Why do some Trump voters fear losing their jobs?

Sorry I'm late. Is this another "Trump is bad" thread?
Nah, it's another america is the problem and Don is merely a symptom thread.
As far a jobs and labor goes, I tend to be capitalist and favor innovation in the workplace, I believe on some level that individuals who fear "losing their jobs" are often unable to innovate, adapt and add more value to their workplace, settling instead for boring, repetitive work or labor which is easily automated, regardless of industry (whether a job at a grocery store or a "technical" job, such as translation work).

In spite of mythos of "puritanical" work ethic, and archaic ideas such as "working hours" being a measure of productivity, I view most workers as lazy and immoral, unconcerned with adding any value to their company, so much as only putting in the bare minimum required effort hoping for something in return.

Despite the romance of "Puritan" work ethic, the average member of Puritan England, was not likely a John Buyan, but rather an average man or woman, with much of the same lazy or immoral behavior as we see in the so called "working class" today, or the average sycophant of the wealthy, given that an actual "hard and intelligent" worker would be too busy so settle for sycophantly.

If some workers lose their jobs, "Trump supporters" or otherwise, this may be in part because they deserved it.

I'm certain you have a link to back up your claim...OR was this pulled from your ass?
This is one of the major campaign selling points which Trump is known for if you haven't been living in a cave.

If wastrels who are too lazy or unambitious to pursue any line of work other than pushing shopping carts or waiting tables lose their jobs to foreigners, that's just capitalism, and perhaps a bit of Darwinism in action.

They'll eventually drift into outright communism, and start to believe that they're "entitled" to jobs by the virtue of being "white" or something, at the expense of more qualified others.

Most of Don's appeal is JUST that, "them darkies are getting your shit". What else does this economic system have left to tell them, the truth?

It's funny that the same people who complain about inequality also support mass immigration which drives down wages for everyone.
And to think Don had 2 years with majorities in both houses and did absolutely nothing about immigration reform.

Come to think of it, what the hell did Obama accomplish in the two years prior to 2010, when he had both houses of the Congress on his side?

Whether you're man enough to admit it or not, Trump has accomplished more in three years without the help of Congress, than Obama did in eight.

That's the mark of a real leader.

As far a jobs and labor goes, I tend to be capitalist and favor innovation in the workplace, I believe on some level that individuals who fear "losing their jobs" are often unable to innovate, adapt and add more value to their workplace, settling instead for boring, repetitive work or labor which is easily automated, regardless of industry (whether a job at a grocery store or a "technical" job, such as translation work).

In spite of mythos of "puritanical" work ethic, and archaic ideas such as "working hours" being a measure of productivity, I view most workers as lazy and immoral, unconcerned with adding any value to their company, so much as only putting in the bare minimum required effort hoping for something in return.

Despite the romance of "Puritan" work ethic, the average member of Puritan England, was not likely a John Buyan, but rather an average man or woman, with much of the same lazy or immoral behavior as we see in the so called "working class" today, or the average sycophant of the wealthy, given that an actual "hard and intelligent" worker would be too busy so settle for sycophantly.

If some workers lose their jobs, "Trump supporters" or otherwise, this may be in part because they deserved it.

I'm certain you have a link to back up your claim...OR was this pulled from your ass?
This is one of the major campaign selling points which Trump is known for if you haven't been living in a cave.

If wastrels who are too lazy or unambitious to pursue any line of work other than pushing shopping carts or waiting tables lose their jobs to foreigners, that's just capitalism, and perhaps a bit of Darwinism in action.

So Trump runs on bringing factory / manufacturing jobs back to the US and closing our border down and you morph that into "Trump voters fear losing their jobs"?
Am I understanding you correctly?
Questioner is obviously a brainwashed lib. Don't bother responding to the fool.

An over-educated brainwashed lib at that. Long flowery phrases and big words can't hide the fact that he's a non-functional, brainwashed tool, stooge, and toady for the leftist agenda.

I can see them coming and going. You can almost smell them from here.

So Trump runs on bringing factory / manufacturing jobs back to the US and closing our border down and you morph that into "Trump voters fear losing their jobs"?

An over-educated brainwashed lib at that. Long flowery phrases and big words can't hide the fact that he's a non-functional, brainwashed tool, stooge, and toady for the leftist agenda.

No, your an idiot who doesn't know the difference between protectionism and liberalism or conservatism.

Protectionism has existed in communist regimes, to the best of my knowledge.

No, your an idiot who doesn't know the difference between protectionism and liberalism or conservatism.

You know not what you speak of, son.

And it's "you're", not "your."

Bringing back manufacturing jobs is a protectionist agenda. It has nothing to do with "left/right" politics.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs is a protectionist agenda. It has nothing to do with "left/right" politics.

The loss of American jobs was due to leftist policies, specifically leftist labor unions. Even the far left wing Obama claimed that manufacturing jobs would never necessarily return to the US.

So yes, it is a "leftist/rightist" thing.

The loss of American jobs was due to leftist policies, specifically leftist labor unions. Even the far left wing Obama claimed that manufacturing jobs would never necessarily return to the US.

So you say. But that begs the question.

What silly economic theory are you basing that prediction off of, if you even know?

Obviously economic changes have a "cause and effect", but most of the predictions are nonsense, or people merely placing faith in their theory via circular logic - predictions are dime a dozen.

The question has been answered. Whether or not you choose to accept that answer is entirely up to you.

They'll eventually drift into outright communism, and start to believe that they're "entitled" to jobs by the virtue of being "white" or something, at the expense of more qualified others.

Evidently you're the one living in a cave, you've perfectly described the commiecrats, not republicans.

Most workers are lazy and immoral, regardless of what party they pretend to vote for.

"Back breaking labor" doesn't exist in America, people's main source of job dissatisfaction is boredom due to lack of effort and ambition - I'm one of the few exceptions, as a failed entrepreneur - most people aren't and could care less.

"Hard work" is a lie and has always been - most idiots don't even know the difference between "hard" as in bumbling and incompetent's, versus hard in the sense of being challenging, mentally or otherwise, as well as ambitious, like actual entrepreneurs do.

The work is "hard" for most lazy Americans because they're selfish and immoral, and can't bother themselves to care about their work ethic to begin with.

Well child, you're a fucking idiot. There's many, many jobs that are physically demanding, just because you've not done them, doesn't mean they don't exist and most will always exist, as they can't be replaced by machines. Perhaps you should take your failed self and instead of trying aggrandize yourself, try getting the education that you're so obviously lacking.

The question has been answered. Whether or not you choose to accept that answer is entirely up to you.
Saying it doesn't make it true. You claim manufacturing jobs were lost due to "leftist' policies - how do you substantiate that?

Wow, nice description of the educated idiot. Thank you!

Evidently you're the one living in a cave, you've perfectly described the commiecrats, not republicans.

Most workers are lazy and immoral, regardless of what party they pretend to vote for.

"Back breaking labor" doesn't exist in America, people's main source of job dissatisfaction is boredom due to lack of effort and ambition - I'm one of the few exceptions, as a failed entrepreneur - most people aren't and could care less.

"Hard work" is a lie and has always been - most idiots don't even know the difference between "hard" as in bumbling and incompetent's, versus hard in the sense of being challenging, mentally or otherwise, as well as ambitious, like actual entrepreneurs do.

The work is "hard" for most lazy Americans because they're selfish and immoral, and can't bother themselves to care about their work ethic to begin with.

Well child, you're a fucking idiot. There's many, many jobs that are physically demanding, just because you've not done them, doesn't mean they don't exist and most will always exist, as they can't be replaced by machines.
They're a minority - I've met oil field workers, but that's a small industry nationwide.

Most jobs today are service sector jobs, and are not very physically demanding at all.

Perhaps you should take your failed self and instead of trying aggrandize yourself, try getting the education that you're so obviously lacking.
I'm prouder to have failed as an entrepreneur than having "succeeded" as a nobody.

As far a jobs and labor goes, I tend to be capitalist and favor innovation in the workplace, I believe on some level that individuals who fear "losing their jobs" are often unable to innovate, adapt and add more value to their workplace, settling instead for boring, repetitive work or labor which is easily automated, regardless of industry (whether a job at a grocery store or a "technical" job, such as translation work, a so-called "corporate" job, or otherwise).

If some workers lose their jobs, "Trump supporters" or otherwise, this may be in part because they deserved it, or are replaced by more earnest individuals.

I say this as a failed entrepreneur and published author - most of what many degenerate Americans call "work" is so easy that a more intelligent individual could do it in their sleep - the "torture" is due to the self-induced boredom and moral apathy, not due to any "back breaking labor" like we might have heard of in North Korea, or the days of slavery.

If may of these selfish degenerates kept their penis in their pants, and didn't have unplanned children which they can't support on their meager income, they wouldn't be in the situation they are today, the poverty trap is in part their own creation, and a result of their debauched and materialistic lifestyles. Self-discipline being a foreign notion to them.

~~~~~~~
As long as the loss of jobs aren't for political reasons unemployment rises and falls with the economy. However, today we are looking at replacement of those workers with technology. Those employees with fore thought may be wise enough to improve themselves by going to school to maintain and improve they're futures.....Those that don't will be left behind.

Saying it doesn't make it true. You claim manufacturing jobs were lost due to "leftist' policies - how do you substantiate that?

What do you want, a shitload of links or something? I'm busy heating up Thanksgiving leftovers, so you'll have to do your own Google search.

Look: You appear to be a well-rounded and intelligent individual. Maybe you'll come around, once you get over those stupid ideas someone planted in your head.

You can do it, mang. I have faith in you.

What do you want, a shitload of links or something? I'm busy heating up Thanksgiving leftovers, so you'll have to do your own Google search.

Look: You appear to be a well-rounded and intelligent individual. Maybe you'll come around, once you get over those stupid ideas someone planted in your head.

I recall that Trump attacked Amazon.com for supposedly causing American retailers (e.x. Walmart) to lose jobs, I was very disappointed since I view Amazon and online retailers as an example of entrepreneurship at work.

I recall that Trump attacked Amazon.com for supposedly causing American retailers (e.x. Walmart) to lose jobs, I was very disappointed since I view Amazon and online retailers as an example of entrepreneurship at work.

Look at the lesser of two evils: Did he keep them from setting up shop in NYC, like the socialist Ocassio Cortez did? Just how much did that cost them?

You gotta pick and choose your own battles and know which side your bread is buttered on, right?

As far a jobs and labor goes, I tend to be capitalist and favor innovation in the workplace, I believe on some level that individuals who fear "losing their jobs" are often unable to innovate, adapt and add more value to their workplace, settling instead for boring, repetitive work or labor which is easily automated, regardless of industry (whether a job at a grocery store or a "technical" job, such as translation work, a so-called "corporate" job, or otherwise).

If some workers lose their jobs, "Trump supporters" or otherwise, this may be in part because they deserved it, or are replaced by more earnest individuals.

I say this as a failed entrepreneur and published author - most of what many degenerate Americans call "work" is so easy that a more intelligent individual could do it in their sleep - the "torture" is due to the self-induced boredom and moral apathy, not due to any "back breaking labor" like we might have heard of in North Korea, or the days of slavery.

If may of these selfish degenerates kept their penis in their pants, and didn't have unplanned children which they can't support on their meager income, they wouldn't be in the situation they are today, the poverty trap is in part their own creation, and a result of their debauched and materialistic lifestyles. Self-discipline being a foreign notion to them.
AS I have said many times before, if someone is unhappy in is profession, why the fuck doesnt he/she/it create something people want? Oprah , Morgan Freeman, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, and others used their God given talent to make something of themselves and provided a product or service that people want. That is true capitalism, not bitching and moaning about what if this group lost their job, or this dumbass group lives on welfare. The uneducation of America is what is sick, allowing communist teachers to write the rules for teachers. Bust up the Dept of Ed, and let each state have their own courses..

I came to a realization about why liberals want the rest of our children to be such stupid sheep. Because their children are as dumb as they are, so what better way to even the score then making everyone else dumber.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America: 7 Ways the Ruling Elite Are Making Us Dumber. To prevent any of this from being found out, a number of deceptions and distractions have been manufactured to take the populaces’ attention elsewhere. The second is to advance their agenda for total global domination with minimal resistance, because the populace don’t know that they’ve been deceived by the first purpose.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America: 7 Ways the Ruling ...
wakeup-world.com/2016/10/24/the-deliberate-dumbing-down-of-america-7-ways-th…

No, here is capitalism in america

View attachment 292665
The Productivity–Pay Gap

The link takes the data our further.
Why is it up to the bosses, to decide what pay is? I worked as a minimum wage puke for 2 years out of high school, saw it was for dumbass liberals and went into the military to develop skills given to me by God. The more I learned I got out of the military and went over seas. In Saudi Arabia as a contractor I was making $70,000 tax free during 1991 -1996. The only gap is with stupid people who get complacent with what they are doing and dont want to leave their comfort zone, to make themselves better. I dont feel sorry for them either, that is their "CHOICE".

A rigid regulatory and tax environment drove manufacturing jobs offshore, relaxation has brought them back, it's as simple as that. And of course idiots such as yourself don't realize that a strong manufacturing base is a national security issue also.

Well child, you're a fucking idiot. There's many, many jobs that are physically demanding, just because you've not done them, doesn't mean they don't exist and most will always exist, as they can't be replaced by machines.
They're a minority - I've met oil field workers, but that's a small industry nationwide.

Most jobs today are service sector jobs, and are not very physically demanding at all.

Perhaps you should take your failed self and instead of trying aggrandize yourself, try getting the education that you're so obviously lacking.
I'm prouder to have failed as an entrepreneur than having "succeeded" as a nobody.

Poor little thing, you wouldn't last a day in a warehouse or UPS truck, much less a construction job. So far all I've seen is your success as a nobody. You really are a waste of time.

What factory/manufacturing jobs have come back to the US?
Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Forum List

Back