, until they get voted back in then they go right back to their tax and spend ways racking up $10 trillion in new debt over just the past 8 years.

The $10 trillion in debt was to pay for Bush’s wars and bail the economy out of the worst crash since the Great Depression.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Blues Legend is
eusa_liar.gif

Because liberals are some of the cheapest penny pinching scrooges on the planet that's why.

you just described Trump

Do you hate Trump of the millions of Americans in 30 states including 3 Dem blue states who voted him our president?

3 million fewer people than who voted for Hillary.... and fewer votes than Romney lost with.

you were saying? :rolleyes:

and a thirty-something percent approval rating.

You mad bro?

Notice you said Democrats “tax and spend”. They do that. The “taxes” pay for the spending. That’s what they’re supposed to do. That’s why governments tax - so they’ll have money to cover their commitments.

Republicans cut and spend. First they cut taxes and then they increase spending. Reagan did it and it lead to high unemployment, and the stock market crashed.

W cut taxes and then increased spending and started two unfunded wars. It lead to high unemployment’s, the stock market cratered and we had the Great Recession.

In both cases, Republicans assured us that the tax cuts would pay for themselves. They didn’t and they won’t.

Revenues are going to show a huge spike this year because of taxes paid on overseas capital coming home. It may fool voters into thinking Trumps tax cuts are working but it’s just a onetime spike.

I fully expect that Trumps tax cuts will have no better outcome than the first two times it was tried.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

they forget there was a surplus when Clinton left office...

no, they didn't forget... they simply lie about it.

you just described Trump

3 million fewer people than who voted for Hillary.... and fewer votes than Romney lost with.

you were saying? :rolleyes:

and a thirty-something percent approval rating.

Trump won 30 states including 3 of Hillary's blue Dem states, tissue? Here let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I asked a Democratic activist a similar question once outside a polling station. She was telling me how awful the Bush tax cuts were and that they were harming America. I asked her if she sent her tax cut back to the Treasury to help minimize the damage. She displayed a blank stare for a second and then walked away in a huff.

Forum List

Back