Why Do Some Religions Blow Up Other Religions So Much?

Makin' themselves into suicide bombers and stuff. I mean, what's up with that?

Good question. I ask the same question when some religions have people who try to blow up clinics full of innocent people.
You mean Abortion Clinics? What religion does the average abortionist practice nowadays?
Mad, the common approach whenever someone dares point out the fucked-up nature of Muslim terrorists is to bring up Christianity. It's a lame argument as all tu quoque approaches are.

One can start an entire thread on any religion and easily rip it to shreds. Here, as the Muslim terrorists are currently the only ones who practice suicide bombings, the subject is Muslim terrorists.

It's bullshit deflection and an even more idiotic argument to bring up another religion.

Mad, the common approach whenever someone dares point out the fucked-up nature of Muslim terrorists is to bring up Christianity. It's a lame argument as all tu quoque approaches are.

One can start an entire thread on any religion and easily rip it to shreds. Here, as the Muslim terrorists are currently the only ones who practice suicide bombings, the subject is Muslim terrorists.

It's bullshit deflection and an even more idiotic argument to bring up another religion.

:lol: Because the veiled attempts to attack Muslims as a whole is to use the fringe part of the group is a good thing to do? The topic here isn't Muslim terrorists, it's Islam. If it were just the terrorists, he wouldn't of included the entire religion.

Jeez Modo, we were just talking about this in another thread. Why not practice what you preach?

By the way, I was referring to clinics in general and more than just Christianity.

:lol: Because the veiled attempts to attack Muslims as a whole is to use the fringe part of the group is a good thing to do?

The topic here isn't Muslim terrorists, it's Islam. If it were just the terrorists, he wouldn't of included the entire religion.

Jeez Modo, we were just talking about this in another thread. Why not practice what you preach?

By the way, I was referring to clinics in general and more than just Christianity.
I haven't seen anyone generalizing in this thread but you.

If it happens, then blow a gasket. Until then, any generalizztion is all in your mind, alone.

The topic is those who blow themselves up. Do try to stick to it. If you continue your tu quoque points, you'll continue to look foolish.

Read: Logical Fallacy: Tu Quoque

I never hear about any Mormons blowing themselves up. Any of you guys heard anything?

All religions are murderous scumbaggin douchebaggers. Religion is based on hating those who disagree with your personal invisible ghost.

:lol: Because the veiled attempts to attack Muslims as a whole is to use the fringe part of the group is a good thing to do?

The topic here isn't Muslim terrorists, it's Islam. If it were just the terrorists, he wouldn't of included the entire religion.

If it happens, then blow a gasket. Until then, any generalizztion is all in your mind, alone.

The topic is those who blow themselves up. Do try to stick to it. If you continue your tu quoque points, you'll continue to look foolish.

Only a fallacy if you seek to justify your actions or another's by pointing out the hypocrisy

Only a fallacy if you seek to justify your actions or another's by pointing out the hypocrisy
Again, bitch about it if it happens. You're seeing things that aren't there. Hallucinating?

Forum List

Back