Why do the cops allow these people to pitch tents and sleep in public?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
377045_268049106581370_238665286186419_765191_2107541721_n.jpg

Last edited:
It actually makes alot of sense. When you pitch tents to illegally camp for black Friday sales, you're supporting the corporations who control the politicians who control government. So they accept that. But when you're camping as a protest against government, well then of course that's a no-no.

It's not public in the sense that it is government land and Best Buy or whatever the hell that place may be is very content to have the free advertisement.

Maybe because it's once a year...
Maybe because they pitch a tent on the business property.
Maybe because they don't clash with police.
Maybe because they aren't shitting and pissing all over the place.
Maybe because they aren't using drugs on the premise.
Maybe because they aren't nude and having sex while they are there.
Maybe because there's no sexual assault going on while they are there.

This is just my opinion...
And I may be wrong.

The law is the same all year long.

So it's different because they do it? :cuckoo:

Uh, really?

And where do you think they are going? You think they are going to stand in line for 6 hours, then give up their spot to go home for a quick pit stop?

As opposed to what?

As opposed to whom? And how do you even know this in the first place?

Even mentioning this is like saying that it's a victim's fault for the actions of a criminal.

Much like your asshole.

And I may be wrong.

Definitely.

Monsters, they trampled a guy to death a couple of years ago so I choose to believe that all obsessed shoppers are capable of indifferent manslaughter.

I suppose the businesses own the land in which the idiot customers are sleeping on hence they don't mind paying customers crashing for AN EVENING ONCE A YEAR...

OWS crashes on both public and private land and costs taxpayers $$$$$ via their destruction not to mention overall anti-social behavior which is anti-social...

Maybe the Black Friday crowed is spending money while the OWS crowed not only sleeps on private property but demands money from the same businesses they occupy??

Clearly OWS supporters are retarded considering they have the audacity to compare their begging asses to idiot shoppers that are willing to camp out for 5 bucks off an Ipod (which I myself find illogical)..

I'm not willing to camp out on a sidewalk for 40 bucks in savings.... Its illogical - well unless you find camping on sidewalks among strangers comfortable...

Last edited:
Not to mention their iq is 160+ and they can't spell "crowd," what a bunch of bums, eh?

Monsters, they trampled a guy to death a couple of years ago so I choose to believe that all obsessed shoppers are capable of indifferent manslaughter.

Retailer incite violence every year and yet not one has gone to jail for the death or others that they incite.

And I may be wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRiILStjZWE]Black Friday Target Stampede People Trampled Upon 2010 Buffalo New York - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_XOSE2AqSE&feature=fvst]Worker, 2 Black Friday Shoppers Killed - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeSgBL7gpAk]Black friday stampede - YouTube[/ame]
I love the last one because she puts her hair back on while laying on the ground.

Def...bullshit, lol...it's a typo from typing fast, and you did it WRONG the same EXACT WAY, twice? Soo00oo giggle worthy!

I suppose the businesses own the land in which the idiot customers are sleeping on hence they don't mind paying customers crashing for AN EVENING ONCE A YEAR...

OWS crashes on both public and private land and costs taxpayers $$$$$ via their destruction not to mention overall anti-social behavior which is anti-social...

Maybe the Black Friday crowed is spending money while the OWS crowed not only sleeps on private property but demands money from the same businesses they occupy??

Clearly OWS supporters are retarded considering they have the audacity to compare their begging asses to idiot shoppers that are willing to camp out for 5 bucks off an Ipod (which I myself find illogical)..

I'm not willing to camp out on a sidewalk for 40 bucks in savings.... Its illogical - well unless you find camping on sidewalks among strangers comfortable...

overall anti-social behavior which is anti-social...

So you are saying they are anti social?

And I may be wrong.

I wonder where they go to the bathroom when they camp out all night at Best Buy?

I support all that shed light on what is happening. If inconvenience brings resolution, more power to Occupy.

Not to mention their iq is 160+ and they can't spell "crowd," what a bunch of bums, eh?

:lol:

160+

you ooze Bullshit..oh wait you edited out how you can type 160+ a minute....Why, because nobody is going to believe your lies.

I did because I wasn't sure if the poster was sarcastic or not....

At least I can admit that..

160+ IQ is a bunch of bullshit and only a fool would be serious about such a claim or would be joking..

So either the poster is fucking retard or just joking..

Few on this planet have IQ's higher than 160...

you ooze Bullshit..oh wait you edited out how you can type 160+ a minute....Why, because nobody is going to believe your lies.

I did because I wasn't sure if the poster was sarcastic or not....

At least I can admit that..

160+ IQ is a bunch of bullshit and only a fool would be serious about such a claim or would be joking..

So either the poster is fucking retard or just joking..

Few on this planet have IQ's higher than 160...
umm, you said YOU had a 160+ iq to a few of us posters who subsequently made the fuck fun of that statement, about a week ago, dipshit. Were you drunk and forgot?

Forum List

Back