Why Do the Dem Sponsors of Green New Deal Not Have Solar Panels in Their Houses?

Personal opinion. I liked mine. Especially my power bill in KKKalifornia
They can become a real bitch if you're trying to close a real estate deal...
additionally most of the cost analyses I have seen and personally done ( btw ) don't show much in the way of savings when you factor in the payment for the equipment and the 10 year refurbish window. On a more positive note however I do know a few people who have made out well with them but they are the kind of folks that literally had 45K to buy the whole 10 Kilowatt rig outright. IMO..... a person would be far better served to keep the Solar inverter and the house meter away from each other. That way you are not limited to 10 kw.

Because they're expensive, and not readily available to all.

The larger questions is why are companies like PP&G allowed to start wildfires with their old, faulty equipment and not forced to upgrade to newer, less dangerous equipment. When will they be held liable for the billions of dollars of property loss their wildfires are starting.

When is Greg Abbot going to insist that Texas electric companies GUARANTEE that people won't freeze to death in winter and die of heat exposure for lack of A/C in summer? I guess he's too busy making sure women can't get a legal abortion in Texas, and every clown can own a gun. Texans dying in the dark, or being killed by covid are none of his concern.

The reason that Red States don't work is because Republicans can only run things into the ground. 3 economic crashes in 40 years. They can't even keep the lights on in Red States, or keep their people safe from a pandemic. It gets in the way of their politics to do their jobs properly.
Solar panels for homes saved me over a thousand a year, so no they are not expensive.
And your also wrong that panels are not readily available. I know people in third world nations with them, Americans have no problem at all. Maybe it’s just you Canucks who have so little.

Forum List

Back