Why Do Some Religions Blow Up Other Religions So Much?

How so? How are they any different from the 'Divine Wind'? You brought the Kamikazes into the conversation, not me.
Suicide, JB. Think. Don't be idotic.

Both gave their lives for their families, nations, and principles.

If you don't like that example, I'll refer you to the 1st world war

if you don't think charging machine gun nests is suicide, you're too stupid to waste any more time on

prior to 9/11 the largest domestic attack was brought to you by the christian right...mcviegh and ok city...how quickly we forget...and lets discuss fred phelps...does he stand for all christians? you can not hold the whole responsible for the actions of the extreme fringes.

prior to 9/11 the largest domestic attack was brought to you by the christian right...mcviegh and ok city...how quickly we forget...and lets discuss fred phelps...does he stand for all christians? you can not hold the whole responsible for the actions of the extreme fringes.
So what? This topic is a question about those who blow themselves up.

How so? How are they any different from the 'Divine Wind'? You brought the Kamikazes into the conversation, not me.
Suicide, JB. Think. Don't be idotic.

Both gave their lives for their families, nations, and principles.

If you don't like that example, I'll refer you to the 1st world war

if you don't think charging machine gun nests is suicide, you're too stupid to waste any more time on
It has nothing to do with like, it has to do with relevance. Be relevant.

I'm sorry, were you not expecting anyone to actually answer your retarded question? :lol:
I was expecting someone to tell me if there were others who blew themselves up in order to kill others if I had missed any examples.

I was also expecting some discussion, for once, without the idiotic tu quoque rhetoric.

I haven't seen anyone generalizing in this thread but you.

If it happens, then blow a gasket. Until then, any generalizztion is all in your mind, alone.

The topic is those who blow themselves up. Do try to stick to it. If you continue your tu quoque points, you'll continue to look foolish.

Read: Logical Fallacy: Tu Quoque

But the OP doesn't refer to just those who blow themselves up. It claims the religion encourages the act.

I haven't seen anyone generalizing in this thread but you.

If it happens, then blow a gasket. Until then, any generalizztion is all in your mind, alone.

The topic is those who blow themselves up. Do try to stick to it. If you continue your tu quoque points, you'll continue to look foolish.

Read: Logical Fallacy: Tu Quoque

But the OP doesn't refer to just those who blow themselves up. It claims the religion encourages the act.
And I am sure the OP would like that discussed.

Forum List

Back