Why do some religions hate other religions so much?

Why does good hate evil?

Why does evil hate good?

Why do people love freedom and hate slavery?

Why do people love liberty and hate chains?

whats there not to get?

I don't get it. Can someone explain?

It started back when religions were organizing and the number of followers determined the amount of "tithing" (spiritual taxes) they could collect. Thus they had to make the others seem worse so they could recruit more followers to pay them more. This is why I am against organized religious groups. ;)

i think it has more to do with religions that try to convert you at any costs...i have my beliefs...i dont need you to go into how great your god or goddess is and how false everyone's elses god or goddess is...or how you are in peril and need to be "saved" i dont need anyone to "save" me...

I don't get it. Can someone explain?

Human nature. If you're enthusiastic about your own discoveries you want to share that with others. If everyone else does too then you have competition.

It's human nature to be flawed by grasping, jealousy, pride, ignorance, and aversion.

And it's human nature to project onto others what we disown in ourselves. The demons and gods are within us. We have to work with our own minds, and transform them rather than looking outside ourselves at what others are doing or not doing. JMO.

It's all about my (fill in the blank) is better than your (fill in the blank).

i think it has more to do with religions that try to convert you at any costs...i have my beliefs...i dont need you to go into how great your god or goddess is and how false everyone's elses god or goddess is...or how you are in peril and need to be "saved" i dont need anyone to "save" me...

I bet Pastor Bob at the Baptist church down the road from you would disagree. :eusa_angel:

My spiritual path is better (for me) and I wish yours be best for you.

Last edited:

If you are drowning no one "needs" to save you but it sure is nice if they do. And you don't have to hold onto the life saver if you don't want to. Denial of the situation probably won't make the situation go away however.:eusa_angel:

Everyone wants to believe their "mysticism" is the true "mysticism". If one is true, the others are automatically false.

The truth is the "occult" is nonsense. All of it. It's all nonsense.

So why do Christians kill each other over who is Protestant and Catholic in Northern Ireland? Both believe in Christ, right? I've never got that one either.

And the Jews and the Muslims, why do they hate each other?

Forum List

Back